Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥GOODWORK - ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥  (Read 2070 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

Hello. If i buy tokens during voting, will i get a right to take part? or is there kinda trial period?
Information about voting will be available for «OOO» tokenholders at least 48 hours before voting.
LastKiss

Activity: 2170
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

Twitter Campaign
Twitter Link : https://twitter.com/HoldYourColors
Twitter Username : @holdyourcolors
Followers : 5000

Tweets Link :
https://twitter.com/HoldYourColors/status/997065464416108544
https://twitter.com/HoldYourColors/status/997412779253362688
https://twitter.com/HoldYourColors/status/996703823195353090
https://twitter.com/HoldYourColors/status/997772533129625600

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:44:18 AM

good afternoon. when will tasks for Telegram appear within the framework of your bounty campaign? i’m very experienced in executing them!
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

good afternoon. when will tasks for Telegram appear within the framework of your bounty campaign? i’m very experienced in executing them!

i believe that the GoodWork team will name them once it develops an appropriate strategy of promotion with the help of this messenger   
MkrKing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:17:42 AM

i believe that the GoodWork team will name them once it develops an appropriate strategy of promotion with the help of this messenger   

it just seems to me a little bit weird that there’s still no such option. as a rule, the ICOs start bounty with Telegram   
Neo501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

it just seems to me a little bit weird that there’s still no such option. as a rule, the ICOs start bounty with Telegram   

as for me, i think that the reason is a low level of conversion of users. anyway, not every participant of the channel will buy tokens
MkrKing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

as for me, i think that the reason is a low level of conversion of users. anyway, not every participant of the channel will buy tokens

sure, but, usually, such channels are an effective method of dissemination of information  ‘cause they’re viewed much more often
Neo501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

sure, but, usually, such channels are an effective method of dissemination of information  ‘cause they’re viewed much more often
it’s a dubious claim. taking into account that the bounty of this platform is active in FB and Twitter, there won’t be any problems with providing interested people with the info
MkrKing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:02:03 AM

it’s a dubious claim. taking into account that the bounty of this platform is active in FB and Twitter, there won’t be any problems with providing interested people with the info

okay, how many users are there in GoodWork Telegram channel right now?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

hey. can i pay for rent of my workplace with the help of tokens purchased on the ICO?   
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

does anyone already know the amount of commissions which will be charged by the platform if u use GoodNet? as a rule, an intermediary charged about 10% of the transaction amount.
Kimberly349

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:11:23 AM

Hello. How many tokens are put on sale in this round of the ICO?   
ericaknol

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

Hello. How many tokens are put on sale in this round of the ICO?   
750k tokens, but some part of them is already sold out.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

Please make yourself comfortable. because with comfort you will be able to work well and can achieve the target of this project.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

Good evening. let’s say i didn’t have time to take part in the voting within the timeframe specified. will my vote be taken into account in any way?    
bit679

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

okay, how many users are there in GoodWork Telegram channel right now?

About 2,5k, but this number is growing every day. By the time of the launch of the public ICO it can increase by several times. 
bit679

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

hey. can i pay for rent of my workplace with the help of tokens purchased on the ICO?   
Yes, of course, and this is only one o many options of the token within the framework of the ecosystem of the platform. They’re described in the WP in details. 
krishanmahanama

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

GOODWORK is an ecosystem for remote teams. It includes a network of coworking spaces, task management system and CRM-system. The project helps co-workers to expand the borders and interact with each other from any place in the world. The ecosystem is based on GoodWork coworking spaces. They are going to be established in those districts and cities which are chosen by most «OOO» token holders. Token holders have the right to decide where to open co-working spaces to work comfortably.
bit679

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

does anyone already know the amount of commissions which will be charged by the platform if u use GoodNet? as a rule, an intermediary charged about 10% of the transaction amount.
Systems commission will be 1-5% of total amount of transaction. More precise tariffs will appear a little later.  
bit679

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Good evening. let’s say i didn’t have time to take part in the voting within the timeframe specified. will my vote be taken into account in any way?    
If the token holder doesn’t vote by the end of voting, his/her opinion isn’t taken into account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: