Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREENBANK in Canada launched bitcoin subsidiaries  (Read 2377 times)
Gilberto (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:42:09 PM

GreenBank Capital Inc. (CNSX: GBC) announces that it has launched two new subsidiaries to invest in Bitcoin and Bitcoin startups. GreenBank believes that it is the first public company to establish a presence in Bitcoin, which is a completely decentralized digital cryptocurrency.
The two subsidiaries are Bitcoin Canada Investments Inc (“Bitcoin Canada”) which will invest exclusively in Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Angel Capital Inc (“Bitcoin Angel”) which will invest in early stage Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency focused companies. The management of GreenBank intends that a proportion of both Bitcoin Canada and Bitcoin Angel will in due course be spun off to GreenBank shareholders by way of a plan of arrangement, at which time they will make application for a public listing of their common shares on the CNSX. GreenBank has entered into management agreements with both companies to manage the Bitcoin investment portfolio for a fee equal to 10% of portfolio appreciation.
betyourbits

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 01:52:49 PM

Great news from Canada! Love it!  The more good news we hear from other countries the more unstoppable bitcoin becomes (though I'd argue it's already unstoppable!!)
rayfloyd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:05:31 PM

Canada shall carry Bitcoin into mainstream acceptance

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:10:39 PM

good news i guess
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:16:45 PM

kezzyp

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:19:21 PM

Great news, we all need to grow bitcoin usage in one way or another too, like a grocery shop accepting bitcons and more, with this effect we can actually rise the price and create awareness too..
meanig

Activity: 531
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:24:20 PM

Finally a story where we don't have to rely on "sources claim" bullshit.

Direct press release from the company website, http://www.greenbankcapitalinc.com/tag/bitcoin-investments/
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:46:45 PM

Oh boy now the Canadians are at it  Tongue

This just in from Canada officials : To whom it may deserve we are glad to pronouncing since Bitcoin infancy well doing, grocery, shopping bags new Lamborghini it's only case in time, we loan all our symposiums to grade fully Bitcoin as going upstream, in order for Canada to in the mirror look blissful in appearance we intend fully to make out with technical new strangers rather than flatten invitations. 

Bitrated user: Mick.
exahash

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:20:10 PM

So in a few months when we get another roller coaster, we'll all be singing https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bOR38552MJA#t=21
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4501

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:24:33 PM

i just love how the americans use the "we" statement and other countries use the I statement.

i have personally helped get a few merchants onboard, but it appears the americans want to sit in their basements and wait for others to do the hardwork, and then claim that we all helped.

to all americans. there must be atleast one person in your family that has a job right now. i think its time you individually find a way to get your families employer to accept bitcoin in some way for the business they run, and your relative works at.

be it retail, which would help consumers use bitcoin to buy real products.
be it truck driving, so that retailers can pay for deliveries in bitcoin
be it manufacturing, so that retailers/business can get supplies paid for in bitcoin.

all those wishing to actually do some promoting personally say 'i',

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 12:39:04 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 05:16:44 PM by matthewh3

GREENBANK ACQUIRES GREENCOIN CRYPTOCURRENCY SOFTWARE - http://www.greenbankcapitalinc.com/press-releases/greenbank-acquires-greencoin-cryptocurrency-software/

There's a few GreenCoins but this one was called xGreenCoin on Twitter iirc while this was their project site homepage - http://greencoin.io

Edit:  It's traded on - https://ibwt.co.uk

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:55:21 PM

That's a good first step, you have to start somehere. Hope more banks will follow!
2_Thumbs_Up

Activity: 323
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:11:30 PM

GREENBANK ACQUIRES GREENCOIN CRYPTOCURRENCY SOFTWARE - http://www.greenbankcapitalinc.com/press-releases/greenbank-acquires-greencoin-cryptocurrency-software/

There's a few GreenCoins but this one was called xGreenCoin on Twitter iirc while this was their project site homepage - http://greencoin.io

From the link:
Users of other cryptocurrencies are not identifiable and therefore those cryptocurrencies are not only susceptible to be used for illegal purposes, but are not easily taxable by governments. These concerns make global acceptance of cryptocurrency transactions more difficult. GreenCoin will provide a solution by adding email, or phone identification to all GreenCoin transactions. Those intending illegal activities will not use GreenCoin as they can be easily identified. Global governments will be able to collect taxes based on GreenCoin transactions with rules for each type of transaction.

Yeah, good luck with that.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 06:43:23 PM

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:08:28 PM

greenbankcapital is a legit company that is listed on bloomberg
http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/GBC:CN

so it seems plausibly realistic

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:25:17 PM

i just love how the americans use the "we" statement and other countries use the I statement.

i have personally helped get a few merchants onboard, but it appears the americans want to sit in their basements and wait for others to do the hardwork, and then claim that we all helped.

to all americans. there must be atleast one person in your family that has a job right now. i think its time you individually find a way to get your families employer to accept bitcoin in some way for the business they run, and your relative works at.

be it manufacturing, so that retailers/business can get supplies paid for in bitcoin.

Wow what an uncalled for rant.  You must be a motivational speaker of some sort..  C'mon admit it.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:38:00 PM

Wow what an uncalled for rant.  You must be a motivational speaker of some sort..  C'mon admit it.

actually im a man of all trades. but had a bad day then (during the china debacle) where everyone was blaming china and beleiving the fud, saying its their fault. then when good news came to canada americans were pretending they helped.

basically a bad day and had enough of people claiming they were some how part of a canadian bank doing it.. i do try to motivate people with ambitions, but i dont hold back my feelings when it comes to people sitting on their hands waiting for the money train to choo choo along. and then claim they were part of making bitcoin what it is.

i spend too many hours getting business start ups running in my professions. and that day i detested glory hounds... but yea it was a rant, much like this Cheesy

DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:41:34 PM

GreenBank Capital Inc. (CNSX: GBC) announces that it has launched two new subsidiaries to invest in Bitcoin and Bitcoin startups. GreenBank believes that it is the first public company to establish a presence in Bitcoin, which is a completely decentralized digital cryptocurrency.
The two subsidiaries are Bitcoin Canada Investments Inc (“Bitcoin Canada”) which will invest exclusively in Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Angel Capital Inc (“Bitcoin Angel”) which will invest in early stage Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency focused companies. The management of GreenBank intends that a proportion of both Bitcoin Canada and Bitcoin Angel will in due course be spun off to GreenBank shareholders by way of a plan of arrangement, at which time they will make application for a public listing of their common shares on the CNSX. GreenBank has entered into management agreements with both companies to manage the Bitcoin investment portfolio for a fee equal to 10% of portfolio appreciation.

Just as Canada declares Bitcoin a form of money, the banks start to get their fingers on it. But I concur, it's a good thing. We need more development among those lines! Godspeed Canada!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:13:51 AM

Just as Canada declares Bitcoin a form of money, the banks start to get their fingers on it. But I concur, it's a good thing. We need more development among those lines! Godspeed Canada!

You realize what you quoted is 8 months old.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:17:08 AM

You realize what you quoted is 8 months old.

but theres ben recent developments so this thread was updated rather than just starting a new one.. keeping things organised

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: