Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 09:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just started Christmas Charity using nothing but Bitcoin.  (Read 470 times)
bobjumps (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:23:27 AM

Hi, wanted to let everyone know I've started a foundation in St. Louis to help underprivileged children have a great Christmas is this tough economy.  To set ourselves apart from everyone we wanted to do it using. Bitcoins only.  We've had a really great start so far, there was more people in the St. Louis area using Bitcoins than we thought. So we just want to get our name out there, it's Just a Bit for Kids!  Let me know what you guys think and if there are other charities or foundations using Bitcoins. Maybe we can learn from them.

Thanks

Address
1Gbjs2NgBWjX7Zokgug6F7EA5o8dmuzfv8
CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:24:44 AM

So you are the only child, that will get help, right?  Grin
bobjumps (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:32:41 AM

Absolutely NOT!
I started with my own donation of 25 Bitcoins and will use another 25 of my own next year. Maybe more depending on how everything goes of course. No matter if we get other donations or not. I was able to do well early on in this game and just want to give back with my success.
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:47:30 AM

Absolutely NOT!
I started with my own donation of 25 Bitcoins and will use another 25 of my own next year. Maybe more depending on how everything goes of course. No matter if we get other donations or not. I was able to do well early on in this game and just want to give back with my success.

Sure, show us your address and sign it, the one with the 25 bitcoins.  Why do you have 2 separate addresses for 1 cause?  Bit hard to manage?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: