Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in 7 GH/s?  (Read 4295 times)
mike678

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 04:16:14 PM

I'm not interested but why is it that big of a deal to point the miners to the buyers choosing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 04:31:52 PM

I'm not interested but why is it that big of a deal to point the miners to the buyers choosing?

2 reasons:

1) I really don't want to spend the time to go reprogram 20 machines in 3 different locations. 
2) I can better monitor the miners and fix problems quickly using my own pool account. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
DavinciJ15

Activity: 780
Merit: 510

Bitcoin - helping to end bankster enslavement.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 05:22:10 PM

OK, first I apologize for the confusion over my offer.  I was looking to gauge interest, and it certainly looks like there is a lot out there.

After entertaining offers, thinking I had a deal worked out, and now that has fallen through.....I will offer the following, and very specifically:

1)  I own a farm that hashes at an average 7,000+ MH/s  (rate goes up during the night when additional machines kick on)
2)  I am willing to rent out this farm on a 30 day contract
3)  I am not willing to reprogram my miners
4)  Whoever buys the contract will recieve the payout from my current pool, directed to the wallet of your choice.   
5)  payouts will be set to automatically be sent every 2.5 BTC
6)  I have averaged 4.00 BTC per day over the last 2 weeks

The price for the contract is $1,300 or 115 BTC.

I will accept either a certified check or Money order as payment if you choose to pay with USD. 
I will pay your price if...
1. you mine at my pool
2. you accept paypal for the upfront payment because I don't know you.
3. you agree to give me 30 actual days of 7,000+ MH/s within 45 days.

I have a reputation a search on my name shows you who I am can you say that about your alias?
If you can show me a history of good faith deals I may adjust my terms.

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 05:31:39 PM

OK, first I apologize for the confusion over my offer.  I was looking to gauge interest, and it certainly looks like there is a lot out there.

After entertaining offers, thinking I had a deal worked out, and now that has fallen through.....I will offer the following, and very specifically:

1)  I own a farm that hashes at an average 7,000+ MH/s  (rate goes up during the night when additional machines kick on)
4)  Whoever buys the contract will recieve the payout from my current pool, directed to the wallet of your choice.   

I will accept either a certified check or Money order as payment if you choose to pay with USD. 
1. you mine at my pool

I have a reputation a search on my name shows you who I am can you say that about your alias?

I appreciate the offer, but my terms are firm. 

Absolutely will not accept Paypal.....too many horror stories that direction.

You can look up my ebay profile.....prefect feedback.  Don't know if that helps.  I am kind of stuck in a chicken/egg thing here.....I don't have a long trail of trusted transactions, so you are reticent to engage is a transaction that would help me build said trail. 

Maybe we could work out a show of good faith?  We could start with you paying me 3 days worth of the contract price, and I set the pool payout to your wallet?  Then we could go from there. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 05:34:18 PM

1. you mine at my pool

I have similar feelling to Davinchi.I'll buy your service if:
1.You can accept USd by Moneybookers to prove to me that you are indeed reputable
2.Lower the price back to $1000 USD as I feel that's fair due to what created interest for your services in the first place.
3.Give me the justification for the price hike.
4.keep all machines running and enable all spare capacity at night as promised
5.Show me a WOT (Web of trust or equivalent way of showing that you are reputable)
6.If the reputation is particulary outstanding (to my standards-no blemish on reputation and absolutely no service incidents-e.g. downed miners or disputes with customers over terms of contract),I will meet you half way on paying the asking price but I still expect a discount.

If you can match this criteria,sign me up asap :-)

UPDATE:I'll take your service but I'll pay $71 from my moneybookers account to show good faith then we will go from there :-)

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 05:52:16 PM

1. you mine at my pool

1.You can accept USd by Moneybookers to prove to me that you are indeed reputable
2.Lower the price back to $1000 USD as I feel that's fair due to what created interest for your services in the first place.
5.Show me a WOT (Web of trust or equivalent way of showing that you are reputable)
6.If the reputation is particulary outstanding (to my standards-no blemish on reputation and absolutely no service incidents-e.g. downed miners or disputes with customers over terms of contract),I will meet you half way on paying the asking price but I still expect a discount.

UPDATE:I'll take your service but I'll pay $71 from my moneybookers account to show good faith then we will go from there :-)

1)  I will look into Moneybookers, but I am really not keen on opening yet ANOTHER online money-service account. 
2)  My price is firm
3)  My MH/s rate is consistantly exceeding 7,000 over the last 2 days....that overage benefits the buyer. 
4)  Absolutely.....I will even pro-rate a refund for any deficiency. 
5)  My Ebay ID is Yochdog.....I have flawless feedback.
6)  This is my first attempt to sell a mining contract

UPDATE:  are you saying you will pay the full $1,300 through Moneybookers? 

DavinciJ15

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 07:58:05 PM

You can look up my ebay profile.....prefect feedback.  Don't know if that helps.  I am kind of stuck in a chicken/egg thing here.....I don't have a long trail of trusted transactions, so you are reticent to engage is a transaction that would help me build said trail. 

Maybe we could work out a show of good faith?  We could start with you paying me 3 days worth of the contract price, and I set the pool payout to your wallet?  Then we could go from there. 

Ok Lets start with 3 days in the mean time I will check you out and go from there...  What is your ebay profile?  Do yo have any other credits on the web?

Post the bitcoin address and the amount you want me to send for the 3 days here in this forum.  This way others can confirm it.

Cheers
film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 08:11:48 PM

OK, first I apologize for the confusion over my offer.  I was looking to gauge interest, and it certainly looks like there is a lot out there.

1)  I own a farm that hashes at an average 7,000+ MH/s  (rate goes up during the night when additional machines kick on)
2)  I am willing to rent out this farm on a 30 day contract
3)  I am not willing to reprogram my miners
4)  Whoever buys the contract will recieve the payout from my current pool, directed to the wallet of your choice.    
5)  payouts will be set to automatically be sent every 2.5 BTC
6)  I have averaged 4.00 BTC per day over the last 2 weeks

1. you mine at my pool

1)  I will look into Moneybookers, but I am really not keen on opening yet ANOTHER online money-service account.  
2)  My price is firm
3)  My MH/s rate is consistantly exceeding 7,000 over the last 2 days....that overage benefits the buyer.  
4)  Absolutely.....I will even pro-rate a refund for any deficiency.  
5)  My Ebay ID is Yochdog.....I have flawless feedback.
6)  This is my first attempt to sell a mining contract

UPDATE:  are you saying you will pay the full $1,300 through Moneybookers?  

I will attempt to pay $1300 via Moneybookers yes.Can I like try out your services for like 1 week or 3 days perhaps and I'll see it from there?you say you don't wish to use Paypal due to poor practices yet you say you are reluctant to open yet another account. Anyways I plan to rent out your services for a week and see how it goes.How much will this be?and yes I will pay by Moneybookers.Use the link in my PM,you'll get something extra (I think).

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 08:22:39 PM

Ok Lets start with 3 days in the mean time I will check you out and go from there...  What is your ebay profile?  Do yo have any other credits on the web?

Post the bitcoin address and the amount you want me to send for the 3 days here in this forum.  This way others can confirm it.

Cheers

11.5 BTC for 3 days.  My Ebay profile is "Yochdog".  I do not have any other credits on the web. 

I will get you my address tonight when I am prepared to start the 72 hour run.  I will need your address to direct the payments.

DavinciJ15

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 08:37:06 PM

Cheers

11.5 BTC for 3 days.  My Ebay profile is "Yochdog".  I do not have any other credits on the web. 

I will get you my address tonight when I am prepared to start the 72 hour run.  I will need your address to direct the payments.

Ok, You need to go to my pool and mine at nmcbit.com  Just leave the address blank.

FYI The other guy bidding film2240, he has a youtube page and his top favorite is a video of me where someone had spent a lot of time editing to make it seem that I think bitcoin is a scam.  Not sure if it's the same guy.
http://www.youtube.com/user/film2240

Just a heads up.

Take the time to check out my channel....
http://www.youtube.com/user/davincij15

Cheers

Dj

film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 08:45:37 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2011, 09:24:38 PM by film2240

Ok, You need to go to my pool and mine at nmcbit.com  Just leave the address blank.

FYI The other guy bidding film2240, he has a youtube page and his top favorite is a video of me where someone had spent a lot of time editing to make it seem that I think bitcoin is a scam.  Not sure if it's the same guy.

Just a heads up.

Cheers

Dj

Err please double check your 'facts' before slandering people.Someone recently tried to impersonate me and am determined to set things right.sorry if this has confused people.Also Davinchi why are you so determined to find info on this person?It's not like a crime has been commited.

film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 08:56:01 PM

Forum viewers please ignore the comment claiming that my favourited video on youtube allegedly that was made by Davinchi.I have reported this as this constitues slander (on here) and people should ALWAYS get the other side of the story before making opinions about anybody.I'd like to highlight that I have never once implied that BTC was a questionable project like the youtube comment alleges.I'd also like to make clear that I do not endorse the opinions of any 3rd party whatsoever (whether bookmarked or otherwise) and that any implication saying otherwise is false.

I hope this clears things up :-)

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 10:26:10 PM

Cheers

Just a heads up.

Cheers

Dj

I thought I made it clear that I am not reprogramming my miners.....If someone buys the contract, I will point the payouts to the address of their choice. 

joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 10:40:32 PM

not to put a damper on this party.. I'm just wondering why yall want to rent his farm for what pretty much amounts to the same predicted btc profit value?

the only thing I can see where you would come out ahead is on another difficulty drop and then you get what 4% on your investment?(and yeah  DavinciJ15 i know your on namecoin.. which just confuses me more Tongue)

If you are counting on rally then why not just buy the coins? You could have the coins today at todays price.

not trying to bust up your business adventure yochdog, I'm just trying to get into the heads of the buyers.

mooo for rent
mike678

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 10:51:52 PM

not to put a damper on this party.. I'm just wondering why yall want to rent his farm for what pretty much amounts to the same predicted btc profit value?

the only thing I can see where you would come out ahead is on another difficulty drop and then you get what 4% on your investment?(and yeah  DavinciJ15 i know your on namecoin.. which just confuses me more Tongue)

If you are counting on rally then why not just buy the coins? You could have the coins today at todays price.

not trying to bust up your business adventure yochdog, I'm just trying to get into the heads of the buyers.

Shut up let them fight to the death! I want to see blood and then when one is down yochdog needs to give the thumbs down and let them be executed. Tongue
film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 11:22:12 PM

Yochdog,Since I can see your reputation to be very good,I'll accept your terms on pointing payouts to my address instead of reprogramming miners (as this sounds like a pain in the butt for you as the machines are in multiple locations).is it Ok that I can pay in installments.I'll still pay of course :-)

As for hte guy who suggested buying the coins,it's harder for me to buy them than to mine them (due to laws and anti-laundering policies on the accounts making this harder for me),I'll have to mine instead and in order to mine,i'll need a major boost of hash power which is where yochdog comes in with his service,pile in my PC (400MH/s) and 1 other machine (info classified at this time for security reasons)

I do like the fact that i am able to bid and buy the services I need.

I will think of buying now.I'll need to sort out the duration as this is shorter than 1 month due to my circumstances at the moment.I'll need flexibility on this please :-)

Sort out the payment system setup and I'll be eager to buy

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 12:21:57 AM

Alright, here's the deal:

First person to send me 11.5 BTC to my wallet (see signature) will secure my 7,000+ MH/s for 72 hours. 

This will serve as a trial run for the buyer, as well as show the forum members that I am a trustworthy trade partner. 

If you want to take this "trial" contract, simply reply with your BTC address and send the 11.5 BTC to me.  Once the transaction is confirmed, I will begin the 72 hour run and post the start and end times on this thread.

As I stated before, the payout will be sent every 2.5 BTC mined.  At the end of the 72 hours, I will send the remaining balance.

First person to respond with their address and make payment secures the contract. 

GO! 

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 12:25:34 AM

I imagine many people who buy contracts might not want to go through the hassle of funding an online exchange account.  Let's face it, it is not the most seemless process in the world.

I certainly cannot speak for the interested parties, but I know that is why I mine rather than buy BTC on an exchange. 

-Y

DavinciJ15

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2011, 04:25:02 AM

We are not clear on the deal I'm not paying until you are mining at nmcbit.net

I want the miners NOT the BTC.

film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2011, 09:30:52 AM

Alright, here's the deal:

First person to send me 11.5 BTC to my wallet (see signature) will secure my 7,000+ MH/s for 72 hours. 

This will serve as a trial run for the buyer, as well as show the forum members that I am a trustworthy trade partner. 

If you want to take this "trial" contract, simply reply with your BTC address and send the 11.5 BTC to me.  Once the transaction is confirmed, I will begin the 72 hour run and post the start and end times on this thread.

As I stated before, the payout will be sent every 2.5 BTC mined.  At the end of the 72 hours, I will send the remaining balance.

First person to respond with their address and make payment secures the contract. 

GO! 

Sounds fair.I'm in.I will send via BTC whenever I can.My BTC address is:19AN1Q26ZkdvdxVrwM7PxBXj1CsvFm1ox7. I will prepare the BTC as soon as I can and yes I can accept the terms of the seller (no pointing miners to me/only payment can be given to me but that's all I care about really.Payment can be accepted by BTC,I can tolerate that but I must get more BTC to pay him though)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: