Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies  (Read 7033 times)
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

It always happens when faced with something new and unexplored.It will take a long time until the cryptocurrency will take the world.It will be used on a par with cash.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

Government maybe can make difficult tokens and ico, but it cannot kill decentralized distributed tokens. No one can control that, and as we know cryptocurrency not only benefits investors, but also makes profits for the organizers. This means that the government that accepts it will also gain from it. In fact, it needs to be used in many places. These benefits, blockchain can not avoid the cryptocurrency! Because the most mature technology in blockchain now is cryptocurrency!
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

I see the government banning bitcoin, those who are not economically strong, or a country that is afraid of financial distress, I think it is state policy, and as we know now many developed countries are beginning to legalize cryptocurrency, which means not all countries want to kill Crypto.

Peter Coresi

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

Cryptocurrency will be accepted by many countries slowly in the world. Crypto has lot  of potential in coming future. Slowly the whole world will implement rules and regulations on crypto. It will happen in coming days.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I don’t believe that governments are against cryptocurrencies. It is hardly can be imagined. Crypto market is not so big like it looks. It has a very big and difficult path of development ahead.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

Today there were news, about the Swiss stock exchange and about South Korea.
- The Swiss Stock Exchange will create a fully regulated trading platform for the crypt.
- South Korea is Officially Recognizing Crypto Exchanges as Regulated Banks.
Wash the States are not trying to kill crypto. And vice versa to regulate.

gorgemarty

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

I think they sure can like forma example in Estonia or other progressively inclined towards crypto countries local laws don't allow usage of currencies other than national currencies thus making crypto anticonstitucional AND illegitimate. And those countries' governments unfortunately have no intentions to make amendments into laws
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

Governments will undoubtedly continue to put pressure on the crypto world until they find a way to take advantage of it. If governments can not win and control something in any way, they will inevitably try to stop it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

Government's objective is to have a form of control over the crypto industry that is why it appears they are fighting against it. Of course, control over it will destroy the decentralization objective which blochain/crypto offers. However, i think there will be a middle ground to reach for compromise over time as Government has no choice than to align with the advancements in this space.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

Governments will undoubtedly continue to put pressure on the crypto world until they find a way to take advantage of it. If governments can not win and control something in any way, they will inevitably try to stop it.
Assuming that governments are the worse enemy in crypto. Why? Because they always oppose to the new idea wherein they are much triggered to adapt new system. However,this innovative ways will lead to a very unique and stress free idea of making the economy boom. I don't think governments from whole wide world will kill this thing because as certain they will have shares from cryptocurrency. They are just bending over backwards.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

as regulation from finance institution to shows with reference on works as the occupation of crypto currency those helps as the better on decision as securing less on waste and gains with the higher returns on valuation as consequence with manage of tasks on crypto finance transaction between users within network.

EmmettBrownRu

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

Over the past couple of months, almost all the leading states have made some statements about crypto. And all of them are not aimed at killing the infrastructure, but on development and regulation.

Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

I don't think that government can shake the foundation of cryptocurrency. We all know that cryptocurrency already become one of the most well known way of investment in the whole world where in alot of # of billionaire invest in.
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

It is impossible for the government to kill cryptocurrencies. They can regulate at most. I think that supervision is possible, but it does not mean that all coins can be regulated. This requires a lot of technology.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

I don't think so, I think the government not going to kill cryptocurrency, because they know that cryptocurrency can help of their people to develop the economy and change to be better. The government just need more time to find a good way to make sure that cryptocurrency save for all of the peoples.

Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Not so, the government will never be able to kill electronic money. Maybe they will preserve and promote electronic money.
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:27:14 AM

I hope not. I also highly doubt they will. It's very difficult to implement and there is so much progress especially in use cases like supply chain and DAOs. Whether transactional crypto will stay or not is maybe a little less certain. But once again I believe it will become the standard in less than 10 years from now

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

I think that several governments will prevent the popularization of crypto-currencies. But they will only temporarily postpone the rapid development of the sphere of crypto-currencies.
EmmettBrownRu

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

News about positive regulation goes out every day. If this is not a plot puppeteers to deploy the market, then this is clearly a positive trend. This year we will almost certainly see a new market boom.

kritiana008

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

It could be real, I think. But I also consider that even cryptocurrency market will be closed, people will find ways to workk with it again. So much recourses have been invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: