Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies  (Read 7036 times)
funcryptoguy

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

i think they have understood that they can not kill cryptocurrencies and the technology behind it. i think they would rather try to control it. or at least have a back door. that would be the most they can do to my opinion
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

goverments cant kill crypto they are too late for it that train gone long ago, now they have to make peace with crypto and they have to find a solution, if they try to kill or if they try to reverse btc another one will born , this is the decentral world now. it happened,
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I believe the government will only be able to intervene in the crypto market to a small extent. And the crypto market will be limited as well as trading. The Bitcoin world is still in business and the government can not be banned. Bitcoin is now a global trend and potential perception for mankind. No one removes it.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

There must be clarity. Crypto-currencies do not like the governments of those countries that have a very low standard of living. In developed high-tech countries, their governments are loyal to crypto-currencies.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I don't think so. Government is seeing only the welfare of the people. If they find it beneficial then they won't allow to kill it. It's just that the people should positively embrace bitcoin so that this will prosper.
funkenschuster

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

So far in my claimed nation our administration don't have any issue with respect to on this digital forms of money and I do trust that it would not be occur here. What's more, in the event that I am to ask I better need goverment to make crypto need to make good on regulatory expenses in light of the fact that if that would be happen meaning government are supporting crypto and it very well may be sanctioned and don't have any stresses any longer.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

It will never happen sure. Moreover, if you follow the news, you will see that many countries start to use the blockchain technologies. They support the cryptocurrencies although sometimes they take taxes for the crypto operations.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:07:32 PM

Given the huge adoption and investment going into blockchain technology by big financial institutions, the opposite is more likely. SEC ETF approval will open the floodgates of new money into cryptos.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

A matter of time is the participation of cryptocurrencies in the work of the platforms on which government programs will work. It will take 2-3 years and with ease all will arrange their affairs with the help of smart contracts.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

Yeah, probably government will kill cryptocurrency and in future crypto will be under more pressure from government.
Who knows! Let's think in a positive way!

dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

I think that governments do not want to kill the cryptocurrency. They want to take control of it, and these are completely different things. Although to some extent it can be called "murder"

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

it seems to me that everything will happen just the opposite, and the government on the contrary will go to meet the cryptocurrency in order to take control of it

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Altcoin army! Nobody can stop Cryptocurrency!! Can governments stop the future? Nope.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

Government do not like cryptocurrencies because they cant manage and control it. There is a chance that they kill it. But I know that cryptoccurency will stand by itself with the help of us. No one can kill cryptocurrency not even government.

Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

They have no possibility by any stretch of the imagination. Digital money and blockchain are innovations without bounds and free individuals. Regardless of whether the digital currency is prohibited worldwide the market will in any case remain. In any case, this is the most pessimistic scenario. Best case scenario, we will have a more lovely and agreeable future. rom the ongoing business sector input, we can see that the effect of the administration on the encoded world is colossal. Despite the fact that it can not execute encryption, it tends to be impacted by arrangements.
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

It is highly unlikely that administrations can vanish cryptographic forms of money, that is the entire purpose behind a decentralized framework in any case, there is no chance to get for one individual to simply reach in and close it down. The most exceedingly awful that they can do is to boycott its utilization yet I think at last they will simply build up a successful method to charge the income which we get from cryptos.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

Lot's of president for every countries dont mentioning some cryptocurrency to promote for it to invest some people want to earn for money.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

I think that governments do not want to kill the cryptocurrency. They want to take control of it, and these are completely different things. Although to some extent it can be called "murder"

I adhere to the same opinion. Governments will consistently pursue with fully anonymous cryptocurrencies and will seek to identify users and capital flow patterns in the world of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, cryptocurrencies that do not have complete anonymity will be developed under the control of governments.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

I think presidents can only control for their country and not on cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency will be part of our life to in the future for stable work and fast transactions.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

If they have the opportunity to i think they will cause they can not regulate it like the usual fiat making it work for them as they want and also making the people pay tax on it to which can be very possible.With the government and cryptocurrency anything is possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: