Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low supply coins and Ico  (Read 22063 times)
lucakun (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

Hello, can you suggest me some coins o ICO with a low total supply in circulation?

I think getting some of these when the price it's still low, could be a good point..

Avantiser

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

You should check Masari.
lucakun (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

You should check Masari.

I like it but the community is still very low..
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

Hello, can you suggest me some coins o ICO with a low total supply in circulation?

I think getting some of these when the price it's still low, could be a good point..

low supply coin without active developments is same as dead coin,
and thats will be bad for investments,,
so, i think its better if you buy a coins with active development such as ethereum and waves  Wink

jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

I don't know why people are concern about the token supply, what I look for in a project is the marketcap. Going to your question, I know Lunyr, Monaca and Minexcoin, they all have low supply. But your question is even subjective because for me anything less than 50 million tokens is low when compared to billions of tokens they are creating now

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

Definition for low right now for me would be HXX. 9.9 million total supply and has an upcoming hardfork for a privacy focused Bitcoin. Next on the list would be NLX
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

The Korona Coin. It is one of the low supply. Their supply is 330,000 and the price is .0009 eth each.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:46:33 AM

The lowest supply coin with the most undervalued price right now I would say is probably Omni. Only 560,000 coins in circulation, and the price is barely above $35 apiece, which is absolutely crazy since Tether and Maidsafecoin are both hosted on the Omni layer.

Another one would be ZCash, it was hyped up really early on but now the hype died down, so prices are extremely low. Less than 4 million ZCash in circulation, could be worth a buy (though the fact that they essentially tax miners is repelling, at least for now).

But that doesn't mean either is the best available investment option, not all coins with low supply are good investments. The best investment I can think of currently is probably IOTA.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:46:07 AM

it's useless if the coins do not have steady growth, if coins die, it seems you will be disappointed with it, I do not understand what your goal is looking for low supply coin, or maybe for long-term investment?
lucakun (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

it's useless if the coins do not have steady growth, if coins die, it seems you will be disappointed with it, I do not understand what your goal is looking for low supply coin, or maybe for long-term investment?

Both of them. I divided my portfolio in long term investment coins, but I would like to invest some money on low supply coins to get some speculation.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:18:27 PM

hmm
low supply it's not will be guarantee for good in price.
we can see another ico ended with low circulation.
for example
DigiPulse very low circulation just about 1,4 mill token on circulation.
also high comunity, but still just the same as the others

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

Yes, this is a good enough time to buy, but there is still some danger, because some coins are now falling on at all and the main thing in this case is not to make a mistake.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

You should check Masari.

I like it but the community is still very low..

same reason and I think it is also important that when it comes to community you must have a big members so they will support you every time you launched project .
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

I can suggest but whether it is low supply or not is not important at all, you should more be interested in the community, token economy and the team. High or low supply is really not important.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:04:06 AM

Well supply can be a factor for success but nowadays development of the project plays a big part of having a high value coin. But if you're looking for low supply and currently undervalued crypto, check INS. It is at $1.44 and ICO price was $1.60-$2. Platform will be launched by q4 and with only 30m supply for sure it will go up. This coin can be used in real world since it is for groceries once it is live. Better check their telegram group or website and you will see a lot of partnership with big names in food industry.
zone95

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:15:17 AM

I thought low supply meant higher value
Bidcoin Tech

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

JOIN NOW!
Trading cryptocurrency has never been this FUN with BIDCEX.
TRADE (www.bidcex.com) = FUN (www.Bidcoin.club)
All trading activities will be rewarded with BID REWARDS. Bid rewards can be used for bidding on any items or cryptocurrency of your choice. Bid winners will receive the items or cryptocurrency for FREE, without any extra cost. FREE shipping for the winner of the auctioned item. The more trading activities, the more chances of BID REWARDS you will receive.
Join the latest ITO (Initial Token Offering) with low total supply from BIDCOIN https://www.bidcoin.club/packages -  we accept all major creditcards/debitcards thru PAYPAL and cryptocurrency as payment option.
TOTAL SUPPLY: 21M
TRADE FOR FUN WITH BID REWARDS!!!

https://etherscan.io/token/0xf5e7f08c91b5d8579746eaad70ac509e94e2f1d3
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

I don't have any idea about good ICO project with low supply amount but I think low supply amount ICO project isn't always good project to invest in Smiley. There are so many ICO projects with really low total supply amount but seem like all of them are terrible projects Smiley. Don't invest in any ICO project just because it has low supply amount Smiley.
LauraCroft

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

I wouldnt just look at supply when deciding to invest, price can still make them not worth while
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

0chain - token focal point is on data storage, you can check out their official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2670071.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: