Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:30:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins for newbies  (Read 1393 times)
Virtual miner (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:58:39 PM

I made a list of programs that i have been using for a couple of weeks.
They are the ones giving me most Bitcoins till now.
If you wanna check it go here;

http://virtual-miner.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/best-paying-programs-that-work-for-me.html
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 06:50:25 PM

That is a great site to newbees that makes their first post as something like "I am new here, give me some bitcoins, please".

Personally I'm not into that kinda way of earning coins.

But I am still wondering (because I have no idea) how much can you make for one hour work with those type of sites, if you don't consider the referrals?

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Virtual miner (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:13:05 PM

That is a great site to newbees that makes their first post as something like "I am new here, give me some bitcoins, please".

Personally I'm not into that kinda way of earning coins.

But I am still wondering (because I have no idea) how much can you make for one hour work with those type of sites, if you don't consider the referrals?

That would come to an amount that is not really worth it. It becomes interesting when you get some referrals.

I used these programs to get enough btc to start buying clicks.
Once you can buy 1000 clicks and prepare an ad page you will get some people to sign up. You will get more btc quicker so you can do more ads more often, getting more people to sign up.

It took me 2 weeks to get this far.

Then it starts to roll.
Virtual miner (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:19:31 PM

Recently these kinds of things don't seem legit seeing as bitcoin value just shot up in the last little while. But yeah I was wondering too, for valid sites how much can someone expect to make?

I actually really don't care what is legit or not. Btc has given me an opportunity to do something on the web that i could otherwise not have done. I have bought something with it and its turning into more. as long as I can use it I do not care what it is worth.

The first 2 weeks I got 0.002btc out of the clicking around. I just started advertising and some people signed up. Thats where I am right now.
Virtual miner (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:45:24 AM

List updated!
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:33:05 PM

Great for new 'players' :p

Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:36:19 PM

More sites can be found at http://free-btc.net.tf
Virtual miner (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:46:06 PM

Great for new 'players' :p

Thanks
Virtual miner (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:05:04 PM

Yeah i know there is a crap load of sites out there and i am trying lots of them. The ones on my list I KNOW pay well and quick. Everyone just keeps spamming all sites they find without even trying themselves.

Lots of sites listed on your link I tried and abandoned (surf my blog, most are there). For the moment I am sticking to the ones I know that work. No time to waste ;-)
toriaru

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:09:41 PM

any more sites?
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:39:48 PM

Just check for the last update and they are more pertinent for sure, Virtual miner.
Virtual miner (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:56:01 PM

Ok will do
sneeze

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:19:51 PM

When you have reached about 0.1 BTC, register on CEX.IO (referral link) and invest your earnings in mining power. It's not much but atleast it's not just sitting around in a wallet doing nothing. It's mining more BTC for you! You can re-invest the mined BTC into more power. It also mines alt-coins at the same time. See my signature.

You will not get rich doing this but it is a good complement to your faucet clicking.

Happy hashing! Smiley
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3262

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:44:34 PM

The first 2 weeks I got 0.002btc out of the clicking around. I just started advertising and some people signed up. Thats where I am right now.

Wow, that's amazing. You spent two weeks clicking on faucets and you earned $1.50. That's so easy. You earned $1.50 and all you had to do was to sit in front of a computer for two weeks.

I think I'll quit my job and become a professional faucet clicker. Maybe I could earn $50 a year. I can't imagine what I would do with all that money.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:52:30 PM

Wow, that's amazing. You spent two weeks clicking on faucets and you earned $1.50. That's so easy. You earned $1.50 and all you had to do was to sit in front of a computer for two weeks.

I think I'll quit my job and become a professional faucet clicker. Maybe I could earn $50 a year. I can't imagine what I would do with all that money.
Still beside your sarcasm I think it's better than ussual bux sites, which pay in usd, where you can earn the same amount in just like 1-2 months.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
BITCOINTEAM

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:03:05 PM

http://bitcoinworld.siterubix.com/ THIS IS MUCH BETTER
InCreD1Ble

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:05:11 PM

I am a fairy
NoJustNo

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:06:26 PM

Nice links, gonna check it.
sneeze

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:07:46 PM

Atleast he didn't invest in hardware pre-orders wich in a life time won't ROI even if it gets delivered some day in a far far future something something....

It's not like the dude has been sitting online for two weeks in a row clicking faucets. Stop whining please and move on!
Virtual miner (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:40:31 PM

Roll Eyes

I am just trying it out to see how it goes.
Tell me please, how did you earn so many bitcoins?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: