Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:56:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple met a problem  (Read 142 times)
CryptoKing1992 (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

Ripple is down 16% despite the fabulous news about it, like the results of the first pilot study.

A week ago a class-action lawsuit was filed against the CEO of Ripple, Brad Garlinghouse, as well as the parent company Ripple Labs. The lawsuit claims that the cryptocurrency is scamming people. It was filed in California by Ripple’s very own investors.

Do you think, it will continue to drop?
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

Ripple is down 16% despite the fabulous news about it, like the results of the first pilot study.

A week ago a class-action lawsuit was filed against the CEO of Ripple, Brad Garlinghouse, as well as the parent company Ripple Labs. The lawsuit claims that the cryptocurrency is scamming people. It was filed in California by Ripple’s very own investors.

Ripple has become a bit risky to hold now. So I suggest coins like NEO, ADA, PRG, ICX and LSK to be looked at carefully for future investments.
tysavbde

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

I hope this is a small episode for Ripple. Now Ripple has been working with many large banks, and the community is very strong. I don't think Ripple will be affected by the whole incident.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

if history is seen that ripple down after the lawsuit it can be sure the incident is quite influential with it, but hope not prolonged and can be normal again and higher rate
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

Ripple will bounce back but sell some XRP now and invest in TAU, LSK, XLM and XMR. It will ensure lesser risk. By the way, these coins are also awesome.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

I never liked ripple cause you cant says XRp a fully crypto. Cause XRP is not fully decentralized its semi -centralized. When it grows more it will definitely control by the bank and manipulate by banks. Cause they don't want to go ripple big. But as an investment ripple is good a little bit hyped but still go. Many banks accepted ripple and test it. If they accept ripple technology it will be big.And this recent event about filled a case just a small event for ripple in my opinion.dont sell it in loss if you are in profit go sell it now .Thank you Smiley

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

what is the fabulous news of RIPPLE?
since first i have no trust on this one.
they are just gathering people and will dump soon.
now! they are CENTRA NEXT i hope this will make people see what they are after.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

If BTC and ETH price keep falling, I believe that XRP price will keep decreasing as well. It's really normal although 16% is a little big problem Smiley)

Just wait until next week cause I think this dump will not last for too long. Maybe the whales are trying to dump the price of good coin to have chance to collect them again with lower price cause there will be a huge pump right after that Cheesy

ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

I do not really like RIPL and I think that he will continue to fall. I do not understand why such a rush around this coin, it seems to me that it is unprofitable.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

You should look at the overall market, Bitcoin down making the altcoins all down. Bad news about the ripple I think is just a fud, causing people to scare off the ripple. The market may recover in the coming days if Bitcoin is up. Ripple will have good news in the future, you wait until the end of this month, Ripple will go to the moon.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

Ripple would only be good if you invested a few years ago when it was super cheap - just pennies. Now, you are buying at an overpriced price so it's a risk at anything remotely close to one dollar. If it gets dumped, then early investors won't care, they made huge gains already

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

Hi, do not forget RIpple is a tool of banks, so their goal is rip us off as much as they can, so in my opinion it is just the start
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

I think Ripple is a very risky asset with unpredictable growth. You also need to consider the large amount of Ripple is located by the developers.
topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:08:09 PM

It's not a secret that Ripple is not decentralized at all, so the price is totally controlled by the team. And if the price is dumped now, I think that they do it intentionally for some purpose. I don't really think that Ripple deserve to stay on the 3rd place on the market.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:08 PM

That's the hardest part of centralized crypto since Ripple is centralized they can monitor and manipulate price as what they want to their project. I did not invest XRP because on that issue, I have on that coin before but last year I sold it all out in my portfolio.
So far ripple is good and have a potential but once decentralized we never knew what will happen next because of there someone who controlled.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

The biggest problem for Ripple is that all the good news about it usually means nothing real, but just a news. Ripple is losing the investors faith in my opinion and this is the biggest problem for them.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

Ripple is totally is pure garbage imo. Sounds harsh, but that's what I think it is.
Until now it never was and never ever will be a crypto currency in any way.
Ride the pumps and dumps when you can and try to make more BTC or other cryptos with it if you like.
And yes ripple imo is a scam. Do some research about one of the former 'founder', Jed Mccaleb, and then you'll now why Ripple is extremely shady and why the Token itself is totally useless.
Investerio

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

Ripple was always suspicious to me, firstly because of absence of decentralization, so I am not surprised. To my mind we will not see any profits more from this currency. It's a pity, but news about it does not encourage Sad
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

When I checked on coinamerketcap.com, Ripple is always stable in spite of controversies and I don't think when they're down it's do from that lawsuit things.
Ripples partnership didn't made the pump but people on the free market will decide Ripple price value because crypto traders are earning money shile holders will even earn more profit if they keep on holding their crypto assets and their Ripple.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:03:46 PM

Ripple was always suspicious to me, firstly because of absence of decentralization, so I am not surprised. To my mind we will not see any profits more from this currency. It's a pity, but news about it does not encourage Sad

Well, I am a full supporter of Ripple as I invested couple of grand last year on 4th quarter.
Although Ripple had gone almost $3 this January but I choose to hold it because Ripple is on my long-term category of investments.
Ripple isn't different from other altcoins today that facing some issues,

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: