Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The ICO Experience  (Read 101 times)
CurrencyGold (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

Have you ever promoted an ICO, and if so, what did you learn?
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

Sometimes ICOs aren’t depended on experience. It even has a lot of ingredients to rely on luck. Those scams and garbage ICOs, they also have exquisite websites, rigorous white papers, you can't see them clearly.
crypto4hope

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

Promotion of an ico is not easy , have to spend a lot o f time and then at the end of the ICO , you only get few token that sometimes is hard to sell on exchanges. Some token only worth less than a dollar at that time. So always look some good bounty and team behind it.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

nothing to learn as we follow ICO. we just have to be more careful in choosing ICO, to avoid the ICO scam. my experience during follow ICO, that's very profitable and of course we can get big profit.
CurrencyGold (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:07:42 AM

Sometimes ICOs aren’t depended on experience. It even has a lot of ingredients to rely on luck. Those scams and garbage ICOs, they also have exquisite websites, rigorous white papers, you can't see them clearly.

Thank you for your input.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

in my exprience i have only promote ico on signature campaing and ico are just like any other marketing you have a target that you have to turn it in to investor

Free palestine
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

I got some experience about how to choose legit ICO. That's what I learn because many ICO are SCAM and at the end of promotion, you will get nothing for all effort.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

Have you ever promoted an ICO, and if so, what did you learn?
Through signature campaign I am promoting an ICO, as a bounty participants I am also investing in what I promoted.
I am just spending my time wisely so at the same time I could also earn which would increase my holdings, just like an investors I do research before promoting any ICO.

STUDENTCOIN