Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spam flies to the moon for merit !!!  (Read 145 times)
3acaga (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

Hello dear forum users!
Just recently, they invented the merit on the forum, and what I see,
Look at how many low-quality topics have appeared in recent times. Everyone wants to create a topic and think that they will immediately receive merit, I'm shocked ...
That's what I want to tell you -
I do not need your merit, and I will write posts that I deem appropriate and not inventing any abstruse crap which someone should like and who will deign to me their merit. It's a forum for communication and not a department of censorship and awards for  spammers !
It's better to be without merit than to spam a lot of low-quality topics!

P.S. Sorry for the emotions if I offended you, and for my bad English. All luck, profit and green candles !!!!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

We don't need another merit thread. This is part of the problem.
We don't need more virtue signaling. This is pointless.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

Just recently, they invented the merit on the forum, and what I see,
And theymos should receive a Nobel Prize for such a wonderful invention.
Look at how many low-quality topics have appeared in recent times. Everyone wants to create a topic and think that they will immediately receive merit, I'm shocked ...
Like the one you have created here? YES.
I do not need your merit, and I will write posts that I deem appropriate and not inventing any abstruse crap which someone should like and who will deign to me their merit. It's a forum for communication and not a department of censorship and awards for  spammers !
It's better to be without merit than to spam a lot of low-quality topics!
Then be prepared to die alone Undecided

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: