Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be reached 20000$ this year??  (Read 886 times)
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:21:34 AM

We do not understand where are going to bitcoin ?  last few weak bitcoin again up to near 10000$ but today bitcoin down and its already gone under 9000$ . So i think bitcoin never reached 20000$ this year .What are u option about it please explain?
There is a speculation from a Wall Street veteran that bitcoin will reach the $25k at the end of this year but they way it is going now i think that it will not go that way. Bitcoin has hard time breaking the $10K resistance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:27:03 AM

$ 20k bitcoin price for this year?
I will say "yes", it is the hope for all bitcoin holders. if last year reached $ 15k then this year will reach $ 20k

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
sonali2015 (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

I am optimistic about the prospects of bitcoin. I think the price drop was temporary. Most likely, someone needs to buy bitcoin cheaper. I believe that by the end of the year bitcoin will update its historical highs.
Yes, i am agreed with you. But everybody knows that nobody can control bitcoin so how its possible? Nowadays bitcoin again down hope it will be again under 7000$ and many people are disappointed for bitcoin price. I still believe that bitcoin price will be broken previous records.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Are you sure that he will not be able to do this this year? I think that it's still a bit early, even after half a year has passed I think I need to wait until the end and then we'll see who was right and who is not
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

We do not understand where are going to bitcoin ?  last few weak bitcoin again up to near 10000$ but today bitcoin down and its already gone under 9000$ . So i think bitcoin never reached 20000$ this year .What are u option about it please explain?
you should always give technical reasons why bitcoin cannot reach $20,000 and not what you think. This time last year bitcoin was below $1500 and many of us here said it is not going to reach $3,000 before December 2018 but we can see were we get to. Bitcoin crossing $20,000 is very possible in 2018 and the current price movement is what we need for the next move.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

Are you sure that he will not be able to do this this year? I think that it's still a bit early, even after half a year has passed I think I need to wait until the end and then we'll see who was right and who is not
Thank god! there is someone who understands that this is not the right time to give such bold statements when we all know that market could change the direction of its flow any time. Better not spread such negative news and put newcomers in stress. All the old investors of this industry know this fact that market always falls down by the mid of the year and recovers at the end. So better stay chill.
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

There is such a chance still. Every year BTC breaks new record, but this time market probably needs stability. I don't see it as a decline and bad thing. More projects will be realised, more value the coin will have in future
I will be millionaire if the price hit $20k this year. I will make huge profit but I think all in vain. The price is not increasing and stuck between $8k and $9k. More than half a month the price is no increasing from the above price. I am thinking that how will it reach to $20k till the end of this year. But anything is possible in cryptocurrency world. Let’s see what happens.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

It is the second quarter of 2018 and still half of the year remaining.  And situation can be changed anytime within a few days. So it is not so unnatural to reach at $20k. But future is uncertain. So let's hope for the best.
This month is still young were not yet close to end this year. Yes future is uncertain but their is a hope for bitcoin to reach 20k$ this year. Patient is need and I think any months will come btc will increase.
Of course I agree with you, It's too early to say categorically about what can happen before the end of 2018. it's still only month of May and we will still be able to see Bitcoin's best growth soon, as well as another price drop. In general, I would refrain from regular forecasts .
It is all about time. Time will tell us the right price is the right time. Many people predicts that it will reach to $20000 till the end of this year, and many say that it will be round about $11-12k till December. I think it is difficult because the price is below $9000 and almost half year is going to finish and $20000 is far away. There are also corrections in the price time to time.

patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

We do not understand where are going to bitcoin ?  last few weak bitcoin again up to near 10000$ but today bitcoin down and its already gone under 9000$ . So i think bitcoin never reached 20000$ this year .What are u option about it please explain?
I think you should not be so excessively pessimistic, because you should keep in mind that no market in history has been characterized by continuous and consistent growth for many years, but there are periods of great volatility, but approximately 80% of the time the markets move in ranges, as today's bitcoin is doing.

In fact, if you start to review the bitcoin's historical behavior, you will notice that during 2015 and 2016 bitcoin was very little volatile, so you should be mentally prepared to see a price around $9,000 for many months before that it resumes its bullish career towards new heights.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:58:25 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 02:47:36 AM by HatakeKakashi

High chnces the price of the bitcoin will become $20,000 this year again. We know that bitcoin already reached $20,000 last year so it will become like that price so it easy again to bitcoin to increase or hit $20,000. But if many people will see their bitcoin we will not see bitcoin become $20,000 we need to buy more bitcoin like what we did last year 2017.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:57:32 AM

Be positive I believe price can reached $20k this year. It is early to conclude what the price can fully achieve this year ends. We are in the months of june so I think in a few months time or ber months it may reached.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:16:38 AM

Be positive I believe price can reached $20k this year. It is early to conclude what the price can fully achieve this year ends. We are in the months of june so I think in a few months time or ber months it may reached.
I believe in your thoughts even though there are many unspecified factors in the future. Countries need to improve the legal framework and more structured ICOs, which will create greater interest in the crypto market and bitcoin will rely on that for growth.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:19:26 AM

it will not hit $ 20k this year because bitcoin may be lowered due to miners and investors holding lots of bitcoins and being sold because of the high price that causes lower value for bitcoin today, perhaps the next few years will cost $ 20k to hit it.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:36:08 AM

it will not hit $ 20k this year because bitcoin may be lowered due to miners and investors holding lots of bitcoins and being sold because of the high price that causes lower value for bitcoin today, perhaps the next few years will cost $ 20k to hit it.

i actually believe that if price doesn't go to $20k this year then it won't be because people (all the ones you mentioned) are selling. but instead it will be because the price is kept down and pushed towards a much longer bear market.
we have seen that market was ready to end the bear trend at least three times now but  each time it was met with a strong and well executed dumping to keep the price down. of course things like this can not last forever but until the day demand grows stronger than the manipulation we will remain in this trend and below the ATH.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

probably you are right and bitcoin will not reach this mark this year, this year was difficult for him and constant recessions hampered his growth
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

Well, it is pretty hard to predict with its volatility and all the panic sellers roaming around reducing the price even more sue to wrong speculations and negative news about bitcoin.
Anyway that should not be a problem for you if you are investing in the long-term, it is given that bitcoin will rise and you only need patience.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

is impossible to reach 20k$ this year because of the huge rise of last year and the people start to thinks is scam and it's just bubble
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

Bitcoin has been told that it will never reach higher than $1,000 few years ago.

But if that's your opinion and you are becoming pessimistic because of the current market flow and bitcoin is showing lately. This year can be full of surprises, I'm still basing my feeling from last years great ATH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:22:47 AM

I understand what you meant to ask. Though a positive message can be shared that bitcoin will reach $20k this year,  the current situation is zigzag and can not predict the growth trend but it's quite good to see the range being between $7.3k to $7.9k. hope to have growth of minimum $10k by this month and starts growing towards $20k but it just remains stable between the values above. Hope the trend should start by end of this month.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:25:19 AM

We do not understand where are going to bitcoin ?  last few weak bitcoin again up to near 10000$ but today bitcoin down and its already gone under 9000$ . So i think bitcoin never reached 20000$ this year .What are u option about it please explain?

I understand what you meant to ask. Though a positive message can be shared that bitcoin will reach $20k this year,  the current situation is zigzag and can not predict the growth trend but it's quite good to see the range being between $7.3k to $7.9k. hope to have growth of minimum $10k by this month and starts growing towards $20k but it just remains stable between the values above. Hope the trend should start by end of this month.
I am closely watching its short term trend growth and not its higher level at this times like $20,000. The trend will start this week and so observing it now and if confirms the bull trend we may see it aroun $10,000 above. $20,000 is so positive to reach remember how many days or weeks of trend in just a small time it climbs the price very fast.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_