Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I funded a comedy film about crypto with crypto. Now you can watch it.  (Read 146 times)
Vard Productions (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

It's called Buy The Dip. And yes, of course there's a Lamborghini in it.

If you have time to watch I'd love to know what you think. Check it out at www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQdH1EloyWw

I'm working on developing this as a comedic series, satirizing current trends and technology. Sort of like a funny, but equally cynical version of Black Mirror. The main thing for now is getting it out there so if you like what you see please do make sure to share it.

I only posted it today and the response has already been phenomenal. If it gets enough views we'll be able to make more and I hope to crowd fund the development of the series with cryptocurrency.

Thanks everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

Short and too the point. This was entertaining, I enjoyed the dark humor. Keep up the great work, I'm interested to see where you take it. If the bros or the seemingly homeless will be the main characters of the series.

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
Vard Productions (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Short and too the point. This was entertaining, I enjoyed the dark humor. Keep up the great work, I'm interested to see where you take it. If the bros or the seemingly homeless will be the main characters of the series.

Thanks for taking the time to watch! Glad you liked it.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

Glad to see people are actually trying to build something using crypto, rather than just trading or holding it. It was a good watch, love the humour and the cinematography was pretty good too. Keep doing what you're doing dude, it will pay off eventually.
Vard Productions (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

Glad to see people are actually trying to build something using crypto, rather than just trading or holding it. It was a good watch, love the humour and the cinematography was pretty good too. Keep doing what you're doing dude, it will pay off eventually.

Appreciate it! And that's exactly how I'm looking at it. So much negativity stems from people claiming that crypto isn't used for anything. Traditional funding methods are slow and held up by bureaucracy. This is about showing that cryptocurrency is more than just a pump and dump; it has a real use case and it can enable creative endeavors such as this film. Hopefully one of many more to come.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

There should be shows and documentaries featuring cryptocurrency. Sounds like something I'd binge watch watch on Netflix.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

I like the humor in it. Good job on this. I hope more people will be able to see your work. This is how we should promote bitcoin. People should see bitcoin's use and the more you make movies like this it would really help attract more investors. Keep it coming.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

humorous! I love it. we really need such things more in favor of Bitcoin.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

So cool..I really like it. We definitely need more filmmakers to spread crypto goodies like this one.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

If you have time to watch I'd love to know what you think. Check it out at www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQdH1EloyWw

I'm working on developing this as a comedic series, satirizing current trends and technology. Sort of like a funny, but equally cynical version of Black Mirror. The main thing for now is getting it out there so if you like what you see please do make sure to share it.

I only posted it today and the response has already been phenomenal. If it gets enough views we'll be able to make more and I hope to crowd fund the development of the series with cryptocurrency.

Thanks everyone.

amazing job guys!!! so pleased to see such funny promo of crypticurrencies Smiley I'm afraid people outside the community won't really understand it, but for us it's real funny ahah

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Vard Productions (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

Thanks everyone.

amazing job guys!!! so pleased to see such funny promo of crypticurrencies Smiley I'm afraid people outside the community won't really understand it, but for us it's real funny ahah

Thank you! And to everyone else for watching. Delighted with the response. Hoping to keep the views coming in so I can secure funding for the next one!
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

Hey dude...

This is awesome!  I love it..

Thank you for sharing. I hope you continue to build on the series...Just subscribed.

Job well done!
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Thanks everyone.

Keep it up. Somehow you will hellp people to know about crypto and it would give us a lot of investors to make the market go up again.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

It will be very interesting to see, never seen such a movie, the theme is very topical, and when you consider the genre of Comedy and I think the view will be just amazing.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

In a week time you got almost 20K view and more than 700 likes. Not bad really, I think it's a good start. Keep this up. But before you make the full series, I suggest you to look around and see what kind of improvement you might imply to make this more popular. All the best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: