Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can't I get my token listed on exchanges?  (Read 127 times)
DavidBooker (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

If you think getting listed on exchanges is an easy peasy lemon squeezy process you are sadly mistaken.

The first barrier you'll  be faced with is total silence from the exchanges. Don't beleive me? Try to do it right now

Then, ok after a month has passed, you will receive an answer with...."Fill in the application form"!

Are you kidding me!? Well...ok! So you fill it out and then you have to wait ANOTHER MONTH.

You think to yourself "I'll write them and ask how my application is going?"
ONE DAY PASSES and you receive an answer of "Application in Process, we will let you know when your token will or won’t be confirmed".

And it's like "What can I do to speed up the process?" and the Answer is Nothing!

You don't have any power to influence the exchanges.

Do you know who does? WE DO!

Assetrush - Professional Token Exchange/Wallet Listing Agency

The place where your token is connected to Exchanges

WE WILL offer you the best price according to your needs.
WE WILL speed up the process of getting a listing.
WE WILL take care of all documents and forms

And WE DON'T CHARGE ANY PREPAYMENT
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Couldn't you just open a thread in service discussion instead of these theatrics.

You act as if you're asking a question while in reality you're just self advertising your ICO/Token promotion site. Could be seen as a bit misleading and annoying to some people..

Maybe if people would make some innovative coins/tokens instead of a bad copypaste of an already existing cryptocurrency/token simply to grab some  easy $$$$, they wouldn't have so much trouble getting listed on quality exchanges.

Also if i may ask, nowhere on your site is specified how much you'd need to pay, and where my token would get listed? Are there any quality requirements for my token? I don't understand how you would be able to list garbage tokens on A+ exchanges?

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

If you think getting listed on exchanges is an easy peasy lemon squeezy process you are sadly mistaken.

No one thinks this.

You need to wake up to reality. Your ICO is one of hundreds and most likely will result in failure. Don't take that personally, you can't create the same thing as bitcoin and expect it to do just as well. You need to create something different, something with new utility, and it takes a long time for people to understand what it is and be able to use it for the intended utility.

Next, you're naive in thinking that it's easy for an exchange to just add some new token to their business model. First, the logistics of changing their entire platform to add a new currency is difficult and costs a lot of money. Second, why should they select your ICO over any of the hundreds of others, particularly when there is NO guarantee that your ICO will generate any traction and earn them money?

You can't speed up the process because it's not your process.

You sound indigent. If you want people to cater to your currency, prove that it's worthy of anyone's attention. What does your currency do for the world?

P.S. Beginners aren't usually establishing a new crypto currency, let alone trying to get their coin on multiple exchanges post ICO.
DavidBooker (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

Couldn't you just open a thread in service discussion instead of these theatrics.

You act as if you're asking a question while in reality you're just self advertising your ICO/Token promotion site. Could be seen as a bit misleading and annoying to some people..

Maybe if people would make some innovative coins/tokens instead of a bad copypaste of an already existing cryptocurrency/token simply to grab some  easy $$$$, they wouldn't have so much trouble getting listed on quality exchanges.

Also if i may ask, nowhere on your site is specified how much you'd need to pay, and where my token would get listed? Are there any quality requirements for my token? I don't understand how you would be able to list garbage tokens on A+ exchanges?

I'm not talking about "Garbage" tokens. I guess all the "garbage" tokens know that there's no chance for them to be listed on Binance in the first place.

We allow high quality ICO's a chance to be noticed by major exchanges quickly. To list their token there without any delays or troubles because we handle all the communication with the exchanges and the developers.

BTW if you need, you may order an ICO risk analyses statement as we have a highly professional team of analysts who help us to work with only promising ICOs.
Angela Bennett

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

Next, you're naive in thinking that it's easy for an exchange to just add some new token to their business model. First, the logistics of changing their entire platform to add a new currency is difficult and costs a lot of money. Second, why should they select your ICO over any of the hundreds of others, particularly when there is NO guarantee that your ICO will generate any traction and earn them money?

Totally agree. Like any other business plan, it takes serious analysis , risks assessment, implementation of a new "flow"(logistics) and so on. People invest their money into it, so all aspects involved need time and resources to be covered properly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: