Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Altcoins?  (Read 533 times)
brokencoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:01:15 PM

Hi,

I've recently been mining DogeCoins and InfiniteCoins, and have a few thousand of each in my wallets.

I'm new to the cryptocurrencies so have a very little idea of how they work and such, but would love any information or links about them that explain how they work and any info that I should know about while mining them in general.

My real question is how do I sell them? I've been using coinmarketcap (Not 100% sure if links are allowed, so won't post one, but I'm sure a search will find the site) to determine the value of both the Doge and Infinite Coins I have been mining, but have not actually found a way to turn them into actual money.
I know DogeCoins are not worth a lot at all, but InfiniteCoins seem to be worth a little more, and I'd just like to know that there is a way to sell them, and know ow to do it before any prices go up and such.

I have done some Googling, and have come across exchange sites, but they either don't have the currencies above, or I'd need to convert them to LiteCoins, and then perhaps BitCoins?

I guess what I'm really after here is some advice on mining and selling coins in general, and anything anyone can add to help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:38:25 PM

lookup exchanges and see who accepts what coin, join one deposit your coins on the site, convert them over to bitcoin or whatever you desire, cryptsy/coins-e/coinex are a few exchanges that accept a bunch of different alt coins, they often have issues with transactions so you have to be patient at times.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
yoyoyoda

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 10:41:27 PM

I think CoinedUp is the only exchange that trades Dogecoin right now.
CryptoHamster

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:20:13 PM

I trade alt coins on Cryptsy for BTC (easy to trade on exchanges). Sometime you can sell them to random people on forums.
lightd

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:47:01 PM

DogeCoins can be sold at CoinedUp which is a crypto-only exchange. You could also try selling your DogeCoins at /r/dogemarket, the market section at Doges.org, or in IRC at irc.freenode.net #dogecoin-trade.

InfiniteCoin can be traded at cryptsy.com.

DogeCoin may be on Cryptsy soon because many people have contacted Crypsty about adding the coin to their service, so if none of the above works for you then hold for a while!
CryptoHamster

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:32:36 PM

It will be fun see DogeCoins on Cryptsy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: