Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Partnerships in crypto  (Read 222 times)
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:30:29 PM

Yes, a project without a good product to offer might not last long. There is every tendency for it not to last for more than a year. Therefore, the level of partnership will be low. The only reason investors might come i to invest into it is if there is much hype around it and this might make it a pump and dump coin. The only things that can keep a coin going and that will make it strong are strong team and good product to offer.
Richurd

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

I think that partnerships are really very important. They make a project more attractive for investors. As each new partnership usually positively affects a token price. Some partnerships can move a project on a much higher level of interest. So I would say that about 30% of success depends on partnerships.
What is the other 70%?
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

When I choose a project for investment, I always pay attention to the Partnership. However, I am looking for different pieces of evidence.
Since it's easy to take a picture with Vitalik and display this photo as an example of "partnership". But this is total shit, not partnership.
Partnerships in crypto projects are always some form of insurance for investors.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:42:34 PM

From the beginning, new ICOs don't have any fame. Partnerships help them increase reliability. And that may be the only thing they can do. In many ICOs I have ever joined, the role of the partnership was very blurred. I don't know why we call them partnership. They rarely contribute to the project, I just know them through project's website, and nothing.

Anyway, the ICOs whose partnerships are famous are usually good. You should follow it.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

It depends on the corporations they are partnering with. If the project is applicable in real-world scenario like in GRFT, wherein they have been recently certified with VeriFone, it made a huge impact. Also, marketing is important as well like in DIGIWAGE, wherein the marketing team is very active in advertising their platform for decentralized freelance workplace. These two coins I mentioned are having a very good run for the week and would probably continue despite the bloodbath across the cryptoverse. People will always seek for interesting projects with unique and innovative real-life applications.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

It is a good way to pull more investors.
Popularity. Get a partner that is already known in the crypto world or outside. That way their investors could also see yours.
It will be easy to make some money out of that. Then the rest will be history. It will be like a landslide or be pulled by the wave.  Grin
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

How important are partnerships when it comes to investing in ICOs?
Do you need to see strong connections in place before investing, or is the strength of the idea alone enough to make you invest?

For example, I know a lot of people are interested in Zeex (www.zeex.me) because they have partnerships ready to go with two major giftcard distributors who offer brands such as Amazon and Starbucks. Yet I've noticed some other projects that don't seem to have a lot to show at ICO also get a lot of interest. Me personally, I like to see things in place before I make decisions and Zeex has a really solid foundation to build their protocol on Cool

Before you buy an ico because of partnership look at the project and how it relate to the company they are partnering with and the usability of the token it's self.
Orda

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

How important are partnerships when it comes to investing in ICOs?
Do you need to see strong connections in place before investing, or is the strength of the idea alone enough to make you invest?

For example, I know a lot of people are interested in Zeex (www.zeex.me) because they have partnerships ready to go with two major giftcard distributors who offer brands such as Amazon and Starbucks. Yet I've noticed some other projects that don't seem to have a lot to show at ICO also get a lot of interest. Me personally, I like to see things in place before I make decisions and Zeex has a really solid foundation to build their protocol on Cool

I do not think that partnership is so important point here, but noone will argue with the fact the more beneficial in any spheres the project is the better
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

To have partnerships on the crypto paradigm means to reach more mass. Partnerships will be stronger in the market at this time. It is imperative to establish a partnership for the future of the project.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

It is good to have partnerships, not only in crypto but in life in general!
There are many other factors, like the team, project and marketing as well..

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

I think that smart contracts are very helpful, because this technology helped create a mechanism for safe transactions.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

We have made great progress in terms of cooperation and the crypt has become truly innovative in terms of partnership and cooperation.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

Of course good partner is a really important thing that can make an ICO project become more attractive. Investors will not be really interested in an ICO project although it has really good idea but without a good partner behind it. But not all ICO project can become better although it has good partner, TRON is the biggest example for this case, it has very good partner but seem like it can help this cryptocurrency and project behind become better Sad
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

I heard about Zeex as well, and for me I think that partnerships are very important. Of course that a project could be really good, and have none, but this should only be temporary. I mean if the project is important and has potencial, then it should get a lot of interest from other companies and partnerships should happen naturally. Of course that it also depends on the project goals. Let's just look to bitcoin, it has no real partnerships, because it's simply not suppose to have any. A currency doesn't need partnerships to work, it just needs adoption. But there are other projects, like stellar for example, or even Zeex, that get a lot stronger if they have the right partners working with them.

bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

Of course good partner is a really important thing that can make an ICO project become more attractive.
That's the only reason why an ICO becomes popular because of partnership. I won't mention a specific that do this type of marketing. They are hyping their coin through partnerships and you know what on how many partnerships they've got? I can't count but I won't mention that coin's name because I think that you already know what that coin is.
It is good to have partnerships, not only in crypto but in life in general!
This is rare, a token that was created for their business in real life. Only few ICO are doing this.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

Partnership and cooperation in any market or business is vital, because basically we depend on each other and it is how it works.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

I think that partnership and trust in the crypt as a whole are very important, regardless of whether ICO or trading it is.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: