Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what coins are best to buy now?  (Read 1973 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

First of all, Bitcoin is increasing its market dominance steadily and therefore I think that it may be a good idea to purchase some BTC after converting your alts (especially ETH and XRP). Other coins that look attractive includes ADA and NEO.
I don't think that converting our alts especially now in a pretty dumped market is the right choice as we will be facing a major financial loss due to selling alts in dumped market, so the best case scenario is that if you are having any spare money left then you should buy bitcoins from that amount of money as in this case you wouldn't be loosing any money at all.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

I think better to buy EOS now)
Mashadarty1

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

That's great, yeah, thank. but anyway it is still okay to buy bitcoin, by the way it dumped a little recently, so it's a good chance to have success in a future. more than that not long tome ago bitcoin had been adopted by Wall Street!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

Hey guys , in this topic I'll show you the coins should grow in price.
As we know the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price up.
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
What coins I bought: TRON, EOS, Ontology, Theta, VeChain, Aeternity.
Write your thoughts on this, it will be interesting to listen;)
P.S sry for my english
the very best decision right jow in my opinion is to hold what you have and look closer when ypu pick up where to invest
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

That's great, yeah, thank. but anyway it is still okay to buy bitcoin, by the way it dumped a little recently, so it's a good chance to have success in a future. more than that not long tome ago bitcoin had been adopted by Wall Street!
in my opinion one of the best coins right now is are the ones that have proven themselves to bring you good money
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

Hey guys , in this topic I'll show you the coins should grow in price.
As we know the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price up.
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
What coins I bought: TRON, EOS, Ontology, Theta, VeChain, Aeternity.
Write your thoughts on this, it will be interesting to listen;)
P.S sry for my english
eos is jot the worst varient by thw way and i would even say that this varient is one of the best right now in my opnion
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

in my opinion one of the best coins right now is are the ones that have proven themselves to bring you good money
eos is nice and i like it very much and i think that we should think about investing in it in case you have enough money
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

eos is nice and i like it very much and i think that we should think about investing in it in case you have enough money
In any case, you need to consider the situation when the prospects for Bitcoin may increase in the near future. Very large investors can use their funds to invest not in altcoin, such as EOS, but in Bitcoin. In any case, they can use Bitcoin for transactions of large amounts of funds. This has been repeatedly said and is expected such a revival of the market in mid-2019.
vorfolomej96

Activity: 104

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

It is possible to buy IOTA. It is a coin will cost 5 or 6 dollars next year. Good technologies are put in this coin. I buy IOTA.

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:07:57 PM

Talking about coins that are good to buy now I think that's a lot, like ethereum, eos, ripple and there is still a lot more to be sure but somehow it all depends on each person's personal decision and I think capital also affects whether we buy or not

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:51:03 PM

there are some coins, which are really good to invest, in 2018 too and I don't like to invest to something unexplored, so I continue to invest to eth and waves)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:02:49 AM

I think looking at the current price is very good or using the opportunity to invest there is the Nxt coin, because the movement is very fast in recent days and the graphics are very good, balanced so I am sure that in the near future prices will increase drastically.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:07:15 AM

I would like to suggest that buying bitcoin or ethereum now is a great opportunity. For me, both of these are best coins because they're always shows a great potential even though the market is bad.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:19:09 AM

if I think the best coin to buy now or invest is ethereum, nxt, or bitcoin because the market is red and it's great to use the opportunity, if you buy it you will get a lot of coins that you hold, I don't think the price will be long will increase in the coming days.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:50:18 AM

Right now i'm focusing to invest in bitcoin and ethereum i wanna see to it that my investment is safe and have big return someday, blockchain technology of these coins was very impressive to me hopefully their prices will go up sharply in the market.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

Identifying which coins has a good price is good, but its better to know what is the basis to know which coins will remain has a good price until many days left.

thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:42:01 AM

Buy Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and NEO. Good investments for this year. Once you have them, just hold because this is not the right time for them to give you a lot of fortune. Be patient and wait for the right timing even if their prices are not stable right now.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:01:05 AM

This is right time to buy Bitcoin because recently it was little dump in the market. If you invest know this will make big success in future I think it will forward in next week. Yesterday Wall Street adopt the Bitcoin so demands and supply is slowly increasing in the market.
when this is indeed the best coin in the top 5 bitcoin but for me to buy and start investing in crypto currency must be with confidence if we already have the trust and confidence I think any coin is not a problem, of course
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

Currently there are more than 2100 coins and tokens registered in coinmarketcap, this makes competition very tight, some coins and tokens that are worth buying now are: TRON, Tezos, Monero, Eidoo and Ubex.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:50:24 AM

As for myself i purchase some coins that i think it would has a good value in the future. those coins are XRP and UBT, and for UBT it already rising significant amount of price, and i hope it will continue to rise Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: