Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Post Here  (Read 585 times)
xnnx (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:42:18 PM

Hello this is my first post here and I was looking on learning more about Bitcoin and also looking to interview someone for my blog that is an expert in Bitcoin, and could detail what newbies should and should not do. There are many people in my niche that want to get into Bitcoin, but I feel they are just doing it on a media hype type rush. They  don't know what they are doing and probably will screw things up navigating without any knowledge.

The blog focuses on Domaining and Ecommerce.

So if this is something that interests a mod here or someone else please let me know, if this was not the place to ask this, please move or delete. Thank you for your time.

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:57:41 PM

hello and welcome!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:16:11 PM

Hello there and welcome to the forum Smiley
Once you get your pst count above 1 and stay online for more than 4 hours, you can move onto sections like "Economics" and "Marketplace" which you would find interesting. (judging by your OP)

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
stevereverett

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:36:20 PM

Hello and welcome!
zminer9001

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:07:26 PM

Welcome!   Wink
xnnx (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:44:47 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys, this has always been an interest of mine, but I am lacking in the technological knowledge about mining, I understand finance and currencies but the whole crypto part was something that I thought I really need to learn from people that know the stuff.
Exp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:09:50 PM

Welcome to the forum mate!
I'm new myself, literally just signed up.
Time to find out what all these bitcoins are about  Smiley
Ecurb123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:18:24 PM

Hi and welcome. What is your blog, I'll check it out.
chcointrader

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:19:25 PM

just wanna say hi for my first post Smiley
sneeze

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:24:49 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum! Make sure you read the stickies, wikies and everything you stumble upon! Also remember this is a cruel world so be careful. There are many people out there who would like you to send them your bitcoins so think thrice or more before jumping into something you are not completely in control of.

Just a friendly advice!
vkolb

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:30:20 PM

Hello and a warm welcome  Grin
ScotterMonkey

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:36:24 PM

Ah. I see my last post was too short. This needs to be substantial.
Last night I found a group buy I'm very much wanting to be a part of. The shares were going fast so I went ahead and sent the guy 2 BTC *before* trying to register here. So then I realized I was not able to post to let the guy know I sent him the BTC. Meanwhile BTC value dropped like a rock while people were quickly buying up shares in his group buy. I figured, "Oh I'll get a confirmation email from the forum soon." Of course, it never arrived. So I thought, "Hmmm maybe I messed up somewhere in the registration process." So I went back with another browser and this time actually read the agreement. Who reads those things? So NOW I know that oh I CAN post but only in this newb area and then wait 4 hours. Here I go. Wish me luck!
Scott
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:45:11 PM

Hi to all of you,
this is my 2nd post, not noob anymore ; )   
Just want to say that we all are early adopters and winners!

ozzminator

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:54:06 PM

Hello this is my first post here and I was looking on learning more about Bitcoin and also looking to interview someone for my blog that is an expert in Bitcoin, and could detail what newbies should and should not do. There are many people in my niche that want to get into Bitcoin, but I feel they are just doing it on a media hype type rush. They  don't know what they are doing and probably will screw things up navigating without any knowledge.

The blog focuses on Domaining and Ecommerce.

So if this is something that interests a mod here or someone else please let me know, if this was not the place to ask this, please move or delete. Thank you for your time.

hi and welcome!
i am new aswell, trying to figure out this whole mining bizz.
ZetaM3

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:05:43 PM

Hello!!!!  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: