Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not a lurker anymore!  (Read 476 times)
Pathi (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:50:24 AM

Hello folks,

I have been lurking for a couple of months, and finally registered.

I just finished mining my 1st coin and want to sell for usd. I originally thought I would use mt box, but I see lots of complaints now.

Could you guys recommend an exchange for a low volume seller? Probably 1 or 2 coins every couple of months.

Thanks. I am in US if that matters.

Thanks

Pathi
_wayfarer_

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 02:52:32 AM

It's probably easiest to just sell on Coinbase, since you're in the US.

Try my free BTC price alerts | In the 20th century, the United States endured two world wars and other traumatic and expensive military conflicts; the Depression; a dozen or so recessions and financial panics; oil shocks; a flu epidemic; and the resignation of a disgraced president. Yet the Dow rose from 66 to 11,497 - Warren Buffet
twisted636

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:18:01 AM

mtgox is always higher priced would it make a good place to sell and not buy?
what makes coinbase better for us?
g27wr

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

I like guns.

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:20:25 AM

I've been lurking a long time also! Registered a little while ago but still refreshed the Dogecoin page many many times a day to keep up with activity. Now it's time for me to get involved  Grin

BitCoinMiner01

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:43:24 AM

I hear ya.  I've been lurking since early 2011.

I told myself after the "free ripple give-away" I missed out on that I was going to start posting more... but to be honest, I'm just not that social on this particular type of medium (forums).  I'm more of a IRC / Trollbox type.  Wink

I have written a few Economic white papers on Bitcoin (econometric, time series, efficient market hypothesis type stuff), so it's probably about time that I try to build some sort of credibility here since this forum seems to be the only way to get in touch with certain members of the Bitcoin community.

I finished my masters in Economics a few years ago... actually paid for it in Bitcoin Wink

I was going to go for my PhD, but Bitcoin has been good to me and I no longer see the benefit to the time / expense necessary.  I'll try to post some of my research soon so that you all can critique and hopefully benefit from it.

Sorry about the lengthy nonsensical post with the story of my life... but ya know, you gotta post something of substance to unlock your account.  Cheers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: