Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:10:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CoinArmy] FastCoin Pool 2% | Stratum | PPLNS | VARDIFF  (Read 650 times)
RENDERING (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:13:05 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 04:16:24 AM by RENDERING

http://fastcoin.coinarmy.com 2% | Stratum | PPLNS | VARDIFF

Here is our server setup:

Stratum
VARDIFF
Every 1 Min block stats update
Every 10 Seconds Dashboard Stats update
Instant payout once a block is confirmed
Block Finder Bonus
PPLNS
2% Fee
Payouts every 1 minute
DDOS Protection
Mobile friendly interface. (tablet and phone)
Dedicated Staff (We are here everyday for you)

Come join the CoinArmy! Cheesy
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:58:46 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 11:49:32 PM by murderouskirk

Hey Rendering, I noticed you had an issue with a hacker or something stealing coins from your users. Would you mind giving us some more details? How can other pool owners prevent such an attack? Thanks for any information it's appreciated.

"Watch your earnings go up guys. I got rid of the idiot that was steeling from all of us. He is gone forever and I will post on the forums after Christmas exposing this peice of shit. But MERRY CHRISTMAS check your account balances, going up like they should now! Cheesy His username was justicenzy, I'm sure you have been watching his hash rate going WTF is that. Well hes gone for good guys! HAPPY MINING! Cheesy Oh and I have EVERYTHING on this POS too, hes getting blasted publicly as soon as I take a nice Christmas break! -Jason P.S. If anyone attempts it at all you will be banned permanently. Detection measures are in place! For those of you that have been with us through this I will give you a little present and put 0% fee's on your accounts for the next couple days! Happy Holidays! ALSO BEWARE in other pools if he is mining with you he is stealing all the shares from you! LOOK who you are mining with constantly and watch the invalid shares and the Hash Rate. It becomes obvious! He will never touch this pool again so you can have no fear now, I got the son of a bitch! I even have screenshots of when he started his attack and FAILED! HAHAHAAHAH Bitch! Us people with the right intentions will win! Never let theses people with bad intentions stop us! -----> Check this out, this is what his work looks like in action! lol Look how big our pool hash was LOL RIGHHHHT http://imgur.com/doCGgDx If you ever see suspicious behavior email me please I will deal with it immediately. Even if you think it may be nothing, report it using the Support page!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: