Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥  (Read 2074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Eric.Lichmann (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:17:23 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 09:58:28 AM by Eric.Lichmann

Need Korean translation. Task already on bounty.goodwork.network.

Website

White Paper

Bounty

GOOD WORK
GOODWORK is an ecosystem for remote teams. It includes a network of coworking spaces, task management system and CRM-system. The project helps co-workers to expand the borders and interact with each other from any place in the world.
The ecosystem is based on GoodWork coworking spaces. They are going to be established in those districts and cities which are chosen by most «OOO» token holders. Token holders have the right to decide where to open co-working spaces to work comfortably.

Bounty campaign already started.

Register now!
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:56:57 PM

hey. in my country co-working isnt very popular and suitable places ofr them can be found in some cities only
coin63

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:04:04 AM

hey. in my country co-working isnt very popular and suitable places ofr them can be found in some cities only
fortunately, Goodwork is gonna develop globally so there shouldn’t be any resons for being worried
in addition, one of the platform’s tasks is to make co-workings popular
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:08:24 AM

fortunately, Goodwork is gonna develop globally so there shouldn’t be any resons for being worried

but in such a case it’s possible not only to unify people gathering at one place, but also the ones working remotely
why not cover bigger target audience?
coin63

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

but in such a case it’s possible not only to unify people gathering at one place, but also the ones working remotely

because, as a rule, co-workings are used by people who cant work at home or remotely ‘cause of absence of appropriate living facilities
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:12:41 AM

because, as a rule, co-workings are used by people who cant work at home or remotely ‘cause of absence of appropriate living facilities
personally, i’m for co-workings ‘cause it allows not only to work using high-quality computing powers, but also to find like-minded people and even partners
Mustafa786920

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

when does the week end? how to submit the reports?
ericaknol

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:54:41 AM
Merited by energycrypt (3)

Hi. How long will the private pre-sale last?
ionbefore

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

Hi. How long will the private pre-sale last?
20 days, but the chances that all the tokens will be sold much faster are very high
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

hey. are u sure that u enter the market timely? i cant see high demand for co-workings now
Forspareparts

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

hey. are u sure that u enter the market timely? i cant see high demand for co-workings now
it’s already quite high, but the situation will change in the future so it’s necessary to be ready to these changes
LudmilaMarcin

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

it’s already quite high, but the situation will change in the future so it’s necessary to be ready to these changes
what changes are u talking about? do u have exact information that there demand for the co-workings will increase during several following years?
Forspareparts

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

what changes are u talking about? do u have exact information that there demand for the co-workings will increase during several following years?
statistics tells about it. 26% of employees in USA prefer to work remotely, and this number will double during the following 5 – 7 years
LudmilaMarcin

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

statistics tells about it. 26% of employees in USA prefer to work remotely, and this number will double during the following 5 – 7 years
i don’t trust unfounded claims. what statistics are u talking about? who made such a research?
Forspareparts

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

i don’t trust unfounded claims. what statistics are u talking about? who made such a research?
the research was made by an Aberdeen Group. it’s available for everyone so it isnt difficult to find it on the official site of the center
Sandy80ZhanG

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

good afternoon. i havent found a post containing terms and conditions of bounty program.  can anyone give me a link to a thread where it’s discussed?
wmichast12

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

has anyone head about the exact date of the launch of the bounty campaign? i wanna be one of the first!
amodini

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

hello. what’s the nominal token price on the ICO?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

hello. what’s the nominal token price on the ICO?
if u mean its closest stage, it’s 1 «OOO» = 0.01 ETH.
nitchland

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:32:03 AM

there’s a line in the Goodwork WP:  Planned paying over for the bounty. could u please explain what this means?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  All
  Print  

Jump to: