Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:57:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This dump will scare a lot of people away from Crypto!  (Read 837 times)
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

The media were singing the praises of BTC, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, etc and NOW LOOK.
In my opinion this will scare any newcomers and existing participants of this market space!
A lot of damage has been done!
Just about every chart analyst didn’t see this!
Many people are creating news that is not true for the crypto market. They do so to discourage many investors and sell off all the coins they own. This is the opportunity to buy at low prices of bad people
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

Don't give credit to fake news. There are only a handful of trustable news source for cryptocurrency even a source who is known for being trustable can fuck up a story about cryptocurrecny bacause most of them don't really understand it.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:48 PM

We must be realistic, healthy market capitalization is proportional to the number of communities. And if the market grows too fast, then it's just a matter of when big correction will happen. But I think cryptocurrency is too interesting to be afraid of.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

A fud will not last forever, and when viewed from the peak of the price of each altcoin, perhaps this is a hidden blessing, and a chance to buy because the price is very cheap.
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

Technical analysis is pure bullshit lol.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

I think there is a group that is optimistic about pessimistic Criptocurrency. And some people who are afraid to go into crypto may have the same problem with investing in general, or do not believe in legality.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

One of the factors that make people scared to involve in crypto is the negative issues by the media. Media has the big power to influence the crypto because it can spread very easily at one time around the world. It may also scare the people. So, this is part of our duties to make good issues about the crypto along our success and participation. We know that crypto is very promising and it can change the world better. But, once more, the news should be good in balance.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

The media were singing the praises of BTC, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, etc and NOW LOOK.
In my opinion this will scare any newcomers and existing participants of this market space!
A lot of damage has been done!
Just about every chart analyst didn’t see this!

This media has distributed a false news about cryptos so that many people get scared to invest their money in cryptos. And also the group of big whales who likes to manipulate the price of cryptos. They want to spread FUD news so that the price of cryptocurrencies will be affected to go down in zero value. And it's their strategies so that they can buy all coins in a very low prices.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

Yes media is one of the reason why market is red. Fake news is there, telling about bitcoin without enough knowledge what real BTC. So newcomers will think like that and stop believing in crypto currency. And some old users but have weak belief will also affected in these fudds.

noriksiayol

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

Naturally life of cryptocurrency are all about on what prices constantly move from up and down, this is not actually the reason on why people scared on cryptocurrency business, some people scared on the total risk that sometimes happened on such different transactions that sometimes more on scammers and hackers involve. And mostly victims are those weak people and newly comers on cryptocurrency business like me, so to avoid any dangerous thing happens on every transactions, we refer first to those people who already master on this business, like for example you have a very close friend that knows already on how to transact different business transactions in cryotocurrency. And talking about the price dumping, it is actually normal, and when price down, it is another big opportunity to those big investors to invest more capital, so dumping crypto price is not actually scared, because it will pump again even only for a few hours or several days.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

The newcomers should be aware of the Media Manipulation. The latter plays a major role  into turning the public point of views, not to mention that it is against the cryptocurrency because it is with the government. Added to that statement, no one should believe what the media says, so I believe there will not be any fear unless they are stupid and believe anything they said to them. Investing in bitcoin will bring them fortune not misfortune.
richardjam

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

The whales are controlling the cryptocurrency world - We can't predict any information , except the whales
The dumping/pumping is natural .
At these days , the fake news / FOMO are also affecting to investors's mentality .
No worries  bro . The market will recover soon and reach a new milestone
cryptozw

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

I think scaring away the newcomers is not something that we can cry about. After all it is the newcomers who quickly panick when BTC hits bad times (dips) so we dont need them either. The hardcore cryptoz will sail through for there are good times ahead. Cryptocurrency is here to stay guys nomatter what the media can say and how much resstance it will face from governments, actually I think this resistance will actually encourage stiff decentralisation mechanics.

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

I heard about the fact that a new wave of dumps is starting now, which will be much longer than the previous one, but I hope that all this is a fake ...
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

Anyone who wants to come into the crypto market first needs to understand that price hikes and price dumps are normal for the market and that even after they buy in, the volatility will continue. If a dip in prices is what scares you from investing in the crypto market in the first place then you should not invest in cryptos.
bibitao19

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:41:01 AM

Fake news are affecting crypto industry a lot. I think people shouldn't always believe what is said in media because they can influence human a lot. Eveyone should judge by knowing proper news. Like now crypto industry is recovering and the media is spreading rumors which will affet this industry a lot. But i believe those who really know cryptocurrency and know its potential they will ignore such news. Smiley
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

Probably this will surely scare people, but when you are a true holder and not a weak hands it was just a some sort of FUD. I can say that it is another part of price manipulation so that other investors (whale) can enter with a low price. Better hold your assets and just ride with the price change.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
nguyentrangg333

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

Yes, for sure this new person would be enough to make them afraid. many who have not they know about the market and many are afraid to lose their assets in advance. If the longer notice, of course, the longer the market movements will be familiar with this sort of thing.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

People who came here on the wave of and Bitcoin rally, leave this market. This is pointless and we should not be bothered. The market has grown over the past few months, if counted from October and November till today. He grew up not so much in terms of capitalization, but in the fact that there are new projects that may be of interest to users in the future. Now one of such projects is Remme. It allows us to get rid of hacking threats and protects our data. Passwords in the ecosystem of this project are losing power and allow us opportunity of a new vision at security issues. They solve the problems of our data, our accounts and this is something that I have always lacked. Look closely at the project. Thats a revolution in cybersecurity
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

This market has a lot of growing up to do: many cryptos are manipulated and many Coins are worthless and will never achieve anything! This market trades on hype.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: