Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More than 20 BTC available for USA Bank Cash, Swift Bank Transfer, Ecurrency, WU  (Read 1385 times)
xchanga.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 02:11:27 AM

More than 20 btc is here and available for usa bank cash payment(30mins) transaction.
swift bank payment(2-3days).
WU/MG(30mins).
Ecurrency (perfectmoney,webmoney) Instant in 10mins.
Rate 720-730.
buy now or sell now we buy at $700.
BTC is dropping gradually.
Take Advantage.
www.xchanga.com

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stake

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:07:52 AM

Be sure to use escrow for anyone dealing.
xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 08:18:31 AM

the newbie is really smart.
came on chat&forming to have bad english.
then he request we send him 10btc and teach him about it then he will pay
Lmao really we never seen such client.
we told him to buy 1 and learn about it
he refused rather he needs us to send 10 and teach him
then he will pay us. imagine.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 08:36:35 AM

Hello???
I have question, are you accept Escrow??? YOU NOT ANSWER IT, SIR  Smiley
please we are busy with clients on our website.
you came with a trick.
can you look for another seller and buy.
our company service/operational guide does not suit you.
you also claim to have bad english while you dont.
all of them are simple trick.
please find somewhere else to buy.
Thank you.

snuff

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:55:58 PM

I may be interested.

Has anyone here used this service?
xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 07:39:17 AM

52 btc instock
available now at 520-530.
Buy now bitcoins is so low.

xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 08:26:12 PM

if  bitcoins hit $50 many will really run crazy on the streets including us here.
bitcoins pls hold up your value.
haha.

braindead

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:40:14 PM

Better u run naked man it will be much more fun... please add on your back "BTC DRIVES ME CRAZY"
xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 09:24:07 PM

hehe Lol.
So funny.
yeah am goona do that.

xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 08:08:59 AM

www.xchanga.com

xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 11:44:53 PM

the holiday breeze
hope all is catching fun.
remember dont spend all that money
invest in bitcoins today.
rates now 690-700 usd.

xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 07:22:44 AM

waoo the holidays is good.
bitcoins available for sale.
new stock back now.

hairycoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:49:32 AM

waoo the holidays is good.
bitcoins available for sale.
new stock back now.

Do not trust one word they say. I went through a massive ordeal and I in the end I never received my BTC THAT I PAID FOR. They stole my money from me if you want to read what I went through here it is

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=387941.msg4178344#msg4178344

Please don't make the same mistake I made this is not a trustworthy company they are fraudulent.

If you want to speak to me directly on skype I will be happy to chat with you and let you know how they scammed me and they will do it to you.
xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 06:38:46 AM

I will not be able to talk much on this. but you contacted us with another IP saying your from the same Australia and talking about your same order. we have paid some clients and then they come again with another ID saying we have not paid them or saying their account was hacked and we didnt verify before paying.

We told you to do a simple thing which is to send an Identity Verification of the two parties who mentioned your order for our security and yours also and you have been abusing us and saying many many Negative things.  Please do what we said we shall have your order completed.

Regards,
The Xchanga Inc Team.

hairycoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:51:35 AM

I will not be able to talk much on this. but you contacted us with another IP saying your from the same Australia and talking about your same order. we have paid some clients and then they come again with another ID saying we have not paid them or saying their account was hacked and we didnt verify before paying.

We told you to do a simple thing which is to send an Identity Verification of the two parties who mentioned your order for our security and yours also and you have been abusing us and saying many many Negative things.  Please do what we said we shall have your order completed.

Regards,
The Xchanga Inc Team.

I have already paid you and you have not sent me my BTC and if I do say which I won't "I didn't receive my BTC" Why would you send another BTC payment if you know too well that it has been sent through and you can check the blockchain as well. I'll give you my bitcoin address right now so that when  you do the transfer we can check it through the block chain (http://blockchain.info/) to confirm that it was sent from your address to mine 2.6BTC! Why would I go through the trouble to scam you I paid several times and waited patiently and you kept making excuses and not deliver.

You have two addresses to choose from this one
19awPh4D1GVM93ZrepxPP1aBcTmfo7xQKK or this one 1H43iRYoXzq63RtYuM7qTqmyJXgLMrh5tm

I will never give my ID to anyone who hasn't even delivered goods that I paid for! If you wanted my ID why didn't you say earlier before I made the purchase? And this sounds like identity theft to be honest. Also it was not regarding the same order get your facts straight I suggested the site to one of mates when I thought you were genuine and he checked it out and he talked to one of your reps and he was going to make an order but he didn't because I told him that you don't deliver and he would never give ID to anyone even though even if I asked.

I am looking forward to your response. All I ask is that you send me my BTC that I paid for. If you want to talk to me on skype through webcam and see that I am genuine I would be happy to do that. I'll even show you my ID and then you can send the btc using the method above. We have the block chain a ledger of all transaction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: