Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Trusted ICOs  (Read 419 times)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

some ongoing ICOs and suitable to be invested are:
1. ZUFLO.IO - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
2. ORBIS Token: Money Transfer and Investment
3. WorldEX
4. Money Token
5. Investa
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Look for TraceTo ICO in my signature because they have trusted team behind from https://www.cynopsis-solutions.com/ico made many ICO's KYC

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

Sometimes I wonder, are those ICO's listed above really outstanding. Is there really some sort of certainty that they will succeed or better (the next eth in terms of roi)? Honestly, I've seen some many hyped projects go from totally hyped to totally burned last few months. I am not so sure if those influencers are able to really predict its success. Or will success simply be based on the fact that they are named by those same influencers in the first place?

Right now I started to look for projects with real world usage, projects that have ultralow caps and projects that mainly move under the radar. So far I haven't been disappointed Smiley
oxykirandhir

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

This picture reflects the reality  Cheesy
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

A project that already has many partners, an excellent team is DataBroker DAO https://databrokerdao.com !
DataBroker DAO drives the evolution towards truly ‘smart living’ by making this data easily accessible to cities, organizations and entrepreneurs at an affordable price!
On May 30 the project enters the stock exchange CoinFalcon https://coinfalcon.com
BizShake

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

Sometimes I wonder, are those ICO's listed above really outstanding. Is there really some sort of certainty that they will succeed or better (the next eth in terms of roi)? Honestly, I've seen some many hyped projects go from totally hyped to totally burned last few months. I am not so sure if those influencers are able to really predict its success. Or will success simply be based on the fact that they are named by those same influencers in the first place?

Right now I started to look for projects with real world usage, projects that have ultralow caps and projects that mainly move under the radar. So far I haven't been disappointed Smiley

Please take a look at www.bizshake.io and see what we are up to. We are the first P2P Sharing Ecosystem on NEO Blockchain Through Tokenization of Real-World Assets. And we are now working on our dApp. you can also join us  at our  Telegram

Hope to see you soon
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

For me its NYNJA the ICO that I'm campaigning right now,I'm sorry not mentioning the other four ICO's because for me past is past they already paid me so that's it and try to move on in another chapter I'll hope you get my point. Smiley

chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

Well, I have got only two as the best ones- NEO and Ethereum for now, because they seem to be improved so widely as none of the projects did before.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

Who ICOs Top?

Good image but it's tendency everwhere in every place and every business area. I have got hopes about bitcoin and nothing more.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

What are your top 5 ICOS with good projects and that you can actually trust ?

i trust my money on EOS, ADA, Quarkchain, and some other coins as well.
but if you think you find a good ICO, then you can invest your money to that coins too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

Top Trusted ICO's are Cryptfunder, Contractvault, MPCX, Uchit, and also Photochain i think this ico has a potential and promising and this bounties managed by good bounty managers that seems finished many good ico that listed in some legit exchangers now.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

I suggest you check Money Token. That's my signature. Developer and advisers are great. I'm also participating on Zichain, Profede, Disciplina that you might want to check too.
simon_kenyuru@gmail.com

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

Eternal trust will be the world’s first blockchain platform for the pending acquisition of goods or services that aren’t yet available, including cloning or the restoration of the human neural network after cryonic preservation – whenever this becomes available both legally and ethically. To ensure this, Eternal Trusts (ET) creates discretionary purpose trusts for their clients, as well as legal structures protecting its clients’ assets. JOIN ICO Now
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

Ad the moment there are still good ICOs where you can invest and they will bring good profit.
For me next top ICOs will be.
Usechain it is very promising
Atonomi already long time waiting for it
Neonexchange
And very good ICO will be Cardstack!
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

Bitupper. They are preparing hard for their ICO now (planned on Fall 2018) and the idea they propose is really good since they make really promising services not to make something new and unuseful, but to make blockchain and crypto themselves closer to people
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

It would really seem very biased if I said that the best that I think there is now is the bidium project but, honestly speaking, I personally think that the concept of this project is really very amazing and is truly deserving for support. I am saying this because I really see the potential and I would really doubt that a project with a concept as great as what bidium has, will ever fail. But that's just my opinion, just read the white paper and decide for yourself.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:09:27 PM

Look here, those are not mine, but you got to take a look on them. I trust actually all of them, yet still aware.
https://icobench.com/ 
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:17:15 PM

I trust in these ICOs. it's will bring me a good profit in future.

Neonexchange
ADA
NEM
NYNJA
Quarkchain
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

I will not recommend you 5, but I can recommend- Scitoken ( https://t.me/SciDexOfficial)
SciDex creating a new marketspace for data exchange which will be a great breakthrough in science.The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.Their project seems important for the science development. As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed!

Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

1. Project Shivom
Healthcare. Reached 35 mil USD hardcap easily. ICO finished couple of days ago.

2. Blockshipping
The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.  The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones. ICO ongoing

3. Acorn Collective.
Crowdfunding. ICO ongoing

4. Cardstack
5. Jury online
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: