Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013-12-17 Bitcoin Tumbles After PBOC Rumors Confirmed  (Read 1570 times)
Steveia (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:43:23 AM

So this has been confirmed?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-16/bitcoin-banged-bear-market-again-precious-metals-rise
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 11:44:06 AM

No, it hasn't been confirmed.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
viajero

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:27:47 PM

A lot of magazines refer to China bussines News but i can't find anything on their webpage?
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 01:29:24 PM

A lot of magazines refer to China bussines News but i can't find anything on their webpage?
It's a tactic to spread mass fear to sheep. When people panic sell they know on what minimum they can buy.
Hold, don't sell.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
e521

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:30:54 PM

nothing as been confirmed as yet.
that's how press work nowadays..

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 01:41:16 PM

Yet another steaming pile of "jounalism"

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:08:32 PM

BTC is trading at sub-700 levels in Mt Gox. Trust me, this might be a lifetime opportunity to purchase the BTCs.

I have asked an ethnic Chinese friend of mine about this. He has informed me that there is nothing special on it in the Chinese language media.  Angry
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 02:13:44 PM

BTC is trading at sub-700 levels in Mt Gox. Trust me, this might be a lifetime opportunity to purchase the BTCs.

I have asked an ethnic Chinese friend of mine about this. He has informed me that there is nothing special on it in the Chinese language media.  Angry

heh, for every tit, there's a tat.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:38:51 PM

Suppose someone who owned large numbers of bitcoins borrowed a bunch of money and then simply started selling bitcoins to himself in hopes of stoking public interest in bitcoins and thereby increasing the value of his holdings? Price would be no object for someone buying his own holdings. Regular large purchases of roughly the same size seems very suspicious to me. 

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: