Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15732 times)
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:00:15 AM

And when will be the launch of the platform allowing to trade third party tokens?
I have heard that is will start in the end of 2018 or at the beginning of 2019.
Oh it will be very great. It will help the project to develop and it can bring new life to all other parts of it. I am waiting for it.
And have you heard something about the merchant acquiring device? I have heard that it will be great.
Its launch will be on Q2 2019.
What are the main economical advantages of the project? It is very interesting for me.
The main economical advantages of liqnet exchange:
- Ability to execute a big order at the best price (large market depth)
- Minimal spreads
- Ability to trade large volumes without the risk of shifting the market
- Best prices, minimal spreads, and the biggest volumes all in one place

There are also limits to the advantages you mentioned right? Imagine there comes a huge whale to your exchange and buys a billion dollars worth of Bitcoin, that's going to affect the market I'd expect?
I have heard nothing about it but I want to know more. I want to know more about all the important parts of this project because I am very interested in it.
Good question!
Of course, this will affect the market. But if the rest of the stock exchange this action could collapse, then liqunet will purchase the necessary volume on several exchanges, which does not warp the skewed one big deal.

That requires a very fast trading engine for your setup to make that all work in real time if huge trades need to be executed!

At the moment, at the most simple equipment we have 18000-20000 transactions per second, if necessary, the core easily scales into several servers and the productivity can be increased by an order of magnitude.

I have no clue how many transactions these large exchanges right now process per second, but 18000-20000 sounds about ok I guess.
Hello! Yeah, this is quite enough, and if necessary, the core easily scales into several servers and the productivity can be increased by an order of magnitude.
I was reading whitepaper and I have to say I don't understand most things what I have read.
How do you plan to solve problem of market fragmentation?
This looks like win-win situation for everyone, everyone who invest in ICO will make profit, sounds so unrealistic and too good to be truth.
Hi Smiley You can always ask questions if you feel that you do not understand something about the project! We are here to help Smiley
So, let me explain to you:
LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.
What makes the LIQNET exchange unique is the LEN (Liquidity Exchange Network) tool, which allows to collect and combine orders of our exchange's clients and orders from third-party platforms into a single order package and make them available for trading by all LIQNET's clients.
LIQNET also provides a suite of order types to help our customer optimize their trading strategy.
Btw, our exchange is already working in a test mode. Check it please liqnet.com
An interesting idea of ​​the organization, there are tremendous prospects in the future, both the goods they take, and the coins, which must show tremendous growth in trade. Hopefully be the best project, great and professional team.
Hey, we are grateful for your feedback, support and wishes! It means a lot to us!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
namimono

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

You need to add token details to allow participants to join the business!
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

And when will be the launch of the platform allowing to trade third party tokens?
Oh it will be very great. It will help the project to develop and it can bring new life to all other parts of it. I am waiting for it.
And have you heard something about the merchant acquiring device? I have heard that it will be great.
What are the main economical advantages of the project? It is very interesting for me.
- Minimal spreads

There are also limits to the advantages you mentioned right? Imagine there comes a huge whale to your exchange and buys a billion dollars worth of Bitcoin, that's going to affect the market I'd expect?
I have heard nothing about it but I want to know more. I want to know more about all the important parts of this project because I am very interested in it.
Good question!
Of course, this will affect the market. But if the rest of the stock exchange this action could collapse, then liqunet will purchase the necessary volume on several exchanges, which does not warp the skewed one big deal.

That requires a very fast trading engine for your setup to make that all work in real time if huge trades need to be executed!

At the moment, at the most simple equipment we have 18000-20000 transactions per second, if necessary, the core easily scales into several servers and the productivity can be increased by an order of magnitude.

I have no clue how many transactions these large exchanges right now process per second, but 18000-20000 sounds about ok I guess.

Nobody has any clue about this transaction because trasnaction are ananomous which we can identify but admin can easily identify through back ground process. I think i am expecting more than 18000 -20000  and it might be more.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:31:32 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 08:53:18 AM by LIQNET_official

You need to add token details to allow participants to join the business!
Smiley
Done:
- Letter code of the token on the exchange: LEN
- Standard: ERC20
- The maximum number of tokens (provided that all tokens will be sold in the first three days): 63,746,032. After the PreICO, the number of tokens issued can be recalculated depending on bonuses and fees.
- The price of one LEN token is $1
- Payment options: ETH, BTC, BCH, ZEC, LTC, XRP, Waves
- During the ICO, the required number of tokens will be created automatically.
- Link to the ICO website: http://liqnet.com/. After registration, the participants will have the address of the smart contract.
- The mechanism for destroying tokens: the unused tokens are destroyed using the mechanism described in the smart contract.
- Minimal spreads

Good question!

Nobody has any clue about this transaction because trasnaction are ananomous which we can identify but admin can easily identify through back ground process. I think i am expecting more than 18000 -20000  and it might be more.
As I have written above, we can do more if needed.
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

LIQNET is committed to improve the cryptotraders’ lives by collecting trading orders from the various exchanges with Liquidity Exchange Network aggregator (LEN) and opening a large market through one convenient interface when did ico start for the public  Huh
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:03:50 AM

LIQNET is committed to improve the cryptotraders’ lives by collecting trading orders from the various exchanges with Liquidity Exchange Network aggregator (LEN) and opening a large market through one convenient interface when did ico start for the public  Huh

Hello!
We decided to change the strategy for the LIQNET project. The ICO was temporarily suspended. We got feedback from the community and during the exhibitions we have attended. So, we must take into consideration all the flaws and continue to work on the project.
And moreover, we are currently negotiating with the large funds and investors, if they close the most part of the required investments, then the public sale won't be opened. If not, we will open the public Sale. The approximate terms are 1-1.5 month.

Staying here with us you will be among the first to know news  Wink
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

Hello!
We decided to change the strategy for the LIQNET project. The ICO was temporarily suspended. We got feedback from the community and during the exhibitions we have attended. So, we must take into consideration all the flaws and continue to work on the project.
And moreover, we are currently negotiating with the large funds and investors, if they close the most part of the required investments, then the public sale won't be opened. If not, we will open the public Sale. The approximate terms are 1-1.5 month.

What are the different other aspects you are focusing on in order to make ICO successful because even now the market situation is not accurate? If you delay the process how far you are beneficial from the investors?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

Hello!

What are the different other aspects you are focusing on in order to make ICO successful because even now the market situation is not accurate? If you delay the process how far you are beneficial from the investors?

We are working on the development, improvement and strategy of the project and we are negotiating with funds and investors to make our ICO and the project in general successful. The delay in the ICO process does not affect the benefits of investors.
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

Hello!

We are working on the development, improvement and strategy of the project and we are negotiating with funds and investors to make our ICO and the project in general successful. The delay in the ICO process does not affect the benefits of investors.

Good to know that it does not affect the benefit of the investors and we are happy that your team is really working on it for the benefit also of the people or participants who are supporting this organization.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
amskdkd

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:52:37 PM

This ICO differs from most others in that it is not just an idea. This is a real ready-to-run product
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

This ICO differs from most others in that it is not just an idea. This is a real ready-to-run product

Yes, that's right. Thank you for the support!
thaidinh2849

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

Through tokenization, it will be able to increase its competitive advantages and will allow the project to develop exponentially.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Through tokenization, it will be able to increase its competitive advantages and will allow the project to develop exponentially.

You are absolutely correct  Smiley

Good afternoon.I believe in your project, I hope everything will turn out and each time the popularity and demand will grow.The team of creators did not only hard work and took into account all the wishes of users, but also put a piece of soul.Thank you for working with bountyhunters, everything is available and clear, even for beginners like me. Wink

Greetings! Thank you so much for your support, wishes and believing in project`s success!
decibel1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 285

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

Just looked at your roadmap! You guys aren't afraid of challenges, are you?
By the way, the ability to trade larger volumes is the thing that got me interested in your project in the first place. Exciting stuff all around.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

Just looked at your roadmap! You guys aren't afraid of challenges, are you?
By the way, the ability to trade larger volumes is the thing that got me interested in your project in the first place. Exciting stuff all around.

Hello  Smiley
Much appreciate your feedback and support!
We are not afraid of challenges, and ready to solve if any of them arises on our way!
regionora

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

guys, when do you plan to open ICO? and how many funds are currently collected?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

guys, when do you plan to open ICO? and how many funds are currently collected?
Hi  Smiley
Let me explain it for you in detail:
firstly we decided to change the strategy for the LIQNET project. The ICO was temporarily suspended. We got feedback from the community and during the exhibitions we have attended. So, we must take into consideration all the flaws and continue to work on the project. And moreover, we are currently negotiating with the large funds and investors, if they close the most part of the required investments, then the public sale won't be opened. If not, we will open the public Sale. The approximate terms are 1-1.5 month.
did you talk about the arrangements with the partners, did you reach them?
Hey, negotiations are still underway and when we are ready, we will declare the full information officially. So, kindly follow the news in our social networking accounts.
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:35:53 AM

this is real information THE FINISHED PRODUCT ALREADY CONTAINS THE CORE WITH THE LEN TECHNOLOGY https://liqnet.com/exchange/?market=5a733158d0538024488645d4 whereas ico has not yet begun for the public  Huh Huh
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

this is real information THE FINISHED PRODUCT ALREADY CONTAINS THE CORE WITH THE LEN TECHNOLOGY https://liqnet.com/exchange/?market=5a733158d0538024488645d4 whereas ico has not yet begun for the public  Huh Huh

We should be patient and wait a little bit more while the negotiations are underway and when we are ready, we will announce the full information officially. Please, follow the news in our social networking accounts.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

The page design of liqnet trading platform is not very good. Is there any plan to replace it later?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: