Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:19:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all crypto market goes RED today?  (Read 1502 times)
Zudalar

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Usually, it is because of the dropping price of btc. Some corcrection is come. It is just another fork or something like that. Also market is going down because we cant break $10k on btc and there are some rumorur that there are some problems with korean exchanges. Nowadays, btc market are unpredictable. Mostly all people waiting 15th may and Crypto Consensus, after this the market can recovery. Last year a lot of people think that they are a genius trader. In my opinion it is correction time, it should last short time so in near future everything will back to norm and bitcoin increase own price to 11-12 thousands dollars. I wonder, when will btc price go up. I hope that I can collect enough btc when the price go up.
Bitcoin went down pretty bad already, there is a lot of coins that is up for grabs. You should expect more Altcoins and ICO's built during the meantime. People want more BTC.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

That is not surprising, because, after a period of constant exchange rate increases, it is time for investors to sell cryptos to make their profits. Moreover, the decrease of cryptos rate is a normal, just a temporary one because I think it will rise again and recover quickly next week. So you should not care too much about the exchange rate and should hold as long as possible.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:58:46 PM

It is only natural to see some red colors on market but as you can see their are also moment when they are green status and that the matter most because we can see some green from time to time and not only the red one, keep observing also the increase and drop percentage because it will help you to tell when to buy your coins to hold.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:04:37 PM

And what did you expect? the market grew for almost a month and who wanted could make good money. Who had time to take profits - well done! there is no eternal growth and now we are waiting for the end of correction. After may 16 will be either good growth or we fly to the bottom.

crypto4hope

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

I heard there will be bull run but then I saw market red today. I think it is due to Korean Currency exchange investigation and I read news that they sold 8,000 bitcoin that may be the reason.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

there is much speculation that if the market is red because of some of the things that dump bitcoin is large and this happens because many people take advantage of opportunities when prices recover and sell large. but this can not be ascertained as the cause of the market to be red.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

Usually, it is because of the dropping price of btc. Some corcrection is come. It is just another fork or something like that. Also market is going down because we cant break $10k on btc and there are some rumorur that there are some problems with korean exchanges. Nowadays, btc market are unpredictable. Mostly all people waiting 15th may and Crypto Consensus, after this the market can recovery. Last year a lot of people think that they are a genius trader. In my opinion it is correction time, it should last short time so in near future everything will back to norm and bitcoin increase own price to 11-12 thousands dollars. I wonder, when will btc price go up. I hope that I can collect enough btc when the price go up.
Bitcoin went down pretty bad already, there is a lot of coins that is up for grabs. You should expect more Altcoins and ICO's built during the meantime. People want more BTC.
Both of you should pay more attention to the latest news in the crypto environment. I have no idea about what are you talking about because both of you haven't gotten the correct point what makes this big bearish has already happened to the crypto. Read this one and that give you a lot of explanation about what was happening with crypto before https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-loses-9k-support-as-markets-react-to-s-korea-investigation-mtgox-sell-off

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Marcoarcier84

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

Why all crypto market goes RED today?
Bitcoin dump to $8500
ETH to $650
NEO dump to $59

What is going on?

Because a whale has just dumped his heavy bag on the market..sold 8800 BTC
!that is why
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

I heard there will be bull run but then I saw market red today. I think it is due to Korean Currency exchange investigation and I read news that they sold 8,000 bitcoin that may be the reason.
If that news is true, then it could really affect the market shortly.
We should also understand that not all the time that prices are continuously going up,  it sometimes also it will going down.  Is just normal and we should never take it as a big deal.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

Well, I guess its all because of the Mt. Gox Bitcoin sell off yesterday. The price of Bitcoin went into a sudden dip and has a domino effect on majority of the alts.
This could also be a trick before the Consensus 2018 starts on monday. Some of the TA's are sighting a price rally after the event.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

The speculation is that the drop was precipitated by 8200 BTC being dumped by the trustee of the Mt Gox exchange, putting a lot of sell pressure on the market. And where BTC goes, the rest of the market follows. https://www.ccn.com/8200-btc-moved-from-mt-gox-wallet-possible-sell-off-affects-bitcoin-price/

It can't be helped, what we can do now is to wait for the effect of these actions to settle down and possibly turn this for good by utilizing the low price of bitcoin and making profit out of small recoveries. It is said that Mt Gox exchange will still stir up the market for quite sometime so I guess we really need to save up for the time being.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

I didnt understand what happened today. When I checked my wallet, I saw that all my tokens were red. Is this something natural or there was any event
that I missed today?Everybody has same issue I think.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

Bitcoin dump to $8500
ETH to $650
NEO dump to $59

What is going on?

Always expect the dumps of coins in the market anytime because crypto is not stable since then. The nature of volatility is always in bitcoin and other coins but always expect also after the dumps there is a pump just always think positive because you are in crypto world everything rapidly changing.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:51:49 PM

Bitcoin dump to $8500
ETH to $650
NEO dump to $59

What is going on?

Yes, i really care about, the same question for me. And i want to know when market will stop do downtrend? Where is the margin? I hope some people here can help me to understand this. Thanks for admin of this topic.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

Bitcoin dump to $8500
ETH to $650
NEO dump to $59

What is going on?

I think this is about corrections. Speculations are not on positive direction for this month, I hope we can see all the prices high again in a very near future.
jamesbond007pro

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

because there is a huge dumping happening in the market. Also SK's largest cyrptocurrency exchange was hunted down by their police / government. but i think it will not be long enough and it will go back to normal.

Yes, thank you for your sharing. I hope the dumping will stop, and the pumping will come back. Do you know this is a big chance to invest? Which coin should we invest? Thank you
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

My best guess is that SyFy canceled The Expanse.  That's the only thing I can think of that would cause the market to dip like this. 
jamesbond007pro

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

The speculation is that the drop was precipitated by 8200 BTC being dumped by the trustee of the Mt Gox exchange, putting a lot of sell pressure on the market. And where BTC goes, the rest of the market follows. https://www.ccn.com/8200-btc-moved-from-mt-gox-wallet-possible-sell-off-affects-bitcoin-price/

Your informative information can help me to understand about the market this time. I hope they can get back and help all investors can believe in the market. A big dumping now and hope a big pumping will be next week. Thank you very much
Bumblebee200

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:23:18 AM

in my opinion not to worry too much. Fluidation is natural for crytpo. I'm sure the decline will not last long. Will be up in a few days soon. Better to use this opportunity to buy some coins then sell them at a high price.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:26:16 AM

Don't worry about this dump, it's a temporary one, to jump higher you gotta hit the ground first. This is only a idestep to jump higher, be aware, bull train is on it's way and it's going to get us to the top.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: