Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i buy BTC using an internationl credit card?  (Read 9974 times)
Lucifer777

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:57:52 PM

I don't think any universities have bitcoin has the payment method at present. But I heard that some universities have plans to integrate bitcoin as one  payment method in the near future. Why cant you convert your coins to fiat currency and use it? Its the best solution at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notclique

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

You can actually buy cryptocurrence cards nowadays. Then again, when you want to use an international card for bitcoin purchase, then it is actually doable and easier than PayPal.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

I don't think any universities have bitcoin has the payment method at present. But I heard that some universities have plans to integrate bitcoin as one  payment method in the near future. Why cant you convert your coins to fiat currency and use it? Its the best solution at the moment.
You can purchase bitcoin with international payment cards in some countries that accept transactions and exchange with bitcoin. It's a pretty simple way to buy bitcoin instead of before you have to use paypal, webmoney, perfectmoney ... But in some countries have not accepted bitcoin this is quite difficult and you usually have to buy bitcoin from sellers who buy and resell on the internet or acquaintances.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

You can purchase bitcoin with international payment cards in some countries that accept transactions and exchange with bitcoin. It's a pretty simple way to buy bitcoin instead of before you have to use paypal, webmoney, perfectmoney ... But in some countries have not accepted bitcoin this is quite difficult and you usually have to buy bitcoin from sellers who buy and resell on the internet or acquaintances.

Hey he asked this question in 2011 but you are replying to that person in the 2018 now bro. First tell me people like digged the dead thread have the common sense or not. There are many number of newbies doing this recent days.
Before answering to any thread you have to check that concern thread is fine to answer or already answered or even still you have to check that you bumping the dead thread or not.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

Using an international credit card (one that is issued in a country but is accepted in lots of countries), is there somewhere i can buy BTC?

edit: i mean without a middleman, no Paypal etc, i pay with the CC and the person or entity sends me the equivalent in BTC to the address i provide.

I did not try yet buying bitcoin using an international credit cards. I think there is no such a thing like that for now. But if you really want to buy a bitcoin try in any exchanges and create an account.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

Using an international credit card (one that is issued in a country but is accepted in lots of countries), is there somewhere i can buy BTC?

edit: i mean without a middleman, no Paypal etc, i pay with the CC and the person or entity sends me the equivalent in BTC to the address i provide.
why you need to use International Credit card if you can afford to buy with cash? Here in our country it is easy for us to buy bitcoin I don't know with other countries of course there is a charge but not that too high, for me, the fees here are acceptable.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:30:35 AM

I used to buy bitcoin with my international payment card and I feel quite satisfied. Because my country accepts this payment, I'm really excited because I know that in some countries bitcoin transactions are still banned.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

I used to buy bitcoin with my international payment card and I feel quite satisfied. Because my country accepts this payment, I'm really excited because I know that in some countries bitcoin transactions are still banned.
Buying of bitcoin and all other crypto currencies which are there in this world is not at all a big deal. You can quite comfortably buy any of the digital currency not only by using your international credit card but you can also use your debit card, pioneer card as well.

There are number of ways using which you can become the owner of the world’s most costly coin in the world.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

Buying of bitcoin and all other crypto currencies which are there in this world is not at all a big deal. You can quite comfortably buy any of the digital currency not only by using your international credit card but you can also use your debit card, pioneer card as well.

There are number of ways using which you can become the owner of the world’s most costly coin in the world.

Even if you buy the bitcoin in the LBC exchange you also have to buy with the credit or debit cards bro. When I first time tried to buy the bitcoin I have bought with my debit card payment and trader sent the bitcoin to my wallet.
Lol, can you explain those ways to become the owner of the world. I do not who is the owner of the world as of now. Share that too.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

I did not try yet buying bitcoin using an international credit cards. I think there is no such a thing like that for now. But if you really want to buy a bitcoin try in any exchanges and create an account.
I think that if you register for Webmoney and link your personal credit card to your account, it is there that you can exchange your funds for Bitcoin or Bitcoin cache. To date, this option is available from the international payment system WebMoney.
overcliff433

Activity: 216
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

Try Paxful or LocalBitcoins, may be someone who is accepting
Jenni5

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

You can easily buy cryptocurrency with your Credit / Debit Card, with the help a secure platform that offers the service. You can use Coinnup App to buy your favorite Cryptocurrencies (BTC/ ETH/ LTC/ PMZ) without having to undergo high transmission fees. Take a look at the website https://ico.coinnup.com/ and follow easy steps to buy tokens.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

There are many website now that are accepting credit cards and debit cards to buy bitcoins.
but even they are many now, please be careful and do legit checking first.
there are so many hackers and scammers over the internet.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

I’m a little bit confused in what you’re saying. If you’re talking of international credit cards, you should mention which type exactly. But I’m very sure that you can use credit /debit card issued out by MasterCard and Visa to purchase Bitcoin from. Exchangers online.

Just like Xapo, if you’re making use of Xapo wallet, they allow their wallets users to buy Bitcoin directly from their wallet without having to go out searching for a way to do so and ending up in the hands of scammers. I do have someone that I buy from and sell to, but I don’t use cards.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:11:39 PM

You mean buying bitcoin with visa credit card? Credit card powered by visa can be used on other countries. I never heard that transaction here on my country before. The only we can use banks to transfer cash on wallet then convert it to Bitcoin but not directly bank to bitcoin process.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

so many bitcoin exchange accept credit card for payment to buy bitcoin,coinbase,cex.io and many more,just make sure you have right time to buy bitcoin with credit card, it's also a good exchange that you can use.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

Yes of course you can, through the exchanger you can all)))
And such an exchange of heaps and vybrnat can be with an excellent commission.
So now you can buy bitcoin through what you want and how you want the options a lot))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Ericgreen278

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:37:39 AM

Better use OTC trading.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

As you are probably aware, credit/debit card transactions can be disputed and reversed, this is a big risk for the seller of the coins.  The card issuer will probably class the transaction as a cash advance and this could have an impact on your credit score. Buying crypto with borrowed money could prove very expensive. Think carefully before committing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

You mean buying bitcoin with visa credit card? Credit card powered by visa can be used on other countries. I never heard that transaction here on my country before. The only we can use banks to transfer cash on wallet then convert it to Bitcoin but not directly bank to bitcoin process.
You can use a MasterCard to buy Bitcoin at international payment sites such as paypal, Webmoney. Currently there are many services in the world accept payment by Bitcoin so the exchange and purchase BTC is very easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: