Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies  (Read 7036 times)
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

I believe that the attitude towards cryptocurrencies depends on the policy of the state . The introduction of cryptocurrencies into our daily lives is a strong blow to the banking system. But no economically developed country should not ignore the benefits that brings to our society and blockchain technology. It is possible to regulate cryptocurrency at the state level , but not a complete ban.
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:27:53 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

Governments will not be able to completely kill cryptocurrency, given the decentralized technology. Despite bans from various governments and organizations, today crypto continues to grow rapidly, benefiting the digital society. Good government understands that new technologies today need to be used to their advantage, and not to prohibit.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

I think they will. Every coin, every altcoins, is a potential threat to state security. Suddenly, we will exchange our own money and we will not use the fiat of the local state.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:04:31 AM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

Today it can be seen that some governments are really trying to kill cryptography. To do this, they begin to use various methods. Including trying to prohibit the use of cryptocurrency, create barriers to the accession of new sites. But completely kill the technology of crypto, they will not succeed at all desire.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

It is unlikely that governments will be able to completely kill cryptocurrencies. Of course, they can temporarily ban crypto, introduce various obstacles and fight decentralized technologies. But such governments are unlikely to be able to achieve such a goal. Therefore, they will understand - it is better to look for ways to benefit from and benefit from crypto than try to kill this sphere.

RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

Now almost everyone from the government to large corporations have paid attention to the blockchain, so I don’t think that cryptocurrency will become obsolete!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:59:55 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 01:27:18 PM by MGBloomz

we just need to be patient as those country that supported bitcoin technology could be our key and role model if they will see a good contribution of bitcoin. Then, we hope that those government that against bitcoin will change their decision and they will support this technology if they will see that bitcoin technology can help them improve their economy. We can't please everyone to follow us here, we should be a good example that bitcoin technology can give us a good future.

moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

They will try but they will not get it ... I think that the crypt is standing up under this onslaught, although it will be strong.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

i DONT have any reason to believe that governments will kill cryptos... But yes, they surely will do something to remove the scam projects / coins from the ecosystem.
I also think like you that governments will not kill cryptocurrencies  because they can't control it . , instead they will try to get rid of fraudulent projects and protect their citizens.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

we just need to be patient as those country that supported bitcoin technology could be our key and role model if they will see a good contribution of bitcoin. Then, we hope that those government that against bitcoin will change their decision and they will support this technology if they will see that bitcoin technology can help them improve their economy. We can't please everyone to follow us here, we should be a good example that bitcoin technology can give us a good future.

I don't think governments accepting crypto and setting examples is a good thing. All power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The whole interest of blockchain and crypto is to create a society where people don't need such tyrannical governing. The movement seems to be inherently almost anarchist.
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

more and more countries are becoming more friendly to encryption. encryption can be freely circulated globally. the government cannot kill it. encryption will replace fiat money in the future.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

I don't think governments will kill cryptocurreny. The reason why many of their governments now ban cryptocurrency is that there are too many frauds in the market. And if governments can develop a system where they can reduce fraud and keep it under control, and I can create an system that can take tax from the crypto world, that time i think governments will even start to support cryptocurrency.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

Yes government's can kill some cryptocurrency sites if they banned it to their country and to blocked bitcoin from their places.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

Government bodies have a lot of power over people, so they can destroy the cryptocurrency. But I hope that they will be able to consider a lot of advantages in cryptocurrency and will contribute to the development of blockchain technology.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

Government bodies have a lot of power over people, so they can destroy the cryptocurrency. But I hope that they will be able to consider a lot of advantages in cryptocurrency and will contribute to the development of blockchain technology.
there is a government that supports crypto and there are also many governments that want to destroy crypto. all depends on the government's perspective because crypto has a negative and positive side. but now there are big countries that legalize crypto so that there may be many countries that follow to legalize crypto.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

What do you think that you would start to do if today you were told that you could lose all of your savings, do you think that it would just go like that? I do not think that you would really say that you do not care.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

I think, the government does not turn off crypto. the government just doesn't know what crypto is. they only know of the problem of fraud and gambling so the government will not agree with Crypto.
Grissham

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

there is a government that supports crypto and there are also many governments that want to destroy crypto. all depends on the government's perspective because crypto has a negative and positive side. but now there are big countries that legalize crypto so that there may be many countries that follow to legalize crypto.
for the future, along with the numerous amounts of list of countries began legalizing crypto, crypto will increasingly evolve, will more tightly and close to everyday life and activities in each individual, which can affect the mindset of each individual with the perceived benefits, along with this the Government will think again, try to find a rule, then the clone system with the existing Government, so that the function of the crypto and Government become more optimal.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

to my mind, this is the most obvious action for any government that is not ready to let go of the system they had for years, and that are totally insecure in their ability to rule wisely

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

I think they will because it is hard to control such thing as cryptocurrency. And if they can't control it then probably they will ban it.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: