Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This dump will scare a lot of people away from Crypto!  (Read 833 times)
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

Do you think that is the first dump ever in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market op? These dumps are very common and are actually quite healthy for the market on the whole. If people get scared away by such dumps, they shouldn't have taken the risk to invest into this volatile market in the first place. Let the weak hands go. The HODLERS(Like me) will continue HODLING no matter what since I am interested in the long term prospects of the coins and tokens in my portfolio. Am not interested in the short term prospects at all. Don't worry too much about such things op and focus on your own portfolio.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

It was much hyped and it badly needed a correction. The market always behaves this way. The huge investors advertise the product after keeping a good stock for themselves and dump it back to new investors. But holding would never let you down. It's been proved for centuries.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:24:26 AM

There is no doubt about that Market recover eventually whether it takes weeks or months. Newcomers sell when there is panic whereas seasoned trader buys during the down times.

You have a point, crypto market situation is like a wheel basically the presence of pump and dump is always there.  To be able to handle dump market you have to be patient and be wise enough to hold and of course when its dump mostly the coin has its best price.  For newbie you just need to learn everything for you to be aware and don't be scared to lost some money or experienced scam afterall with the bad experience you will become more conscious, eager and persistent to become more profitable and successful crypto trader.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

Here we are in May and almost halfway through the year and so far we are still struggling to break free from the Bear market. We are over the worst levels experienced in late March early April but every time Bitcoin makes an approach to $10,000 it gets knocked back.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Electric4

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

Yeah, my day has not been good because of this. Despite it not being in the front of my mind.

I kept asking myself why am I extra irritated today, and it always came back the price of my holdings.
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:36:12 AM

The media always likes to spread false news about cryptocurrencies. I can see several fake messages about cryptocurrencies almost every day. I don’t even bother reading those news.
I agree with you because the media is very much doing data manipulation just to get the sympathy or attention of the people who are in the crypto world so that the news will become viral and maybe the media will benefit. But not a few media that preach real information

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

The media always likes to spread false news about cryptocurrencies. I can see several fake messages about cryptocurrencies almost every day. I don’t even bother reading those news.
I agree with you because the media is very much doing data manipulation just to get the sympathy or attention of the people who are in the crypto world so that the news will become viral and maybe the media will benefit. But not a few media that preach real information

The media reports some bad news all the time and sadly this affects the market. The serious investors are following the mt gox wallets and as soon as they move a few thousand bitcoins they dump everything, then everyone else follows. Hopefully it will recover next week, can't have another bear market at this stage.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

Fuds and Fomo are common in the crypto market. It is bad but unavoidable.

I guess the dump will only scare newbie and people who don’t bother to research well.
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

Beginners are frightened by the incredible volatility of the market. + - 20 or more% per day!
When a person invested 10k $ and the next morning they turned into 8k $, I think a little frustrating. Especially when the lost 2k $ is a lot of money in your country.
I'm sure that the news doesn't affect the value of the crypto currency as much as some one think. But owners of large amounts of money that manipulate the market does.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:57:41 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 02:12:32 PM by v3liana

The media were singing the praises of BTC, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, etc and NOW LOOK.
In my opinion this will scare any newcomers and existing participants of this market space!
A lot of damage has been done!
Just about every chart analyst didn’t see this!
yes this because sudden pump that happen to those coins. But soon it will recover and i believe more people will be attracted into cryptocurrency cause there is still good coins that doing good right now for example eth, ziliqa and pundi x.

AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

This does not negate the fact that prices do fall often and you can lose money. Therefore, television does not do anything meaningful
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

sometimes that is how the market work, the high volatiles chart are just a little bit scare some people. but this is are the effect of the decentralized market system IMO. this years honestly not a very good start for cryptocurency industry, there are lot of fud and bad news arround it.
philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

Actually not everybody can believe such a fake news, for those that understand cryptos market the news spread will be ignored, this has been affecting new members joining cryptocurrency in such a way that they could not stand they way market is going down they rather leave cryptos, which is not supposed to be, I believe the market will surge soon than how it goes before.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

The media were singing the praises of BTC, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, etc and NOW LOOK.
In my opinion this will scare any newcomers and existing participants of this market space!
A lot of damage has been done!
Just about every chart analyst didn’t see this!

The fall over the last few days is quite small really. It's nothing next to the drop we saw earlier in the year. There is no reason to panic at all, prices can't go up all the time - if they do, then we get the sort of chaos we saw in Jan/Feb. Personally I am quite happy with a small price drop, it helps to establish a base point for future rises.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

The media personnels are not traders and they don't know what goes on in the bitcoins trading community, if you keep listening to negative news, you will panic sell. This is not dump and no damage will it cause. Is just part of everyday volatility bitcoins passes through. It will surely prevail.
Manhenro

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

Man I hope it bounces back sooner rather than later!

Some of the coins are already bouncing back.
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

I don't think so, fakes news always affected crypto market, Dump? For me it's only price correction, last two month lower marketcap is below 290B, all of us also don't scare, I think don't always panic and fud, it's not good in your investment

Wallytred

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Don't panic! Guys, any dump is just another opportunity to invest more.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

I think you are right. It will definitely scare a lot of people from crypto. But it is a natural thing that the price of it will raise and goes down. Lets hope that soon it will be recovered.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

I hope that the dump stops and the price starts rising higher again. Or else, many investors will be in a huge loss. Let's see what happens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: