Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 07:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey there!  (Read 496 times)
TheGr33k (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:28:02 PM

Hola,
I'm thegr33k! I am not much of a bitcoin miner and inly just recently started to gain intrest! I am a former graffiti artist when I was younger, I don't want to say my old graffiti name just in case you know? So yeah through the 90's and early 2000's I gained intrest in graffiti. I was able to travel around the world meeting with graffiti legends such as Obey, blek le rat, king Robbo, Cope2, neck face, and banksy, just to name a few of the biggest names. I now work with a printing company but on the side I collect art works, many given to me by graffiti artists. A co worker told me to use bitcoin so that is why I ended up here! You may see me in all the discussions but I will sell some rare graffiti artwork in the marketplace. Ps I may start accepting bitcoins for printing.

Thanks and see you around!
Thegr33k
nesco1805

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:35:43 PM

How about links to some of your work?
So we make this thread worth a while.

Me, I'm not much into bitcoins (not directly anyway).
I'm moar of a dawg man, if you know what I mean :wink:

blandana

Activity: 209
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:45:43 PM

welcome to the forums.  I also am sort of an artist and just started to gain a lot of interest in mining cryptocurrency.  My first coin ever was the doge and now I can see the potential in investing in these currencies it is very cool.  that is crazy you know that many famous people I do not know any famous people.
Stout_Nick

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:02:51 AM

welcome
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:30:18 AM

How about links to some of your work?
So we make this thread worth a while.

Me, I'm not much into bitcoins (not directly anyway).
I'm moar of a dawg man, if you know what I mean :wink:

Sorry dude I rather have my name unkown. I will be selling real artworks here so my name will be on the shipping. But look out! I'm selling an original 1/1 blek le rat artwork given to me as a gift. Also a banksy stencil used and tagged will be sold too!
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:53:07 AM

welcome to the forums.  I also am sort of an artist and just started to gain a lot of interest in mining cryptocurrency.  My first coin ever was the doge and now I can see the potential in investing in these currencies it is very cool.  that is crazy you know that many famous people I do not know any famous people.
When you are in the industry for a while you get to meet many people. I only got to meet Banksy, blek, and robbo by chance! What I did was find local artist to hang out with, when you travel ask around to see if any friends know an artist to help you out! But hey some of the guys like banksy did not even reach the fame they have now when I first ran into them. Who knows? Maybe you are the next big thing to appear!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: