Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies  (Read 7033 times)
Arsaen

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

cryptocurrency may be a big enemy for the government, because the government can not monitor the use of crypto, and the government does not receive tax from crypto. it might upset them and kill the crypto.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Earlier I also think that the states of different countries can seriously damage the bitcoin, but now I understand that there are very strong people behind bitcoins who can buy anyone and can manipulate anything in the market.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

Earlier I also think that the states of different countries can seriously damage the bitcoin, but now I understand that there are very strong people behind bitcoins who can buy anyone and can manipulate anything in the market.

For sure, love with huge capital has a decisive influence on governments. So, the fact that now crypt-exchanges are bought up, says that governments will be on the side of crypto.

Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

why kill? they should adapt, some smart countries like Japan for instance made it already, while other countries thinking how to regulate or tax it.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

No need for government killing crypto, if government dont regulate this it kill himself with selfscamming and hacking moneys

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:40:59 AM

Seems like different governments have been taking different sides.

For example, Korea and Japan have been positive towards crypto, while China has been negative.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
johnmartinda

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

Sure, there may be some reservations and skepticism based on the fraudulent aspect of it, but the last time I checked, fraudulent activities have been existing before the existence of cryptocurrencies, and if governments want to find a way to curtail that, it can be done.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

they will fight back against it at first, but after that, they will embrace cryptocurrency. just like what other countries did before they legalize crypto in their country, it is to take advantage of its lower value.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

Many governments are trying to pull down bitcoin under their regulations. They want to control bitcoin and yes you are right many countries closed their door for the bitcoin. So, They are fighting against bitcoin. But I don't think it won't help them. Most of the people supports have bitcoin. Many people found a new hope in this technological revolution. And, Without few countries, most of the country using bitcoin in many sections. So, Overall I can say governments can't kill or control Bitcoin.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

they will fight back against it at first, but after that, they will embrace cryptocurrency. just like what other countries did before they legalize crypto in their country, it is to take advantage of its lower value.

As you say, China was previously one of the largest cryptocurrency trading nations in the world, currently banned by the crypto, and most recently the Chinese police have just broken the line of illegal football World Cup with more than 10 billion yuan ($ 1.5 billion) in crypto. This is the biggest crypto spot that China has ever seen.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/over-540-arrested-in-china-for-online-football-gambling/
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

Cryptocurrency is a fact contrivance and latest application in business, and I am decided whether a governance desires to make substitution to its aboriginal terra firma it will decided completion the times
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

I think not, because on the contrary, many corporations and States are now joining the blockchain and are looking at where and how to use it to simplify the system, better control,and get more, because now all the bars are interested in this

dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

The state has many reasons to do this, but projects that improve the industry will continue to work and will be successful. This is important for everyone and such projects will be able to remain successful in the future. I like EOT projects and their goal is to build a decentralized platform for games with the ability for developers to spend less and earn more. The state will also be interested, so it is unlikely that such projects will be closed
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

Why do you think that the government of countries should necessarily kill the crypto currency? They are just trying to prevent chaos and confusion. Not always successfully))

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:55:26 PM

Government cannot kill cryptos, they can only regulate the cryptos and implement policies that might halt the activities of cypto currency, cryptos is a decentralized system which no one controls. 
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

I don't think so. Crypto is helping so many countries to develop economically. Like my country government, it is striving to pose its nose into it so that it can know how crypto operates so that it can be collect tax from it. But the government of my country never makes attempt to stop it
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

many goverments who refusing this blockchain technology were know exactly that cryptocurrency will become the threat of existing investment, i think there are no advanced technology except blockchain technology in financial industries. so if most of investors or whales begin to put or divert their investment to cryptocurrency it will become real threat in banking and financial industries for some countries. And the goverments also consider for some risks to legalize cryptocurrency as legal investment.

max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

On the contrary, most progressive countries are legalizing cryptocurrencies and facilitating the ways of handling them.
US and China are the exception from the main rule, but that's because they are trying to protect their citizens from the fraud (US) and keep the control of the people's money (China).
I think crypto will be given more freedom in these countries as time goes by after evaluating the potential of crypto and adopting the relevant legal framework.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

I don't think so. Crypto is helping so many countries to develop economically. Like my country government, it is striving to pose its nose into it so that it can know how crypto operates so that it can be collect tax from it. But the government of my country never makes attempt to stop it
The fact is that many countries that are trying to prohibit crypto currency have not yet found this way to manage the crypto currency and user income of the crypto currency that lives in this country. Thus, it is up to the government to determine what the decision will be regarding the Crypto-currency.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

think as if you're government itself. in which case you'd block such thing as a cryptocurrency? if it wasn't profitable for you, right? and why it might be not profitable for them?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: