Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what coins are best to buy now?  (Read 1973 times)
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

at the moment I still can't confirm which coins are good to buy because the market is still in bad condition and the coins are still up and down, but if you want to invest long term I think ETH is suitable because many say the ETH is very good for the long term but if it's term short I'm not sure what coins are good.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

Buy Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and NEO. Good investments for this year. Once you have them, just hold because this is not the right time for them to give you a lot of fortune. Be patient and wait for the right timing even if their prices are not stable right now.
Good coins,but to this list I would add: QTUM,LUN and ADA. I think they are good coins with high potential, coins are still undervalued. Still need to find new coins, which still have a small capitalization.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:10:59 AM

I think that NEO is a great coin for buying today. This is a promising coin from Asia, which should grow strongly this year. And now it is at the bottom.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:13:15 AM

You should Try Staker Token, maximum supply is 7.8million and the current price is now is only few cent . listed in coinmarketcap you can check all the details in staker.network
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:17:50 AM

I think it's cool you go coins such as Eos, Telcoin, matrix and Storm. All of these coins have good innovations. And as long as crypto is gonna survive for, they are gonna be around doing wonderfully well.
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:00:12 AM

The best coin for us to buy now is ethereum, because the price is very cheap and if you buy then you will get the profit ahead, because there is a sign of movement and in a few days then the price will continue to rise.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:04:35 AM

In my opinion, looking at the current market price and movements, I prefer the nxt coins, where the value of movement is very stable and if there is a price decline, it will recover quickly and normally.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:29:37 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 12:48:15 AM by KrishaBitcoin

With this bearish market performance which is still in effect then i will choose to stick to the top ranked cryptos like BTC, XRP, ETH and EOS. As we don't know of when this market difficulties will end so better to choose the top ranked and most trusted Cryptos for now.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are good. But there are so many coins in the market that are really good. Like appcoins. This coin have a good potential in the future. And you can buy it at low price now. So grab yours now.
I agree with you now that crypto coins that I still believe are btc and eth. Maybe I see from the price and developments in the market, the most important thing right now is our belief and patience as the main capital and we must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity we will get.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:38:20 AM

Hey guys , in this topic I'll show you the coins should grow in price.
As we know the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price up.
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
What coins I bought: TRON, EOS, Ontology, Theta, VeChain, Aeternity.
Write your thoughts on this, it will be interesting to listen;)
P.S sry for my english

Now I’m making mostly classic investments - I buy BTC and Ethereum. Because they remain confident leaders of the crypto market, and in any case they will be more expensive next year. I also believe in the excellent development potential in the future Ripple, EOS, NEO, Waves, monero and tron.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:38:47 AM

Today, the market is in such a state, when it is possible to buy promising cryptocurrency at a low price. I believe that now is the ideal time to invest in the purchase of BTC. Also, part of the money I will regularly invest in Ethereum, ADA and Ripple - will go up from next year.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

The coin blockchain industry remains a priority to invest in. because their development is very clear and there has been a lot of evidence of a successful coin coin with the value of those who experienced a large increase,the fact that there is indeed that coin with the aim of developing blockchain is mostly successful

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

for conditions like now I think it is very difficult to give advice on what coins are the best crypto currency, because at this time it takes confidence and patience that is quite large try you start research with coins that are the 5 best at this time maybe it can make thinking
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

Hey guys , in this topic I'll show you the coins should grow in price.
As we know the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price up.
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
What coins I bought: TRON, EOS, Ontology, Theta, VeChain, Aeternity.
Write your thoughts on this, it will be interesting to listen;)
P.S sry for my english

I am sure that now you can make quite promising and profitable investments for the future, because starting next year I predict a stable appreciation of most reliable cryptocurrencies. In particular, the best solution is to buy BTC and reliable altcoins from among the top-10.
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

At these days bitcoin cash has fork news so it is increasing well, you can think invest to bcc if it drops little and gives the opportunity to buy, second coin is ripple for these days, both of them has good volume and news.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

for conditions like now I think it is very difficult to give advice on what coins are the best crypto currency, because at this time it takes confidence and patience that is quite large try you start research with coins that are the 5 best at this time maybe it can make thinking
This is a problem for someone who chooses investment to want a short term profit, for them the investment in cryptocurrency is very promising because of the drastic price increase in just a few days so they always want instant profit. Until they forget the important aspiration of the future cryptocurrency function that should be used as a tool needed by everyone.

However, for someone who invests with the aim of seeing in terms of function and eventually choosing an investment for the long term, I'm sure they will choose an altcoin that really works in the future, then they will save it and patiently wait for the development of cryptpcurrency, I guess for them those who choose will never regret.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:12:21 AM

I want to recommend QKC. 2 weeks ago the price was 0.00033 eth, now 0.00018.5 eth. I'm thinking of buying from 0.00015. I think i am going to have a good profit in a few months. DYOR.

javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:13:51 PM

neo and cardano and ethereum are now the favorite coins of choice to be used as purchases. lots of other potential coins but the coins are listed as the most popular list to be used as a purchase.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

Currently the developments in the altcoin I think are the most significant are ripple and stellar, these two coins are being adapted by many parties, the potential for more profits at the end of the year or early next year
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

The market is now gathering power. Tezos is a very good project when viewed in general. Now I think about 1.35 dollars will come at much higher prices in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: