Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Staying away from Bitcoin for 5 years  (Read 1201 times)
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

The way Bitcoin is going, $1000 to $20,000 and then to $6,500 and all the bans worldwide and Bitcoin used in many kinds of criminal activities.

I will come back to Bitcoin after 5 years. If Bitcoin is there, it will go the silver way. Just as Silver was $80/ounce in 1980, Bitcoin can go back to $400.

If you come back to bitcoin in 5 years you most likely won’t even be able to afford to buy 0.05 bitcoin’s. With the next halving in 2020 plus the gradual increase in price due to new adopters if you’re leaving now you moght as well stay away because you’ll be kicking yourself.
You will come back after 5 years because you don’t want bitcoin for the next five years. It means that you have no patience and you cannot wait for good times. But I want to tell you that half of the world will use bitcoin after five years and the price will be more than $50k. if I have money I will buy bitcoin and forget for next fi years to earn huge profits.
Why one should stay away from Bitcoin and what would be the need of staying away from such a valuable and benefited currency. If Bitcoin is benefiting us then we should not let it go and should adopt it as our main currency for payment and transaction systems that will benefit us in saving our money and will reach the transactions and amount within no time as it is frictionless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

If you buy 1 Bitcoin for $5,000 you will get 100% profit when Bitcoin reaches $10,000. Bitcoin starts falling from $9500. Dream run of high profits from bitcoin is over.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

If you buy 1 Bitcoin for $5,000 you will get 100% profit when Bitcoin reaches $10,000. Bitcoin starts falling from $9500. Dream run of high profits from bitcoin is over.
Dream again because the time is there when you can double your investment with the help of bitcoin. I am confident that something positive is waiting for the market and in the coming days, bitcoin supporters would be considering themselves lucky for holding it for so long. In crypto market, you should not enter with easily giving up attitude. We need to understand that bitcoin is unpredictable.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

Well, if that's what you want I respect it but for me it's not a good idea. You will surely regret if you stay away from bitcoin for 5 years what if the price goes up, you have miss the profit then but I guess you stay away in btc for 5 years because you go to other altcoin. I think you have a second plan.
ffastrackr

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

If you are a decent trader would mean to stay away from profit for 5 years. But if you are a Sparta hodler for 5 years, you will be a jackpot reaper.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

If you stay away and come back after 5 years, you will definitely regret for what you did now because Bitcoin might rised to at least half a million in price. If you look back the price of Bitcoin before 5 years and you will know the profit earned if some one have bought it before 5 years. I really missed to invest before 5 years and i'm using the current market to earn huge amount from Bitcoin.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

See y'all. You won't be back other than to express your bitterness. Just another piece of roadkill on the highway. have you not learnt a lesson or two along the way?
Yes, isn't that what happens to them eventually ? They come here to state that they know it all and compare silver to bitcoin and expect the same thing to happen and in less than 5 years when they come back, they will be wishing bitcoin tanks to at least even $10000 so they can buy since they have missed out.

I feel people are always the cause of their own predicament and obviously they can simply join us when we are already up there as no one cares. I remember when most people were chickening out very early last year when I bought around $1100, and here we are today! People really won't learn.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

The way Bitcoin is going, $1000 to $20,000 and then to $6,500 and all the bans worldwide and Bitcoin used in many kinds of criminal activities.

I will come back to Bitcoin after 5 years. If Bitcoin is there, it will go the silver way. Just as Silver was $80/ounce in 1980, Bitcoin can go back to $400.
Good for you obviously. You can come back whenever you like, we had still be here to welcome you anyway, just that while you are starting to pick from the top, we already picked at the bottom and already at the top which by then, I am so sure you would so much regret the decision you made this day. However, it is your choice and you can decide to thread any path you want, but you should remember that this is not silver, and it is baseless using what happened to silver to judge what would happen to bitcoin.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

If you own a considerably good amount of bitcoin, yes, waiting for 5 years is a good idea if you do not want the effort in expanding it more and just let it grow alone.
Though if you are thinking that the value of bitcoin will be back to low after that time, no.
I do not agree on that, bitcoin increasingly grows popular as time pass by - attracting more investors which rise the price.
Bitcoin would not go back to $400.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

If you are going to stop using or buying bitcoin now and then come back after 5 years, I sure you will regret those years that you don't believe with bitcoin. Think twice about your decision before you do it, because whoever knows? Bitcoin will reach high up again and you will regret that you don't buy today with a small amount of bitcoin.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

If you are going to stop using or buying bitcoin now and then come back after 5 years, I sure you will regret those years that you don't believe with bitcoin. Think twice about your decision before you do it, because whoever knows? Bitcoin will reach high up again and you will regret that you don't buy today with a small amount of bitcoin.
Leaving crypto business for that long is a big decision so someone should think about it thoroughly. Many of us believe that bitcoin will do better for the next coming years and if this happens, staying away for five years will surely bring regrets. We think like this because of the market history of bitcoin where this coin started for a very low value and shown a big improvement for the past years especially in the market price. There is a possibility that bitcoin will suffer again a huge growth despite the bad news and struggles that it is facing.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

If you own a considerably good amount of bitcoin, yes, waiting for 5 years is a good idea if you do not want the effort in expanding it more and just let it grow alone.
Though if you are thinking that the value of bitcoin will be back to low after that time, no.
I do not agree on that, bitcoin increasingly grows popular as time pass by - attracting more investors which rise the price.
Bitcoin would not go back to $400.

If Bitcoin did go back to $400, then that would be the end of Bitcoin. Some alt will take its place. After hitting an ATH of $19k, then gradually dropping back down to $400, where it was 2-3 years ago? I can almost guarantee we would never see an ATH again.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

Bitcoin in the next five year will be of the higher value because there are strong speculation from industry experts that bitcoin in the next two years will reach $35,000 and that is my hope.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

means that you mean you will try to save it and will open it again 5 years ahead that expect the price will be higher and it is a very good decision because you are sure if bitcoin price will soar.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

It is true that the big profits are over for now, but that is the difference in our thinking, you seem to think that the profits are over for good while I personally think that in a few year we are going to get great profits again and the only thing you need to do is to be incredible patient and that can only happen if you are completely convinced in bitcoin and its potential.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

It is true that the big profits are over for now, but that is the difference in our thinking, you seem to think that the profits are over for good while I personally think that in a few year we are going to get great profits again and the only thing you need to do is to be incredible patient and that can only happen if you are completely convinced in bitcoin and its potential.

Bitcoin has to establish itself as bitcoin asset or digital currency. Bitcoin has to protect people's wealth and serve as store of value. Now bitcoin is HYIP players game.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

You can go now and come back in five years. I can bet that you will be shocked at what price you will meet bitcoin. Don't mention five years as if you mean five days. A lot, in terms of adoption, would have happened even within the next two years that will definitely propel the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

Its a normal thing for the price of bitcoin to fluctuate. But that doesn't mean it would go off to low price. I believe in the next 2-5 years bitcoin will  surpass dollars
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

Fluctuation of prices really occurs in cryptocurrency, i think no one can adjust or manipulate its price by decreasing anf increasing its value. But one thing comes into my mind about fluctution of the prices, i think it is the volume of the coins that makes it increase its price or decrease, bitcoin has the most volume coin and it is ranked at first for its high value. Eventhough now it is facing some slippage of its price.
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

This is a great risk if anyone will say is turning away for 5yr you are on a high risk because fluctuations doesn't  mean stagnancy  but rather it can shift from one level to another level and that will surprise you about the drastically change that will occur

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: