Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading platforms  (Read 323 times)
palle11 (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

Please, what are the reliable crypto trading platforms or exchanges you know especially platforms that has Btc/Usd. And how do I go about it. Thanks.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carldouglasBroker

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

currently with XCOINBROKER, mostly for Canada. Fast withdraws, silver accounts get expert analyst advice both technical and fundamental.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:14:23 PM

Gdax and bitfinex are good exchanges which have btc/usd pair, local exchanges or asia based exchanges might be more vulnerable to hacking attacks, I would always prefer established exchanges or even hacked ones before like poloniex because they have experienced it and have taken many measures over the years.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

It depends on what country you're in. I'll list the ones I have used though.

If you're new, I would start by using Coinbase. If you use a referral link, you'll get an extra $10 worth of BTC when you buy $100 worth of cryptocurrency and your referrer will get $10 worth of BTC as well. I only recommend using Coinbase for the bonus because the fees can be crazily high sometimes. I also use Coinbase when I want to instantly buy BTC or other currencies from fiat.

Once you've created a Coinbase account, it automatically creates an account on GDAX. GDAX is the same company as Coinbase. GDAX does not have fees when you place a "limit" buy/sell order. The only drawbacks with using GDAX is you must deposit funds by linking a bank account and that can take days. It took about 14 days when it was suppose to take 7-10 days with my deposit back in January.

The next exchange I've used is Gemini. Gemini used to have 0% fees from the 1st of every month to the 15th. They've probably changed the schedule since. I'm not sure. They're definitely a reputable exchange and the customer service is much better than Coinbase/GDAX.
Agat22

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

Now many brokers can trade cryptocurrencies with the help of Metatrader 4 or 5. For trading with technical analysis or robots, it's hard to come up with something better.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Please, what are the reliable crypto trading platforms or exchanges you know especially platforms that has Btc/Usd. And how do I go about it. Thanks.
I'm using Binance, Bittrex! very satisfied, recommend!
Bibox is also a good exchange.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Usd? Or UsdT?

Binance have been popular lately and it is updated as always but maximum could be like 3 btc and that is really low.
You will need to add information about you to get to the next level and get a higher withdrawal and deposits.
Are you ready to announce who you are in the crypto world? Grin
Arshe26

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:42:16 AM

Usd? Or UsdT?

Binance have been popular lately and it is updated as always but maximum could be like 3 btc and that is really low.
You will need to add information about you to get to the next level and get a higher withdrawal and deposits.
Are you ready to announce who you are in the crypto world? Grin

I do agree with Binance. I guess there is no need to worry about doing KYC to increase withdrawals and deposits as long as Binance will keep the informations only on their database and i dont think they're gonna reveal a person's identity. Binance is trusted anyway,,,Try Bitfinex as well.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

There are many cryptocurrency exchanges where a huge number of volumes takes part especially Btc/Usd being a major crypto pair is really having craze among the exchanges. I would personally recommend you to go for Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Buyucoin, and Zebpay exchange. All these listed exchanges are really good in Btc/Usd cryptocurrency pair as I have personally used them and having accounts with them. Binance and Bitrrex are having a good support team to help you in case of any help.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
BARNEX

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

Kraken is the best platform that I use, is good for withdraw into bank too.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

I personally love binance as top 1 exchange platform to hold and trade, to gamble and to gain. I love the User Interface.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

I used 3 different exchange, those is Binance, Huobi and gate.io. All this exchange offer many pair with USDT and they listed many potential coins to trade. Also has high level security, good customer support and high daily volume transaction.

Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

I use Binance and Bittrex, works good for me, no problems so far. I use MyEtherWallet to store some coins. Withdrawing coins from Binance is somewhat expensive imo. Good luck
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

A lot of exchanges offer many pair of USDT but for the pair of USD just little bit exchanges. Good exchanges that has pair USD is Bitfinex, GDAX, Kraken and ProCoinbase. Personally i also prefer to use exchange that offer many trading pair USDT because this is make me more easy to trade, and currently i used 4 different exchanges, those are Binance, OKEx, Bittrex and Bibox.

racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

Good day, are you new? then Binance Exchange is
perfect for you, it has a newbie friendly web design
for easy usage, and no verification needed for small
traders. Register here

Also, use multiple exchanges, for safety.
Poloniex exchange is great too.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

For BTC/USD, I usually use either Bitstamp or Kraken, mostly because I've used them for several years now and haven't encountered any problems with them.
For me personally it's also an added bonus that they also support BTC/EUR, since I always deposit in euros.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

If you are in Europe, use Kraken. It's pretty liquid and you can withdraw euros via SEPA within 24 hours. For ease of moving fiat to and from the exchange, Kraken is best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

This is true that nowadays Binance is big exchange for trading but I suggest you don't hold any coin in any exchange if you don't have a private email server. Because a few days ago Google disabled my email and for that, I have requested to binance to change my email address but Binance hasn't yet that. Although I have sent all my documents after taking my documents now they said we can't change your email address until google doesn't say that they will not re-open my account ever. I have tried to get some answer from google but they don't respond. Now I am so upset all over. So if you don't have private email so don't store any coin in exchange. The only store there where you have the private key.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

For BTC/USD, I usually use either Bitstamp or Kraken, mostly because I've used them for several years now and haven't encountered any problems with them.
For me personally it's also an added bonus that they also support BTC/EUR, since I always deposit in euros.
They ask two months ago but your suggestion is today how this possible to reach that member. I think already he will understand the right platform but they do not know how to lock this thread so many spam posts are increase in this forum. If you are a good constructer avoid these old threads.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

Poloniex and coinexchange is a good exchanger too and you can also trade there a usd to btc fair. This two exchanger also lower fees when withdrawing your fund and also low fees every trading transaction you did.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: