Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple met a problem  (Read 147 times)
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

I do not know what is going on, market is struggling to get bullish momentum and everytime market starts to move positively the sentiment changes to negative and market again goes down, market is really taking the test of patience of the holders at the moment, i hope the patience will pay off big time.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

I don't like ripple also, waiting for his downfall ever since I know ripple better... they claim they're decentralized, lies all lies

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

Recently, large players are trying in every way to influence the price of one or another cryptocurrency for personal gain. It is not excluded that the XRP cryptocurrency has become the victim of such manipulations. Be very careful and double-check all the news before you commit this or that act.

Samtob4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

Ripple is always stable in spite of controversies and I'm not condemn ripple is one of the coin that will reach the moon with time
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

Ripple is down 16% despite the fabulous news about it, like the results of the first pilot study.

A week ago a class-action lawsuit was filed against the CEO of Ripple, Brad Garlinghouse, as well as the parent company Ripple Labs. The lawsuit claims that the cryptocurrency is scamming people. It was filed in California by Ripple’s very own investors.

Do you think, it will continue to drop?

In my way of thinkin, ripple is not a promising coin like ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin etc. For me, it is just dumping and pumping, and I think it is not a promising coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: