Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC)  (Read 24436 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:11:21 PM

If you live in USA, after buying something on Amazon - delivery of the product performs during 1-2 days. But when you live in Europe or Asia, it takes much longer. What is the “USA” for your platform when you wait a delivery for a really short time?
Every merchant will be working in their own jurisdiction, speed of delivery offered will be one of key factors for competition between merchants working in the same market niche and coming from one same region.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
finnadventurer

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

It is obvious that a lot of people will want to advertise their products and you will not able to place these adv at the same time. How are you going to solve this problem?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

It is obvious that a lot of people will want to advertise their products and you will not able to place these adv at the same time. How are you going to solve this problem?
Flexible and diverse setting system for targeted ads will allow anyone to setup their marketing campaign and be sure their ads will be seen.

Here are targeting options for your consideration:

1. Geolocation
2. Demographics
3. Audience interests
4. Targeting by past locations
5. Devices used
6. Budget settings
7. Recent activities
8. Financial indicators - a Gem4me Market Space innovation

For more details please see our WP section 8: https://ico.marketspace.io/?lang=en#download

perzival

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

Which services are restricted for those who do no have GMC tokens on your platform ?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:07:53 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 10:53:22 PM by Gem4me_Market_Space

Which services are restricted for those who do no have GMC tokens on your platform ?
Users already can and will be able in the future to access all working services of Gem4me Market Space platform and all services we're going to add, it is possiible to pay those services by GMC tokens and/or cryptocurrency (fiat payments will be made available in the future). Below are the advantages of paying with GMC VS paying with other crypto:

1) It will be more beneficial VS paying in crypto (5-10% discounts).

2) If CMC tokens are held for long enough additional benefits will be granted to token holders (lesser commissions etc.)

Please see our WP section 9 for more details: https://ico.marketspace.io/?lang=en#download

allmight_

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

If you live in USA, after buying something on Amazon - delivery of the product performs during 1-2 days. But when you live in Europe or Asia, it takes much longer. What is the “USA” for your platform when you wait a delivery for a really short time?
Every merchant will be working in their own jurisdiction, speed of delivery offered will be one of key factors for competition between merchants working in the same market niche and coming from one same region.

Do you want to say that we will have a choice between delivery companies?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

Sellers will. Buyers will use shipping offered by a shop.

perzival

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

I did not got it. Sellers will choose a delivery company among those you provide or it is their responsibility to find one?
SuperHero53

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

What is the cashback rate from a purchase?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

I did not got it. Sellers will choose a delivery company among those you provide or it is their responsibility to find one?
it is their responsibility

Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:04:56 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 05:33:45 AM by Gem4me_Market_Space

What is the cashback rate from a purchase?
For all Back4Cash purchases made in any of our 1,000+ Back4Cash affiliate stores. Affiliate cashback can be as high as 45%. Certain rate will depend on particular merchant.

Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

Just to be more detailed for you: please keep in mind that all shops/merchants will have their own certain jurisdiction to provide services in, it will be their own concern and necessity to find reliable deliverers for their products. Gem4me Market Space is a trading platform providing opportunity to make business, neither a shop, nor a merchant in terms of having to physically deliver anything to anyone. In case necessary we would rather go as an aggregator for a variety of delivery services or integrate an aggregator/aggregators as such with our platform.

BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

Hello, dev
How much is your hard cap?
How much tokens sold on a private presale?
Thanks
night_stalker

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

When you are talking about advertising, is it smart or random?
perzival

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

Just to be more detailed for you: please keep in mind that all shops/merchants will have their own certain jurisdiction to provide services in, it will be their own concern and necessity to find reliable deliverers for their products. Gem4me Market Space is a trading platform providing opportunity to make business, neither a shop, nor a merchant in terms of having to physically deliver anything to anyone. In case necessary we would rather go as an aggregator for a variety of delivery services or integrate an aggregator/aggregators as such with our platform.

I see. But it will be a huge drawback. Imagine that every time you want to sell something on eBay, you need to find a delivery company by yourself. Most of the people do not want to think about it. They just put their product out and wait while someone will buy it.
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:59:38 PM

When you are talking about advertising, is it smart or random?

Yes, of course it is smart and precisely targeted. Please see the chapter 8 of our whitepaper

Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

Hello, dev
How much is your hard cap?
How much tokens sold on a private presale?
Thanks

Hello! Hardcap is 70M USD. Private presale result will be announced later. Thanks for your interest, stay tuned

artimis

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:11:50 PM

It is so unfortunate that USA and China can not participate. 
allmight_

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

Do I understand right that it is no possible to use the market space without installation the messenger?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

It is so unfortunate that USA and China can not participate. 
Please note that the Gem4me Foundation reserves the right to amend the list of countries whose residents may not purchase GMC tokens. The list currently includes the USA, China, North Korea, Syria and Singapore, but may grow or shrink in the future.
Stay tuned!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: