Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC)  (Read 24440 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:07:04 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 06:40:13 PM by Gem4me_Market_Space

GEM4ME MESSENGER The Gem4me Market Space platform is integrated into the Gem4me messenger, which presently has 6 million users in 50 countries. As of Q1 2018, the projected numbers for future growth are 50 million users by EOY 2019 and 200 million users by EOY 2020.

>>>  Roadmap | White Paper | Team <<<

PLATFORM GEM4ME MARKET SPACE

Technology that makes the creation and safe development of the business easy, understandable and affordable

1. Many Smart Wallet features

An ecosystem with a single point of entry into an intelligent wallet, the main advantages of which are speed, security and transparency with low transaction costs.

2.Advertising platform Gemme Ads

It combines several unique systems based on self-learning artificial intelligence, allowing you to accurately choose the moment and place for the most effective placement of banner and contextual advertising.[/center]

3. Token Gemme Coin
(GMC)

Gemme Coin (GMC) is an ERC-20 compliant utility token used for Gem4me Market Space operations. Token ownership lets users increase cashback, subscribe to the RichLand cryptosignal service, buy access to better crypto-fiat exchange rates, and more.

The token is designed to protect users’ information and funds. It canbe received and used to:

Getting Gemme Coins

1. Via Gem4me Market Space’s cryptocashback offers (including Back4Cash)
2. Via Back4Cash’s referral program
3. Via participation in the RichLand cryptosignal program
4. Via Smart Wallet’s (separate) cryptocashback offers
5.Via the ICO or by buying tokens from other users

Using Gemme Coins
1. Buying goods and services inside Gem4me Market Space
2. Buying access to a premium Back4Cash account (for better cashback rates)
3. Buying access to RichLand
4. Advertising via Gem4me Market Space’s Gemme Ads
5. Making client account purchases inside Gem4me Market Space

- Maximum number of tokens available for sale 1,243,287,500 GMC
- Token price 0,1 USD for the entire duration of the tokensale
- Early contributor bonus 1%-25% of the total tokens sold
- Payment methods USD via bank wire, BTC, ETH, DASH, BCC, LTC, XRP, XMR
- Countries prohibited from participation USA, Singapora, Somalia, North Korea and Syria, China
- KYC obligatory (post-tokensale)
- Surplus tokens all unsold and undistributed tokens will be destroyed

4. Smart chat bots
In recent years, dialogs of users and smart bots have moved to chat messengers and have become much more advanced. Today, bots perform more and more functions - for example, they help to search for a product or a store based on geolocation, reviews and estimates of other buyers.[/center]

5. Artificial intelligence
It allows bots to learn directly while communicating with the client, and the Gemme Ads marketing system takes into account behavioral patterns, is based on neural networks, advanced algorithms, decision trees and advanced technologies like Data Science and Deep Learning.

6. Blokchan-technology
Gem4me Market Space block-solutions provide transaction security and implement a unified for all services platform verification of customers (KYC), assigning ratings to participants in trading operations, scoring and crediting system users. All payment transactions are recorded in the block.

ICO DETAILS

Closed pre-sale start-May 10, 2018
Closed pre-sale end -Aug 31, 2018
Public pre-sale start -Sep 1, 2018
Public pre-sale end -Nov 30, 2018
ICO start - Dec 1, 2018
ICO end - Apr 1, 2019
Token emission date - Apr 15, 2019

PARTNERS

Gem4me Market Space’s key partner and the developer of the chatbot platform is Minsk-based Synesis: a world-class developer that coded multi-billion projects including Viber. Synesis’s involvement and expertise guarantee that Market Space can adapt to users’ needs quickly — and scaled on-demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

reserve

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

You wrote. "2. Advertising platform Gemme Ads
It combines several unique systems based on the self-learning of artificial intelligence, allowing you to accurately choose the moment and place for the most effective placement of banner and contextual advertising. "Honestly, I already got this kind of advertising: it's worth asking for an interest in the request and you are showered with suggestions.If there is already such a mechanism on the Internet, then what do you suggest that has not been implemented yet?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

You wrote. "2. Advertising platform Gemme Ads
It combines several unique systems based on the self-learning of artificial intelligence, allowing you to accurately choose the moment and place for the most effective placement of banner and contextual advertising. "Honestly, I already got this kind of advertising: it's worth asking for an interest in the request and you are showered with suggestions.If there is already such a mechanism on the Internet, then what do you suggest that has not been implemented yet?
Thanks for the message, and I don't think I understood your question. Would you be as kind as to paraphrase it please?

MXCCS

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

Filipino translation reserved
evian

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

French translation reserved
SuperHero53

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

What is wrong with your whitepapper. After the clicking on the link only the png image opens.
artimis

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

How the result product is going to look like? Since the market place platform is integrated into the messenger I imagine it like this: I am chatting with my friend in the messenger and suddenly I decided to buy something. I click on the button "market" in the messenger and look for a desirable product. Did I understand it right? 
vikpresnyakov

Activity: 404
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

What are the weakness points in the business model?
frommolo

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

Hey, if you need Russian translation please notify me in PM. Project is really interesting but I see to many similar company's. Good luck Wink
vikpresnyakov

Activity: 404

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

Will you able to compete with telegram int he future, how do you think?
perzival

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

What is a range of goods I will able to buy on your platform?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:32:04 AM

What is wrong with your whitepapper. After the clicking on the link only the png image opens.
Greetings! Is it readable or not? If you need a PDF version you can join our TG chat and ask support guys to provide one.

https://t.me/gemme_en
How the result product is going to look like? Since the market place platform is integrated into the messenger I imagine it like this: I am chatting with my friend in the messenger and suddenly I decided to buy something. I click on the button "market" in the messenger and look for a desirable product. Did I understand it right? 
Correct, there will be an easy way for users to access Market Space from inside the messenger and make purchases in just couple of taps at any moment.

Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

Hey, if you need Russian translation please notify me in PM. Project is really interesting but I see to many similar company's. Good luck Wink
Thank you! Now we know where to find you in case necessary!
Will you able to compete with telegram int he future, how do you think?
It is not a goal for us to compete Telegram, we're creating Market Space to become a strong player in e-commerce market, not messenger market. Yet GEM4ME messenger is a competitive product which perfectly serves its main purpose as a communication means.
What is a range of goods I will able to buy on your platform?
Virtually anything will be sold in the Market Space platform (food, tickets, clothes, services, handmade goods etc.), list of things to be allowed for selling in the platform will only be limited by legal law.

apalenkoff

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:52:17 AM

It is not a goal for us to compete Telegram, we're creating Market Space to become a strong player in e-commerce market, not messenger market. Yet GEM4ME messenger is a competitive product which perfectly serves its main purpose as a communication means.
How is messenger important in your system?
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

could you tell me please, when will the bounty campaign start, approximately? I find this poject verey interesting. Thank you
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

How is messenger important in your system?
The messenger is a foundation for Marketing Space ecosystem, all features of the ecosyste will be messenger based, accessed and operated through the GEM4ME messenger.

Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

could you tell me please, when will the bounty campaign start, approximately? I find this poject verey interesting. Thank you
Greetings! Our bounty will start in approximately 1 week, please follow our updates in TG: https://t.me/gemme_en

apalenkoff

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

The messenger is a foundation for Marketing Space ecosystem, all features of the ecosyste will be messenger based, accessed and operated through the GEM4ME messenger.
Nice.
post_man

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

Can I test your messenger right now? Is there a working version already?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: