Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can drop again 7K zone.  (Read 798 times)
Bakulman

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

Bitcoin will drop from 7k-8k dollars then after two weeks it will rise again to 9k, by the month of june it will hit 10k then continuously rising up till october then it will drop a little bit by a couple of weeks then the price of bitcoin will hit 20k dollars zone by december.so invest now buy bitcoin and hodl it.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

Bitcoin can drop 7K zone for short time. As we see it's already drop 8500$ . So I expect it will drop below 8k, that means 7K zone. But it will no longer. I hope agin Bitcoin will grow up to 9K zone by next week. What you think about it ?
The bitcoin has been floating about for a month as if it were on waves, then rising a little, then dropping, but with a general trend of smooth growth. Therefore, it is unlikely that now the price of bitcoin will fall below eight thousand dollars. Most likely, this is still the lower limit of the amplitude of its oscillations and it will continue to maintain a trend of smooth growth. Moreover, there are as yet no negative news for the fall as well.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

multiply assets when bitcoin prices decrease and take profit next year. I'm sure bitcoin will increase in the next year.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

Currently it's around $8500 zone. I see it testing  the $8000 support zone but I strongly believe it won't break it will likely consolidate around that zone for one for two days before taking off to $9k
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

Stay tunes of bitcoin prices. I just think, if the bitcoin price falls, it is the right time to buy and immediately buy. if bitcoin prices rise. this is a good time to sell. fall or pump bitcoin prices. I still support bitcoin. because it's just a whale manipulation for graphic art ..
Crypdon

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

This is just whale manipulation, dropping the price due to a small amount of negative news expecting others to do the same. When they realise that mt gox will trade otc the market will pump back up again. Some easy gains for the market manipulators
Xivibe

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

This is just whale manipulation, dropping the price due to a small amount of negative news expecting others to do the same. When they realise that mt gox will trade otc the market will pump back up again. Some easy gains for the market manipulators

Correct, they sell and expect the market will follow. Stay calm and don't stress.

Those whales want to rebuy at a low price, don't let them play their game.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

Bitcoin can drop 7K zone for short time. As we see it's already drop 8500$ . So I expect it will drop below 8k, that means 7K zone. But it will no longer. I hope agin Bitcoin will grow up to 9K zone by next week. What you think about it ?
I was expecting the same thing. Bitcoin should remain around 9k this coming weekend or it can leave another sour taste to the investors mouth. Bitcoin already saw the light last week but it dropped again this week. Hopefully, the decrease in price will be enough to entice our dearest investors. It might affect the price if a lot of investors will hold and buy some btc. Hopefully someone rich will play with the demand and it will affect its price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 660

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

I didn't expect to go down to 7k on this week, and I thought it would not happen, maybe the bitcoin on the end of the month would go up to 9k or maybe 10k so in the end of the year might 15k.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

I don't think so. Not below 8000k should be.
bminer.ca

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

Looking at the depth chart on GDAX, I don't think so. We will see 9000 back very soon (hopefully lol)
MrRiuss

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

anything is possible, going up or going down. the certain thing in the chart is bitcoin will be going to the right Smiley. for short term, i agree, it may be will reach 7k
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:07:39 PM

It is impossible to happen. It might drop but it's gonna be near to its last value. Or just like 500$ drop or something like that. Bitcoin is starting to get back on track again as we can see it is $9k now aand maybe next month it will step to the $10k which is a good news to everyone that is waiting for this the whole time since the price dumping happened last year. I might say it is very fast as I thought it would be.
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

I didn't expect to go down to 7k on this week, and I thought it would not happen, maybe the bitcoin on the end of the month would go up to 9k or maybe 10k so in the end of the year might 15k.

Altcoin market is so much volatile since the starting of this year. There are still chances that it can go below 7k depending on the circumstances of the market and news.

Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

At the moment of making this post the price was at 8637 a decline from a position of over 9k ,most of the major coins are also observing declines in double digits. even though the bitcoin price has been trending down in the last couple of days bitcoin is known  to bounce back from bearish trends and really there is still no treason to think it will not this time .Just take this as an opportunity to buy some bitcoins if the price does infact drop to the 7k zone.

usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

I don't think so.This is just a fluctuation after a constant raise and stable state.Now the current price of bitcoin is 8600$ and may be by tomorrow we can able to see 9000$ again.Many traders will use this fluctuation to inverse their money for the future.The price will not reduce to 7000$ again.
qfswoghq

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

It's hard to predict. Maybe this is related to the upcoming New York conference. I hope there is not much FUD in the meeting.If it continues to drop drastically, my account will lose a lot of money, I hope not.
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

Then that would be great to buy more bitcoins. Price will fall from time to time, there's no doubt about it. But I usually don't believe those people who are trying to predict what would be the exact price of bitcoin, no matter what their basis are.

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

Bitcoin will drop from 7k-8k dollars then after two weeks it will rise again to 9k, by the month of june it will hit 10k then continuously rising up till october then it will drop a little bit by a couple of weeks then the price of bitcoin will hit 20k dollars zone by december.so invest now buy bitcoin and hodl it.
It is really difficult to predict how the market goes but i expected this crash because the resistance we had at $10 k was really high and the market was not going anywhere and so i expected a correction before crossing the $10k valuation and i am not sure how long it will take to cross those valuation but i am positive that the next push will take the value above $10k.
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

a difficult time for bitcoin, but we will survive. such already was, it is normal. in general, the industry is developing, so there is nothing to worry about
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: