Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This Just In: Chinese President Rumored to be replacing Yuan with Bitcoin  (Read 5004 times)
matriculator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:16:40 PM

I have a secret source who has a friend who knows the President of China.

He is rumored to have said, during a secret circlejerk, that they will be making Bitcoin the official currency of China.

Wow dude, thanks. My sister's cousin's uncle daughter's father's cousin's brother was skeptical of buying the last remaining supply on bitcoins until this news.
My sister's cousin's uncle= your dad
My sister's cousin's uncle daughter's=your sister
My sister's cousin's uncle daughter's father's=your dad
My sister's cousin's uncle daughter's father's cousin=your dad's cousin
My sister's cousin's uncle daughter's father's cousin's brother=your dads other cousin

>Lolwut?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wormbog

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

I heard the Illuminati blackmailed the President of China to tank exchange rates so the Bilderburg Group could buy enough coins to 51% attack Area 51 and free Zaphod Beeblebrox from his carbonite prison.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:32:42 PM

I heard the Illuminati blackmailed the President of China to tank exchange rates so the Bilderburg Group could buy enough coins to 51% attack Area 51 and free Zaphod Beeblebrox from his carbonite prison.

Link from the PBOC website in Chinese or GTFO.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
taltamir

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:52:58 PM

Almost right, the president of china is a member of the illuminati
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:08:07 PM

No, we didn't allow him to join our organization.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 06:12:37 PM

damn, why didnt i see that before  Lips sealed ? chemtrails are also part of it!

t1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:18:38 PM

No, we didn't allow him to join our organization.

Didn't you get the memo?

Did you find my posts helpful? Did I say say something nice? Your generosity is much appreciate.
BTC: 1G7chBLoYqGfdyfkrox53yDn6sS65PgFYk
LTC: LiYeFdbv5oxin9S3Wmn4v84LuGZ9nsE4XZ
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:02:01 PM

Didn't you get the memo?

No, looks like I was living under a rock last few years, sorry.
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:16:03 PM

I have very secret news from my friend who is near to Obama he is replacing  USD in Bitcoins on 25 December  Grin

ReBoRn

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:26:57 PM

I have very secret news from my friend who is near to Obama he is replacing  USD in Bitcoins on 25 December  Grin

He is rumored to have said, during a secret circlejerk, that they will be making Bitcoin the official currency of China.
most of bitcoiners have very highly ranks friends mean now in near future its going to crush  Cheesy

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 08:36:38 PM

Aye, right. The Chinese copy everything, now they r going to do that with Bitcoin. Will it be called Beetcoin, or Bitkoin, or Bitcion?

No, they will call it pandacoin, or dragoncoin... or pandadragon

Jade Rabbit comes to mind.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 08:40:30 PM

Great news. And I know a unicorn who craps phones out of his ass and he told me that after 7 days it will be raining physical bitcoins from the sky. Grin

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:03:22 PM

actually that could work

buy a lot of bitcoins ---> make them your countries currency = bigger demand = bigger price ---> now you have a lot of money
 Shocked Shocked Shocked

damn, this could actually work Cheesy

Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 09:13:04 PM

I was walking in Austin earlier today and some homeless guy told me the exact same thing about China and Bitcoin. I guess the homeless guys in Austin always keep up on the latest in current events.  Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 09:57:04 PM

I was walking in Austin earlier today and some homeless guy told me the exact same thing about China and Bitcoin. I guess the homeless guys in Austin always keep up on the latest in current events.  Grin
Homeless people are the most perceptive eyes and ears of the city. Most don't notice them, but they notice everything. Lips sealed

ReBoRn

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:29:15 PM

Homeless people are the most perceptive eyes and ears of the city. Most don't notice them, but they notice everything. Lips sealed
yes agree its one of best reporters for intelligence agencies and law and order authorities in many countries

perryparanoid

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:18:39 AM

Props for you sir.
JGhigh  Huh
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: