Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Accumulating NEO, have no fiat left so which coin shall I sell?  (Read 104 times)
rafter_01 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:11:40 AM

Hi,

I am on a mission on topping up on my small amount of NEO but the money has ran out so I am thinking of selling some my other coins to buy more NEO.

My question is, which one I do sell?

1)xrp
2)iota
3)xem
4) siacoin

Very unsure as its possible one or two coins above could well appear on coinbase soon.

What are your THOUGHTS. Do you think this could be a mistake?!!

Thanks
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:14:40 AM

Hi,

I am on a mission on topping up on my small amount of NEO but the money has ran out so I am thinking of selling some my other coins to buy more NEO.

1)xrp
2)iota
3)xem
4) siacoin

Very unsure as its possible one or two coins above could well appear on coinbase soon.

Thanks

Those are all good altcoins all of which i have in my portfolio. If i had to choose, i would probably sell Siacoin. Why? Because the decentralized storage market is very competitive and with competitors like Storj, Burstcoin, and many other, Siacoin isn't exactly outstanding.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
rafter_01 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

Hi,

1)xrp
2)iota
3)xem
4) siacoin

Thanks

Those are all good altcoins all of which i have in my portfolio. If i had to choose, i would probably sell Siacoin. Why? Because the decentralized storage market is very competitive and with competitors like Storj, Burstcoin, and many other, Siacoin isn't exactly outstanding.

SC have held for sometime but not much movement has has happened. Maybe it's this coin that I need to get rid of
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

Hi,

1)xrp
2)iota
3)xem
4) siacoin

Thanks

Your mission seem to be very good and you have good collection of coins.If you have these coins in large numbers then you can sell some portion of your coins to buy NEO.If you are skillful and expert in day trading then you can day trade with your XRP coin and reinvest your profit into your NEO,in this way you can increase your investment in NEO.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

Id sell all of those listed. Some ive had luck actively trading but longterm i dont see them recovering to previous highs. im surprised ripple is still a top ten coin.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

Should have dumped XRP a week ago, now all that ripple fud is causing a mass dump so you could have made a nice profit before. Sia doesn't seem to move much, nem had security issues, iota is worth hanging on to. I'd say any of ripple, sia, or nem, flip a coin!

Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

Hi,

1)xrp
2)iota
3)xem
4) siacoin

Thanks

I would agree with you. There are a ridiculous amount of similar coins with similar ideas, Maidsafe, burst etc Decentralised storage is nothing special in the eyes of a consumer,  who simply wants an easy and convenient place to store their data with low risk of any security issues.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: