Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SVD] Savedroid Speculation  (Read 549 times)
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

through this post I would like to ask and discuss about one of project at the beginning of 2018.
what do you think about the future of SVD tokens, is this coin good for investment and roughly in exchange market where svd will be listed.?

The idea is great and they also have a working product that has helped a lot of german people with their financial investments in the last two years. The ICO was a success, as they reached their market cap and created a great community around their campaign.

The bad things started at the end of the crowdsale when they announced that will give for free 1 mil SVD to 24 last hour investors if they were investing at least 1000$. That pissed off a lot of early investors.
The second bad thing was the minting of tokens. It took them like 3 months to send all the tokens. After three months, there is no announce about an exchange.
And the cherry on top of the cake was that exit scam they made to draw attention to their project. That was really a very, very bad idea.
As you can see, all these bad things will ruin the project as the investors lost their credibility and simpathy for the project. Most likely the investors will dump their tokens on exchanges and get their money back.
Will see what will happen long term, but for now no good news regarding this project

Maldini07 (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

As you can see, all these bad things will ruin the project as the investors lost their credibility and simpathy for the project. Most likely the investors will dump their tokens on exchanges and get their money back.
Will see what will happen long term, but for now no good news regarding this project
I think the first time entered the exchange, this coin will experience a significant decline because many investors impatient wait to dumping and withdraw their funds from this coin.
But if its development side can restore public trust like this coin is good for long-term investment
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

through this post I would like to ask and discuss about one of project at the beginning of 2018.
what do you think about the future of SVD tokens, is this coin good for investment and roughly in exchange market where svd will be listed.?

Good day, My opinion for Savedroid this is a good ICO project that has a great potential in crypto. I have no Savedroid but I believe that the team are supposedly very good to have their project be more interesting and innovative project as well.
tursunalimenman

Activity: 373
Merit: 15

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

I think the first time entered the exchange, this coin will experience a significant decline because many investors impatient wait to dumping and withdraw their funds from this coin.
But if its development side can restore public trust like this coin is good for long-term investment
Agree with you. I hope now when team have time to find good exchange they can do something with dump that we will see for sure, because a lot of people sell tokens no matter of what, so the main thing now is that tema can prove to people who believed in Savedroid that SVD have a good future and if they will do that, dump won't be so serious. Because there are a lof of "serious investors" with big money that they invested to SVD if they won't sell dump won't be serious.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

"serious investors" with big money were trapped. They will not be able to sell their tokens, because no one will buy. Or price will be 10-100 times less. In any case, it will be interesting.
tursunalimenman

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:48:21 PM

"serious investors" with big money were trapped. They will not be able to sell their tokens, because no one will buy. Or price will be 10-100 times less. In any case, it will be interesting.
Totally agree. The fact that investors with a lot of tokens won't or maybe couldn't sell sounds better give chance to the SVD tokens. I have no so much tokens but even I wanted to sell it when I knew about "scam" but then I thought if we all try to sell SVD as soon as possible there are no market, because no one won't buy. So now when all of us became more calm things can be better. SVD team have time to fix their mistake and we have chance to see how SVD token will live. But anyway selling tokens at the beginning would be a mistake for my opinion.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

Good day, My opinion for Savedroid this is a good ICO project that has a great potential in crypto. I have no Savedroid but I believe that the team are supposedly very good to have their project be more interesting and innovative project as well.
Its depends on how they will going to market their savedroid so the price will take its action moving upward. I don't much believe on the team of what they've done before. Besides, i believe on project i hope it has good value after all this red market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

The idea is great and they also have a working product that has helped a lot of german people with their financial investments in the last two years. The ICO was a success, as they reached their market cap and created a great community around their campaign.

The bad things started at the end of the crowdsale when they announced that will give for free 1 mil SVD to 24 last hour investors if they were investing at least 1000$. That pissed off a lot of early investors.
The second bad thing was the minting of tokens. It took them like 3 months to send all the tokens. After three months, there is no announce about an exchange.
And the cherry on top of the cake was that exit scam they made to draw attention to their project. That was really a very, very bad idea.
You should have in mind that there was a very big bounty pool and a pr gag that was not really funny. So maybe this could result in some downside.

But we will see what happens when first exchange listing is live.
tursunalimenman

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

You should have in mind that there was a very big bounty pool and a pr gag that was not really funny. So maybe this could result in some downside.

But we will see what happens when first exchange listing is live.
To be honest right now I prefer if they won't go to any exchanges because it seems that all market in a depression and price go down very fast and this is for sure, because peoplece scared about SVD and about market in general. Maybe that's good that SVD take some time to finf proper exchange.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
Maldini07 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:16:35 AM

Totally agree. The fact that investors with a lot of tokens won't or maybe couldn't sell sounds better give chance to the SVD tokens. I have no so much tokens but even I wanted to sell it when I knew about "scam" but then I thought if we all try to sell SVD as soon as possible there are no market, because no one won't buy. So now when all of us became more calm things can be better. SVD team have time to fix their mistake and we have chance to see how SVD token will live. But anyway selling tokens at the beginning would be a mistake for my opinion.
yes you are actually selling tokens at the beginning of the opening exchange will not give a good impact, even more aggravating condition. hopefully the dev team can find the best solution before its listing time on the exchange
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

There were so many red flags on this ICO. The ICO page showed a random chart on the future development of the token price without any explanation or valid valuation basis. Things like that should be a big warning sign for everyone with a basic understanding.
Maldini07 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

this morning when opening email i was a little surprised, i got an email from team savedroid to vote in hadax,
below I try to copy/paste his email

!!!VOTE FOR ADDITIONAL EXCHANGE LISTING!!!   
Dear savedroider,

You can now vote for SVD to be listed on Huobi Pro's HADAX. Please note that this is NOT the Top 5 exchange we already announced.

3 simple steps to vote for SVD:
(1) Login with your Huobi account or Sign up
(2) Buy HT and vote for SVD (100% refund after voting)
(3) Earn free SVD from 10 million SVD airdrop!   
VOTE NOW
SVD will be listed on Huobi Pro's HADAX if we make it to the Top 3.
So make sure you vote for SVD now!

THANKS A LOT,
Your savedroid Team

what do you think about this.?
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

Savedroid is not have an exchanges, the admin said that it will be listed end of this month
We hope of SVD will be listed on the top exchanges
tursunalimenman

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

Savedroid is not have an exchanges, the admin said that it will be listed end of this month
We hope of SVD will be listed on the top exchanges
They recently launched a vote to be able to get on the Huobi exchange and also on June 5th Yassin their CEO announced Q & A where including will be considered the issue of entering the exchange.
Since the majority (75%) voted for the listing to be in the top 5 of the largest exchanges, it will take some time. Because it is not easy to get to top exchanges it is not only about money, token and company should be solid.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

It seems that the project with a good idea and a successful ICO they want to destroy. First their strange behavior with investors and disappearance. Now their actions for the listing against the results of voting. I did not hear about this HADAX before.

tursunalimenman

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

It seems that the project with a good idea and a successful ICO they want to destroy. First their strange behavior with investors and disappearance. Now their actions for the listing against the results of voting. I did not hear about this HADAX before.
This is from their twitter
https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/1001074934809022464
About HADAX. Now they are on the 8th place and If I understnd correctly only first 5th places will listed.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

savedroid I think is not so good for the price when the openmarket, because the allocation of bounty distributed before savedroid enter the market that means the coin is not fresh anymore. will dump for the price of SVD

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
tursunalimenman

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

savedroid I think is not so good for the price when the openmarket, because the allocation of bounty distributed before savedroid enter the market that means the coin is not fresh anymore. will dump for the price of SVD
I think it would be a huge dump and if they will come to the exchange when market will be red I think there would be bloodbath for token price.
Anyway I decided to hold token. Team hiring people nad they have real working product maybe they can fix their problems.
I don't want to sell without profit and it wold be very hard when a lot of people starting trading.
I think 80 % or more of all trades would be about sale.
If market will go up and we will see BTC price about 12 000 - 15 000$ SVD can make profit, but not now. 

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
Ndok88

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

Price will dump cause too many airdrop
1. At final sale 24 million for 24 people
2. vote hadax 10 million
3. Refferal link
4. Bounty programs

And still doesnt have any produc yet except old app in german language

So what do u think? Grin
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

This is from their twitter
https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/1001074934809022464
About HADAX. Now they are on the 8th place and If I understnd correctly only first 5th places will listed.

That means if the result of savedroid to be listed in the hadax will be totally failed. So it will be listed on the small or crap exchange site. 37 million dollars ico worth nothing after it will be listed on the crap exchange site and then take your own conclusion.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀