Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies  (Read 7036 times)
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

if the government has banned crypto currency to be used we cannot do anything, which I became confused as to why the government always considers the results of crypto currencies bad, isn't it bad that the results of crypto currency investments depend on the intention and purpose of the investor own
derihendra

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

in my opinion, the government allows crypto, even they are asking for crypto taxes, for that the government cannot fight crypto

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

Sure you are right about governments adopting blockchain technology... The Nigerian government is also making steps (i believe) towards adoption... The central bank officials had been lectured few days ago... So Nigeria is coming...😁😁😁

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

The chances that the cryptocurrency will kill itself faster than the state will do much more than you could imagine.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

TAXES. Really, I am sure that governments are good with cryptocurrencies, but they want to make profit for their countries. I do not like people, who do not pay.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

That I don't think will possible as the crypto is now one big business that can affect world economic if the government try to kill it, has it has help in various way like giving job to the jobless, reduce level of payment delay, has a very significant market cap in just a decade and still growing , crypto ha contribute tremendously well to all aspect of life even though large number of people are yet to fulling get in .

Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

Over time, more and more countries are beginning to look closely at cryptocurrency and blockchain. Ignore them anymore. Even those who forbid it at the beginning will have to do the opposite if the whole world accepts cryptocurrency.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

It is impossible to kill cryptocurrency by the governments of the countries. Blockchain doesn't allow anyone third parties to control over the functions of it. So, governments can't kill crypto.
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

I think cryptocurrency is the solution to some economic problems alot of developing countries are facing. So,  I don't think any govt can kill crypto but I believe govt will come out with some measures as time goes on
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

I'm not sure that this can happen, but now we are seeing a very difficult and volatile situation in the crypto market. Perhaps this is happening now. I still think that this is impossible to do.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

I'm not sure that this can happen, but now we are seeing a very difficult and volatile situation in the crypto market. Perhaps this is happening now. I still think that this is impossible to do.
Yes, it seems to be impossible that the governments will kill cryptocurrencies but we shouldnt ignore the fact that some part of the governments still see cryptocurrencies as a threat to their national currency and I hope the statement made by the IMF boss will change their point of view about crypto.

tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

It is impossible to kill cryptocurrency by the governments of the countries. Blockchain doesn't allow anyone third parties to control over the functions of it. So, governments can't kill crypto.

maybe the government still has the thought of making a ban on crypto permits in his country. because if the government does not allow crypto freely in that case crypto will not be useful for that country. so what's dangerous is the rules they make
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

Some Country and their government will try to kill cryptocurrency.
Because they dont want the new technology on giving the people the power which FIAT gave to them.
They will protect their interest and money.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
stue

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

Crypto cannot be killed by the government or a group of humans. Crypto continues to strengthen and continues to spread to various mass media until its use increases significantly when crypto is in a condition where prices are still high. The only thing that makes crypto stop growing and stop running is the community itself. The cessation of community use of the ICO will cause the ICO demand level to below and make the ICO become weak in production, continuing to die.
turkmachiavelli

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

Actually a lot of countries just wanna time to be expert about this technology so they are across this technology for time. I think like this because a lot of countries are working on this technology but they don't support. It is not rational.

Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

Better to let governments control cryptocurrencies, than in the crypto market there will be an invasion of fraudsters. I am not against state control.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

No, crypto will never be killed by government because it is decentralized and how is it possible to kill decentralized thing?
I think it is close to impossible outcome!
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

Well the resistance will end. They will fight back, no doubt about that but then the resistance will come to an end. And that would be the time that the cryptos will come out from the shades and will take over the world.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

In my own personal opinion, the government still cannot kill bitcoin as of now because there are countries who already accepts bitcoins as a legal currency, so all they can do is to banned bitcoin in their own country not all over the world.
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

That's something right government embrace Blockchain and crypto and don't support. Until government has some control or tax problem, government will continue to fight.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: