Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:53:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies  (Read 7036 times)
Lobsterix
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

I don't think the government will be able to kill the cryptocurrency. Most likely, the government will try to control this sphere. Why kill if you can try to control
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

The Government will not be able to kill Cryptocurrency because in this world everyone can access to crypto. Many countries in the world which have given the permission to manage the Bitcoin. Because they are aware that this business can benefit many people.
silvercrashed

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

I think that governments will fight with cryptocurrency because they will not tolerate currency beyond their control.
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:14:09 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

there might be some movement from the government to regulate crypto but I think this will not stop the technology from developing. Crypto will thrive as for a time it has proven its benefits and usage.                                             
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

At the G20 summit, the rhetoric of all the speakers who spoke about crypto was positive. They said that crypto does not threaten the financial system.

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

Government will try to kill cryptocurrency for last many years but all policies of government will flop because cryptocurrency is very strong position in world. Government of many countries are accepting cryptocurrency & give permission to start business and arrange ATM for peoples. It will keep rising. According to me no other government can stop the cryptocurrency world.
Vimukes

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:58:21 PM

I believe that legislatures themselves will put resources into the cryptographic money and in new activities in view of digital currency. Wink
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:57:53 AM

It depends on government whether they need their united states of america economic system grow or no longer. In a few countries , Bitcoin is banned and a few international locations are making its denomination. the primary role in growth of cryptocurrencies relies upon on the government.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

The government will not kill the cryptocurrency, the government will only embrace the cryptocurrency, if you do not believe we can make a bet. The cryptocurrency is the movement of all mankind, and the government is nothing but an agent of all mankind.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

As much as the blockchain technology is created to be without government,  some governments that do not truly understand this concept will sure kick against it but i feel cryptocurrencies will still continue to grow....

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

Government who truly do not support crypto will do everything to  kill it, Thats why other country banned it. Crypto is already popular in the world and many users invest on it. As long as many people joined crypto the possibility to loose it is negative.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

I doubt it. At every international conference or summit, it is said that crypto currencies are not a threat to the global financial system. I just see that many countries are trying to introduce loyal laws in relation to this market. I believe that the crypto currencies will only develop and move forward!
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Government will try to kill cryptocurrency for last many years but all policies of government will flop because cryptocurrency is very strong position in world. Government of many countries are accepting cryptocurrency & give permission to start business and arrange ATM for peoples. It will keep rising. According to me no other government can stop the cryptocurrency world.
I also agree with you that the government cannot kill cryptocurrency because it is very strong and also has strong support system and it will continue to grow and in future, the government will come to accept the fact that crypto cannot harm the financial system, they will also support it because it has many advantages and can be used to solve many financial and societal problems.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JennyGreen

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

It may hamper the progress of mass adoption via regulations, but blockchain itself is borderless and as such cant be contained
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

I believe that governments continue to struggle more actively with crypto currencies and decentralization. The rulers do not want the people to live richly and happily.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

Crypto currency has been accepted by our world for a year already. And soon it will already occupy great positions in our new crypto society.
Chase_AI

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

Not all governments are against cryptocurrency. Check out Malta's stance on crypto--they are being called "blockchain island" because they are so accepting of cryptocurrency and want to make it a large part of their economy. Even though some countries are regulating crypto now, it is not a trend that is occurring worldwide. As the common man begins to use crypto more and governments realize that not only criminals are using crypto, they will be more accepting of crypto. Our lawmakers do not understand cryptocurrency right now in many countries, but once they see how well other countries are doing which are encouraging the development and use of crypto, I think this trend will turn right around and more countries will be willing to support and encourage crypto use by their citizens. 
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

Not all governments are against cryptocurrency. Check out Malta's stance on crypto--they are being called "blockchain island" because they are so accepting of cryptocurrency and want to make it a large part of their economy. Even though some countries are regulating crypto now, it is not a trend that is occurring worldwide. As the common man begins to use crypto more and governments realize that not only criminals are using crypto, they will be more accepting of crypto. Our lawmakers do not understand cryptocurrency right now in many countries, but once they see how well other countries are doing which are encouraging the development and use of crypto, I think this trend will turn right around and more countries will be willing to support and encourage crypto use by their citizens.  

Malta, Gibraltar, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Estonia all these countries are trying to provide a comfortable environment for cryptocurrency start-ups at the legislative level. This can only be welcomed, I hope this will bring prosperity to these economies in a decentralized world.
bebeb17

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

I think there are only a few countries that prohibit blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies. In my country it is still illegal because there is no definite rule to allow crypto. Even so me and others in my country remain enthusiastic about crypto and keep playing in crypto.
HuyOcCho1999

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

Practical projects related to technology such as EOT (EON)? Me and others simply want to be invested in areas of their interest.  I wonder how such projects are against any government policies It does not focus on minimizing the costs of intermediaries as well as against fraudulent components, so it fits into the needs of the future, whether after the government will have to recognize usefull of  it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: