Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ask for help]Offer a reward of 500 ORB, solve the problem of request Wallet  (Read 451 times)
guozhou (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:00:48 AM

I came to the Chinese ORB miners, I dig a lot of ORB, but now I encountered a big trouble, my wallet is the emergence of a large number of 0.00ORB, wallet no response, I can not Transactions ORB from my wallet.
I would like to offer a reward of 500 ORB, request to resolve!
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:09:37 AM

Take your wallet.dat and save it elsewhere, then delete everything else in your appdata/roaming/orbits folder.  Re-download and restart the client, then close it and put the wallet.dat back in the appdata/roaming/orbits folder and it should repopulate your wallet!
guozhou (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:29:17 AM

Take your wallet.dat and save it elsewhere, then delete everything else in your appdata/roaming/orbits folder.  Re-download and restart the client, then close it and put the wallet.dat back in the appdata/roaming/orbits folder and it should repopulate your wallet!
Thank you very much for your guidance!
But this method I've tried many times, still can not solve the problem.
Scooby903

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:30:41 AM

Are you using the latest available client?
guozhou (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:46:06 AM

Are you using the latest available client?

Yes!
Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:03:15 AM

It is because ORB is PoS but does not pay PoS. I suggest you start the client with -reservebalance=999999 then combine the coins by sending them to yourself.

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
Scooby903

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:06:51 AM

It is because ORB is PoS but does not pay PoS. I suggest you start the client with -reservebalance=999999 then combine the coins by sending them to yourself.

Good to know!  I only mined a tiny bit when it launched and never really looked into it
guozhou (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:37:15 AM

Good to know!  I only mined a tiny bit when it launched and never really looked into it
OK, I will try this way.
guozhou (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:04:52 AM

OK, I will try this way.

But this method I've tried many times, still can not solve the problem. Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: