Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies  (Read 7033 times)
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

Right now , there is no such possibility. Many governments are accepting cryptocurrency because it is helping them to develop their countries. So i think in future others will also accept it rather than rejecting it.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
ssuchy

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

Right now , there is no such possibility. Many governments are accepting cryptocurrency because it is helping them to develop their countries. So i think in future others will also accept it rather than rejecting it.
I don't know why, but it seems that a bad situation is brewing around the cryptocurrency market. I am more than confident that the current state of the cryptocurrency market cannot be associated with the natural phenomena of the cryptocurrency world. And most likely it is an abuse of the manipulation capabilities of certain people.
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

I think government can not kill cryptocurrency. with decentralize system, government can not reach crypto because with internet connection we can transaction using crypto and many countries have accepted cryptocurrency. So i think the government will not kill crypto.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

Many countries have already adopted cryptocurrencies. I think that in the future almost all countries will accept cryptocurrencies and governments will support cryptocurrencies and fight fraud.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tarlok01

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

Well government of countries  are thinking about the crypto world some of the countries are acceptance it in order to make the countries economical strong and some countries are still in confusion.
Do4a

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

No matter how hard the government tries, they can't stop us from using cryptocurrencies because it's untraceable. Similarly, it is not possible to track that you are using an unlicensed operating system

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

Actually not the Government, but we the users can kill cryptocurrency. It is only the number of users who are making the cryptocurrency market. If the people will stop involving in cryptocurrency, only then it can be killed.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

I don't care about that anymore. At least because now I do not pay taxes, but most likely when the government will try to set up this process. The government is annoyed because they haven't figured out a way to control it yet.
rricksu

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

Well, if a government is a having a dark plan in its region, there might be a reason why they didn't like to embrace the cryptocurrencies and its property which is decentralized. If government wanted taxes from the transactions, it is the bank of its country that really influence the mindset of the government. That is just my opinion.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I don't like it. I do not want the government to somehow interfere in the activities and work of cryptocurrencies. They are annoyed at least because now they can not do it, and it's just not cool for them
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

Most governments have been apparently working against mass adoption of crypto-currencies as a means of financial transactions owing to the fact that crypto takes control away from government but whether government will succeed in totally killing it is a question that is difficult to answer
martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

I think that the government is capable of killing cryptocurrency, but I hope that it will not. At the moment, the government does not see the threat from cryptocurrency.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

That's not going to work. Cryptocurrency is obviously the next step towards the future of mankind. That is clearly the path that we are going to take on finance. Everything is digital so adopting cryptocurrency is the indication that we are on the right track.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

Government bodies have a lot of power over people, so they can destroy the cryptocurrency. But I hope that they will be able to consider a lot of advantages in cryptocurrency and will contribute to the development of blockchain technology.

They will not be able to destroy cryptocurrencies, they don’t need it, they need control and regulation, they will try to become intermediaries between users of cryptocurrency. The crypto market is above the state, and of course this is a problem for them.

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

I think in any way, they will accept it, but they will try to reduce the anonymity, maybe they will ban such coins as Monero and Dash, but they won't have another choice, rather to accept our beloved crypto currencies.
veekky

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

No way, man. Governments make collaborations with crypto start ups, so they will never kill crypto.
It is blockchain technology, new step in revolution.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

the government can do that. they cannot stop blockchain technology in crypto and systems that are already running on crypto. but the danger of the government is when they declare that crypto is completely prohibited and that each crypto exchange site to fiat is closed, it is the same as killing crypto because if that happens crypto will lose its value. I hope that won't happen and the government will immediately provide regulation on crypto.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

No way, man. Governments make collaborations with crypto start ups, so they will never kill crypto.
It is blockchain technology, new step in revolution.
All modern countries will use and work with the help of block chains. Here, for example, the National Research Council of Canada (born NRC) announced the launch of a new browser to study blockchain-based networks Ethereum.
Servantes

Activity: 378

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

I do not think they have a problem with blockchain, more likely with the currencies, they have no control over, and in some cases, they may just try to protect their citizens, who can be scammed very easily in this unregulated crypto space.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

i think government can kill crypto on many country but they can't kill on all county in the world
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: