Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies  (Read 7038 times)
Jejelayegba

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

I don't see reason why the government will even try to kill crypto.instead of killing it .I think they should support it and take it to the next level.
gunhell16

Activity: 1750
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

The government, some of them are killing cryptocurrency by banning them or putting walls to their country.
but killing the crypto totally is impossible, all they can control is the ICO from their countries but after that, they can't do anything but to hold their citizen in having crypto.
this is the reality, crypto will have developed and will go rise even they don't like it.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

I think the government will never be able to kill the cryptocurrency unless they kill the internet. I think the government only needs more time to learn Cypto. They just fear that bitcoin might lead us to money laundering and this is also one of the reasons why banks in my country still don't accept bictcoin.
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

some government in some country has ban crypto,maybe because the scam in it or any other reason,
the government in my country is neutral, they're not ban crypto neither legalized it
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

Gov's are in crypto already. All who tells about 'gov's learning' are in deep error. Many gov's research group knew about crypto from beginning. And most knows today more than some 'crypto investors'  Cheesy

popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

They will but won't able to kill cryptocurrencies in the end.
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

I think many governments do not like to encrypt money because it sets people free and independent. Instead of trying to legitimize Bitcoin, governments will create obstacles and allow technology to develop without policies. Although I believe eventually bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be able to defeat different governments.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

For some countries if their government does not benefit from the crypto, they will certainly fight and ban it from their country. But banning crypto is not as easy as they think so they will find a way to get the benefit of crypto

beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:27:35 PM

I think some short-sighted governments will continue to fight cryptocurrencies. In any case, progress can not be stopped! Cryptocurrency has come in place of the usual money. Cool
Wabri

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

There are some governments who are supporting cryptocurrency and I think that the total amount of them will increase in the future, because crypto can add value to every contury.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

I don't think they will kill it for the sake of their own currency(fiat) and if they are working right now on watching how it will really help to the people who are believing that it can change the life of some people. I think they will surely support the new way of online currency just like how people getting interested in using it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

Not really..... Crypto field is new for them. That's why they reacting such type. Don't worry this situation will change in near future. They will understand the value of crypto and crypto technology...
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

They are going to lose if they keep trying those crypto lovers in their country will always find a way to trade and hold their tokens, government will be here to fight this technology because they have no control over it, because it's decentralized and anonymous.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Charlotte1337

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

yes, there may be some reservations and skepticism based on the fraudulent aspect of it, but the last time I checked, fraudulent activities have been existing before the existence of cryptocurrency, and if governments want to find a way to curtail that, it can be done.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

If you understand, the government can take taxes from the token holder, and this will be a state budget income, very profitable.
In this case, no one will kill Crypto. However, you must know that it only applies to tokens, because coins stand alone or are decentralized.
cinchin1

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

The government, some of them are killing cryptocurrency by banning them or putting walls to their country.
but killing the crypto totally is impossible, all they can control is the ICO from their countries but after that, they can't do anything but to hold their citizen in having crypto.
this is the reality, crypto will have developed and will go rise even they don't like it.
I never even thought that they ban just because they wanted to kill the crypto, what they wanted to focus on was probably to limit the scope and impact of crypto on their country, they do not want crypto to penetrate deeply into the world of people when they do not control it. Governments are always the first people who want to benefit from crypto, they will not easily kill it but they will not show it, they will always show a face the opposite as other countries are doing, and exploit the benefit of crypto in secret
Lorik777

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

I believe that all governments will soon begin opening the doors for crypto currency. It all starts with the fact that first the most advanced states will start using these technologies, then others will also have to follow suit.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

Anyone who thinks that the government is struggling with bitcoin does not understand that in fact this is just a theatrical performance. Over time, in the future, all fiat currencies can be replaced with cryptocurrencies. Any government benefits from this because it will allow people to control people much better than with the help of the banking system.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

Some governments will continue to fight back, but a lot of wisely countries will accept crypto and integrate it today. A lot of companies invest in crypto and I think crypto will be our future, so we need to support it.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

in my opinion it is very possible if a country's government will try to eliminate crypto, because crypto tends to be used as cybercrime matters, such as money laundering, drug payments, weapons, prostitution etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: