Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies  (Read 7031 times)
fandanger

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

At present, the influence of Bitcoin is still small. If the influence of Bitcoin becomes larger in the future, I think Bitcoin will become a financial tool used by the government.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ashtray

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

The countries that hate or against the cryptocurrency may be going to make certain ways to fight against the cryptocurrency more and more. But, we must also realize that many other countries in this world are actually still offering the open or accept the cryptocurrency. Some are neutral without banning or legally. It will depend on how a country will accept the changes in the technology, financial system, and their society.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I expect they'll continue to fight, but we have a global economy nowadays where everything is inter-related. Crypto offers such huge benefits over the current system, that any country that tries to block it will rapidly get left behind. For that reason I think that crypto will be allowed everywhere.
Additionally, I do think that a lot of the countries that speak negatively and issue bans are doing so not out of complete opposition to crypto, but rather because they would rather first have legislation in place to enforce at least a notional degree of control.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

I think for the government, crypto will be a competitor, because it will not be able to regulate the income of its citizens. They will constantly hamper development.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

I don't think the government will kill cryptocurrencies. They will have their own way to benefit from this industry, and when they can benefit from each other, I believe the government will not ban the development of this industry. And I believe that this industry will have good development prospects in the future.
Mikospark

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

Cryptocurrency will be accepted by many countries slowly in the world. Crypto has lot  of potential in coming future.
Slowly the whole world will implement rules and regulations on crypto. It will happen one days.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

countries that close access to crypto currencies are countries that do not want to develop technologically, we know that technology is the key to a country's economic success.
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

If the government can kill the cryptocurrency then the bitcoin is no longer there, and it is clear that the government cannot kill the cryptocurrency.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

It seems to me that governments are doing this now, which is why the market is experiencing this correction.

zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

Countries should not ban cryptocurrencies. For countries, cryptocurrencies have many advantages, they can improve the economy and eliminate many of the problems in management.
thsaudtl1
Copper Member

Activity: 156

Let's get lots of useful information!.

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

At the time of the writer, there were very bad news.
Governments around the world have raised their voices to say that they should create restrictions on the crypto market. Of course, market regulation is not yet complete at this time, but it still has an impact on investors' nerves.
I wonder if countries around the world are pushing the crypto market to the brink.
I believe that crypto can be like the normal currency used in our everyday lives, and when it comes to realization, governments think too easily that they can be used very conveniently in the future. I just hope that governments will make good judgments from a more future perspective.

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

It seems to me that governments are doing this now, which is why the market is experiencing this correction.
That's wrong, no exact reason of why the price is correcting as of now but only rumour that pops up everywhere, if government really want to do so they could just simply ban bitcoin from their own country and that's end of the case but not, they consider it as a technology development that always growing everyday.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

It depends on the government. Some are more open. I think there will be governments that are opposed to crypto for a long time, but if the overwhelming majority of countries accept crypto, the world won't care about the minority who's against decentralization and crypto.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

I think there’s no valid reason that government will kill cryptocurrencies although the legality of this business have a big issue in different country
because of the gap between technology and at the same time because of the norms.
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

They will still try to fight, but it is unlikely that it will be possible to achieve, in the world there are many other problems that need to be solved, and they spend energy on something else....

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

I have noticed that decentralization is starting to show on TV, which means that it is developing and it will be widely used!

Yes, more media companies contribute to spreading the news and raising crypto awareness in the world. I think that it will be impossible to kill the idea that is globally spread.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

I have noticed that decentralization is starting to show on TV, which means that it is developing and it will be widely used!

Yes, more media companies contribute to spreading the news and raising crypto awareness in the world. I think that it will be impossible to kill the idea that is globally spread.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

Why? Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are breakthrough in the financial sciences, good governments will use it! And who cares what will bad governments do.
Allenz

Activity: 215

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

I doubt that this will happen, in my opinion cryptocurrency world is too strong to be killed, besides there will always be people ready to protect it.

Adeyod

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

I dont think government can kill cryptocurrency. The best government can do is to embrace it and see how it can get better. They cant stop it because of the enormous benefits and opportunities it has brought to humankind. The major concern of government is the issue of decentralization with which cryptocurrency is supporting. Government always want to have the control of financial activities claiming that centralized control reduces the rate at which people engage in sharp practices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: