Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin Pool www.gooddoge.com - 0.5% fee  (Read 4904 times)
filthyrake (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:02:39 PM

really?  I dont wanna know?
I've got plenty of threats already, thanks.

Also, what deposit?  We dont take deposits?  So... I'm really not sure wtf you're talking about there.  Are you in the wrong thread?
lanmy

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:07:24 PM

And im sorry ..im just so fucking pissed cause all of this..Im no in the position to gamble with pools.....Figure out everytning and payout please to everyone..One more thing.I still didnt received manual payout ive mayde several hours ago
filthyrake (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:10:48 PM

can you provide me with some more details please?
I've looked up your user (assuming the same username) and I dont show any transactions for your account.

What time (as close as you can tell me) did you ask it to withdraw?
how many doge?
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:35:37 PM

Lol @ threatening the dude. He's not trying to scam anyone and whats happened is obviously beyond his control. You've got a right to be pissed but to go around making blanket threats is pretty dumb.

Anyway...Send me my coins or ill bash you  Cool
filthyrake (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:04:36 AM

so, just to get this in the open:
the dude who threatened me and demanded back his 20000 deposit?  (which isnt a thing)
and who is telling me that he contacted support (even though my support button is disabled)
and who then tells me that he had a whole bunch of doge in my pool that he tried to withdraw (even though all of my logs indicate he never had any transactions or confirmed doge mined)

I *still* paid him out for the amount he is claiming I owed him.  I just want to be super clear about this.  I sent him the DOGE from my own personal wallet.

If he tries to claim otherwise, I'll be happy to post the link to the transaction chain showing that I did.

So, everyone will be paid, I am a man of my word.

also, this is exactly the sort of reason why I'm shutting the pool down tonight.
Dpack

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:19:04 AM

Oh man, this sucks... I know u worked so hard to get this going...

But i'm still missing like 50-70k dogecoins D= Or something like that. D=
sobaka007

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:19:39 AM

also, this is exactly the sort of reason why I'm shutting the pool down tonight.

hm, so you will kill a small hope a block will be found and calculated shares will be payed :|

DOGE:DEdiZUuusszWekeXuRA1gZyATW6PZvRCqx   42:4PkjxwwpTpjZhBAMo45128bEg1p9bdtc5j   VTC:VmLEvQataPQWGvCcWjeCDZaQuH8o1C5pQ6   USDe:GLngpzhYfrMHoEePPvZHTiwUGYqdu78HpE
filthyrake (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:20:03 AM

hey, I still need to look into your account specifically.  Dont worry man, I'll make sure you get taken care of properly!

to above post: Honestly, I really wanted to just let it ride, but people are still mining with a lot of hashrate, and I dont want to feel responsible for their possibly wasted mining time Sad does that make sense?

if there's a lot of call to just let it run.. I mean... I guess I can.. but I want people to understand that I make no promises that its working properly at this point.
Dpack

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:22:57 AM

hey, I still need to look into your account specifically.  Dont worry man, I'll make sure you get taken care of properly!

You are a nice man, bro. Hope we don't piss u enough to get out of this crazy run. Stay strong ,at least as a miner or trader! =)
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:45:18 AM

Any chance of getting my doge, It was only 5400 shares but that took me quite a while ;p
filthyrake (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:46:32 AM

send me a PM with your username
I cant promise to pay everyone all the doge they would have earned IF we found any blocks, since we didnt find any blocks, and I dont have that many doge, lol
but I will do the best I can
filthyrake (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:31:13 AM

The server will be getting shut down at 8pm pacific tonight.  please be sure to withdraw all your DOGE by then.  I am doing my best to get the balance of the wallet to autopay to everyone, but please be safe and login and check for yourself!
Fear_in_Cube

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:25:59 AM

I mined in your pool for 6 hr overnight and was surprised to find 0 doge in the morning. I see you're a man of honor, so I really don't want you to suffer financial loss over this supposedly fun experience. Feel free to skip over me in your compensation payout. Best of luck in your future endeavor. PM me for my username.
filthyrake (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:00:39 AM

I'm going to leave it up a little bit longer to give folks more time to withdraw their doge (a bunch of folks have no wallet info on their accounts, so I cant force-payout to them).

The server *WILL* go down at 7am pacific time tomorrow, no more delays.
huggydoge

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:42:02 AM

Sorry to hear it had to come to this. It's sad (but ultimately not as surprising as one would hope) that there are so many vitriolic douchecanoes out there.

Thanks for all you've done, see you on the moon!  Grin
Pustul

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:59:12 AM

I mined on your pool last night but I think it's just no luck. On dogepool there's a block with 477.94 percentage, on your pool it's currently at 281.81 so maybe just wait...
pajama

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:52:22 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2013, 11:17:51 AM by pajama

Im am so sorry to be back ... and im so sorry your pool isnt going as it should, I boosted you from 9MH/s pool to 11 MH/s at the beginning. kind of nice for me as well to se a difference when im joining a pool.

I have been mining since my last post in this thread cause i thought, what the hell every pool out there is getting Ddos, so this one is kind of nice even though i have never been able to se Confirmed and unconfirmed on my account. But now when you are closing down?

I need the Dogecoin i have been mining since my last post.

Im so sorry your pool didnt turn out the way it should, best regards from Denmark

Dogecoin wallet: DCWWTFi45ELaTeCCvdkhoTEUTw2FHmVfqf
filthyrake (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:31:12 PM

Im am so sorry to be back ... and im so sorry your pool isnt going as it should, I boosted you from 9MH/s pool to 11 MH/s at the beginning. kind of nice for me as well to se a difference when im joining a pool.

I have been mining since my last post in this thread cause i thought, what the hell every pool out there is getting Ddos, so this one is kind of nice even though i have never been able to se Confirmed and unconfirmed on my account. But now when you are closing down?

I need the Dogecoin i have been mining since my last post.

Im so sorry your pool didnt turn out the way it should, best regards from Denmark

Dogecoin wallet: DCWWTFi45ELaTeCCvdkhoTEUTw2FHmVfqf

No blocks were found, so there WAS no dogecoin mined.
Doges are only awarded (to the pool and to users) when blocks are found.  Do folks not understand how mining works?

Like, I really want to help everyone out, but its not like I was getting any DOGE during this period to pay you guys with either, you know?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: