Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies  (Read 7036 times)
tttuida

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

IT will not bring them the benefit so no, they will not kill it at all. It will be more profitable to join to it and be the part of this bigger system than they are.
bibie26

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

there is possibilities the government will do that, because some government on some country think crypto was dangerous.
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

i think taht there is no reason for the government tomkill cryptocurrencies it is impossible in my opinio  crhtpocurrency will live
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

there is possibilities the government will do that, because some government on some country think crypto was dangerous.
i doubt that you can really gorbid something like that the only thing you can do is forbid to use cryptocurencies in the country but that is all
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:56:35 AM

I think the government doesn't have to do that, because cryptocurrency are not solely for criminal activities, but cryptocurrency can be an income to make the economy better.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

It is unlikely that governments are interested in this. Most likely, they will simply find some ways to regulate crypto-currencies. I do not think that they will succeed. It will be necessary to seek compromises, now it is best to wait. The government will definitely find a solution, but for now there is no answer to your question
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?
Actually governments are not against blockchain technology. They are against cryptocurrencies, especially governments of the countries with developed and strong monetary policy, because right now adopting of cryptocurrencies to their financial systems can cause damage to the economies of these countries, because of scams, frauds and instability cryptocurrencies. But IMHO in the future, when this sphere becomes more regulated, governments will approve using some strong, stable and developed cryptocurrencies.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

They are already slowly killing the crypto currency. Coins do not grow for a long time but are treading in one place and I'm sure it's the government's job.
heelariyanti

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

Pragmatic undertakings identified with innovation, for example, EOT (EON)? Me and others essentially need to be put resources into regions of their advantage. I think about how such ventures are against any administration arrangements It doesn't center around limiting the expenses of middle people and against fake segments, so it fits into the necessities without bounds, regardless of whether after the legislature should perceive usefull of it.
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

I think the governments closing the doors to cryptocurrencies will definitely end up working with them at some point, it is impossible to ban them as they are decentralized schemes.
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

I think the governments can't kill crypto .Why i said that ? Because i think the crypto community will only grow then there is no chance to kill it. The only way might happen that governments will take them under control. If we will begin to use the coins in every day living, they’ll need to be tax payed.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

I think it's quite true that some governments of some developed countries have really embrace the decentralized cryptocurrency blockchain while some are still resisting, it's very unfortunate for those countries that are still in the dark era, however i don't thinks government have the capability to kill cryptocurrency.

HOMT

Powered by,
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

Actually governments are not against blockchain technology. They are against cryptocurrencies, especially governments of the countries with developed and strong monetary policy, because right now adopting of cryptocurrencies to their financial systems can cause damage to the economies of these countries, because of scams, frauds and instability cryptocurrencies. But IMHO in the future, when this sphere becomes more regulated, governments will approve using some strong, stable and developed cryptocurrencies.
I also think that because blockchain technology can actually benefit the country but unfortunately blockchain is always associated with crypto, in fact many countries have not yet approved the crypto for a number of reasons that can harm citizens and even the country and it all happens because there are many frauds in the name of crypto and also blockchain

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

i DONT have any reason to believe that governments will kill cryptos... But yes, they surely will do something to remove the scam projects / coins from the ecosystem.
Yes government can kill bitcoin. Every government has the power to stop cryptocurrency trading in their own country, out side the country they cannot ban cryptocurrency actively, but can ban cryptocurrency passively by putting pressure on different country. Government mainly ban it because of its decentralised nature, because of which government doesn't control its production, supply and cannot access the illegal transactions. And Because of this many criminal activities are increase in a country.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fing ter

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

I think that cryptocurrency not only benefits investors, but also makes profits for the organizers. This means that the government that accepts it will also gain from it. In fact, it needs to be used in many places. These benefits, blockchain can not avoid the cryptocurrency! Because the most mature technology in blockchain now is cryptocurrency!
blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

Yes, chances are that it can kill cryptocurrency, but it will be very difficult. Because the technology behind cryptocurrency has always been an attraction, well unless the government can make technology more sophisticated.
Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

A Government which is still closing itself to blockchain and crypto decentralization, will open up and utilize this technology. They quietly research and find the right benefits to use. I am sure that all governments will use and utilize this technology in the future.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

I think that if the citizens are taxed for the crypto currency, then the state will not mind. And while the law is not introduced, they will prohibit.

I think that government wont kill crypytocurrency as long as we pay taxes on time. Instead, government will benefits cryptocurrency once the government officials properly educated about blockchain. Even they are not going to support it , still it will develop and continue dominate in the market.
Jalum

Activity: 774

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

They are already slowly killing the crypto currency. Coins do not grow for a long time but are treading in one place and I'm sure it's the government's job.
It would be really tough for the government to just kill crypto because a lot of people are using it already.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

it can happen, isn't the government wants crypto to die. and now the crypto is collapsing and the government must be happy with this. from the beginning many countries did not agree with cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: